Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plastic and 3 mates are coming for worzel but this is out of worzels gob and we know how much horse tit comes out it’s gob
Oh lord 😂😂🤦‍♀️ just ridiculous 🙄 bet she's been on the blower to the old bill already 🙄 I feel another james hanretty coming on 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did someone send a poo sample? I missed a bit
Yes, And she went on a rant saying they had wasted 10 or 20 quid, and threw it out the front doors to the bins🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
But Lopsided eye Lou said she needed to keep it for fingerprints🤮🤮🤮
There was also an Irish bird in the box, Lindsay someone…she called trasha a slag, then the live ended🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plastic fantastic looks like she’s been dug up she wouldn’t do much 😂😂 and Clarence and her bunch look like benefits Britain on a bad day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Plastic fantastic looks like she’s been dug up she wouldn’t do much 😂😂 and Clarence and her bunch look like benefits Britain on a bad day
They def have a smell of Social Services about them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She definitely needs a lorry load of horse tit dumped over its car then she can actually say it’s been vandalised instead of a poxy can of coke

• Haha
What’s the old prick upto now evening wedding invitation from the ironing board
---
Outed address and phone number

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the old prick upto now evening wedding invitation from the ironing board
---
Outed address and phone number
I think she has made that invite up just to cause trouble. What a nasty piece of work. And people want to be friends with her still!!!

happy Father’s Day to the mums who do both roles 🥰🥰 xx

• Heart
Well I missed the live but get the drift thanks to you guys. Instead of manic Monday we seem to have had psychotic Saturday 😂😂😂

She hasn’t emotionally matured beyond secondary school has she? Always stirring tit, rounding up her monkeys to bully other people like the mean girl of the classroom and there’s always going to be a fight. Puuurrrlease. She’s 54 ffs.

There’s been 6 of us supposedly landing on her doorstep for about three years 😂😂😂😂. I wouldn’t dirty my hands on the scraggy cnut! I have standards. They’re all just a bunch of povvos thinking they’re TikTok famous. They all need hauled to the job centre imo. Lazy scruffy bastards 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I missed the live but get the drift thanks to you guys. Instead of manic Monday we seem to have had psychotic Saturday 😂😂😂

She hasn’t emotionally matured beyond secondary school has she? Always stirring tit, rounding up her monkeys to bully other people like the mean girl of the classroom and there’s always going to be a fight. Puuurrrlease. She’s 54 ffs.

There’s been 6 of us supposedly landing on her doorstep for about three years 😂😂😂😂. I wouldn’t dirty my hands on the scraggy cnut! I have standards. They’re all just a bunch of povvos thinking they’re TikTok famous. They all need hauled to the job centre imo. Lazy scruffy bastards 😂
If you pushed hitman windy over it would take her a week to try and get up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think windys leader worzel was bang out of order launching that birthday present yesterday I mean it’s the thought that counts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
We need a new thread you bunch of fat dossers 😂😂😂. Throw some suggestions and I’ll make one ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m rubbish at these but think it def needs fat dossers and send a tit in the title 😂😂😂😂
Can’t swear in the titles Debs - a lesson I learned a while back when the title got changed and kinda lost its meaning 🙄😂😂😂. I’ll have to try and be creative 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
If we're keeping to descriptive in thread titles....She's fat, she's false, she scams, YES it's brick house Sash! :LOL: I'm shite at this though 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
If we're keeping to descriptive in thread titles....She's fat, she's false, she scams, YES it's brick house Sash! :LOL: I'm shite at this though 😆
Oh mate I’ve just posted one ❤. Thanks though.

Here we go crew, new thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.