Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake will someone burn that bleeping grey sports bra that are trying to hold those tits up that need a massive refurb 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And what mugs keep buying this bleep things especially after its latest outings of certain people is unbelievable
One nipple in Dundee one in Dover 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hitman windy the mechanic your leaders theme tune is on tv 📺 in the land of make believe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like her make believe mansion and swimming pool and jacuzzi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well what can I say! I came across Sasha, sharryn, sexy Sasha etc etc a few weeks ago and I truly thought it was a wind up!!!! Especially with the two body guards who won’t let anything be said against the leader, it was like a comedy sketch, I went to rudis live to see if this woman was joking and it was all a wind up and I can honestly say I have never ever watched anyone like her !!!!! She’s 54 ( which I doubt very much) and is like a young teenager constantly falling out with different “ friends“ and her Russian boyfriend , I’m assuming he’s Russian because I simply can’t understand a word he says, they are like perfect gifts that keep giving. I have no idea how these so called fit men keep chatting her up, or is that lies too? Because how the hell she calls Richard fit is beyond me, unless she’s means fat Richard is fat ? She is honestly deluded, and so obviously a liar and a scam artist it’s almost a pleasure to watch her outing her friends one by one and all on a public platform, how the hell she hasn’t been sucker punched yet by someone I don’t know. She is my new go to now to see what lies shes going to say next !!! The Russian and her are well suited from what I can see, both are con artists, skint, and living on other peoples money, and not one ounce of shame for doing so.
Welcome Kelmum to our Thread. It’s lovely having a “Newbie”. We are a very friendly bunch and always back up what we say with receipts. This vile creature that we talk about has a long history of scamming, the worst being a Terminally Ill children’s Charity which was when the majority of us banded together . She has since done some vile unthinkable other things. Please check out Youtube “Shaznie Tells All” and the Fact Freak. We will never ever stop bringing Awareness in one form or another. This is the worse excuses for a human we have all come across. Stick around and hopefully see this witches downfall ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ffsake will someone burn that bleeping grey sports bra that are trying to hold those tits up that need a massive refurb 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And what mugs keep buying this bleep things especially after its latest outings of certain people is unbelievable
It comes out when the village idiot has fucked off 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m sure she said on one of her lives the other day she was goin to the tin shed Thursday and staying thier till Monday. Or was that just another lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolute bargain. £6.00 for a pair of Primark clown pants. Still no lamptue for sale though 😩😂
Christ what a pile of tit, prices are deluded! Yuck...I buy stuff from vinted but the thought of gonzo in this stuff..no way would I buy. Clapped out ole boots £30! Selling sizes 14 and 16...obviously don't fit her anymore despite insisting she's a 12

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any idea what time that live is tonight. Unlike some people I’m up at 5 tomorrow morning for a 12 hour shift

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure she said on one of her lives the other day she was goin to the tin shed Thursday and staying thier till Monday. Or was that just another lie.
She was going to Sindy’s wasnt it for Sunday lunch with dicky

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Any idea what time that live is tonight. Unlike some people I’m up at 5 tomorrow morning for a 12 hour shift
It’s fart arse Cindy doing the live so we’ve no idea , won’t be worth watching , it’s all a load of old bollox

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s fart arse Cindy doing the live so we’ve no idea , won’t be worth watching , it’s all a load of old bollox
Word on the street is she’s starting OnlyFats for men with a fart kink. Maybe she’s going to promote that? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Windy the hitman mechanic is a pair of bollox bet it’s not seen it’s minge in years god knows how hubby gets jelous over it sorry jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was going to Sindy’s wasnt it for Sunday lunch with dicky
She said earlier she has cancelled those plans. (I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the price of petrol 😛)
Also, in the same live, Windy-Poo twice mentioned SF sampling the fine 'Gammon roast' this coming Sunday but unfortunately Trasha didn't see the first one 🤥 and to the second mention, merely mumbled "Gammon roast...yea" with no actual response to the invite 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Windy sindy is live now
---

35 watching the live, u bet 34 of them are off tattle haha
You know waiting to see what the bleep that don’t move off of its sofa is going to say total bollox like it’s leader 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Bandit boys turned up the silly little prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.