Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still want to know why worzel is borrowing money when it’s got savings according to her so obviously their is no savings and she decided to jump on the band wagon and fleece an idiot with the other 2 who obviously told her about him worzel where Is the new old banger you was getting last week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And theirs definitely one old banger you worzel and you’ve definitely banged hundreds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tissues at the ready guyzzz and geeeewlzzz, you're gonna need to wipe away the tears 😭
of laughter 😂😂😂

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy
Damn I gave them 2 weeks..that's me gone n lost 30 quid 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm laughing at sindy can't go cos men will be there pmsl 🤣🤣 have you no mirrors windy poo they wouldn't give you a second glance unless it was after triple vodkas at Tudor bar don't kid ya self 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm laughing at sindy can't go cos men will be there pmsl 🤣🤣 have you no mirrors windy poo they wouldn't give you a second glance unless it was after triple vodkas at Tudor bar don't kid ya self 🙄
😂😂😂 exactly. She looks at herself too often with those filters on 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I’m having a bad day, I can now think to myself well, at least I’m not sad, lonely with no real friends, overweight with tits that need a refurb, being dumped on TikTok live by a drunken, snoring, dribbling mess while I’m laid down in my tit hole flat with a massive rip in the pjs I’ve worn for a month. Suddenly my day just got a whole lot better 😂😂😂
This even makes my tit show of a marriage ending look good🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
This even makes my tit show of a marriage ending look good🤣🤣🤣🤣
Although I will add mine never touched the columbian or ripped people off, 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I say it once I’ll say it again this is exactly like chyanne and kipzy on tik tok fall out with each other slag each other off on tik tok throw all their mates under the bus then there all friends again
---
Smiler ain’t slagged her off yet that’s why she ain’t gone for him I feel sorry for her a bit really cause I think she generally wants to be loved

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I say it once I’ll say it again this is exactly like chyanne and kipzy on tik tok fall out with each other slag each other off on tik tok throw all their mates under the bus then there all friends again
---
Smiler ain’t slagged her off yet that’s why she ain’t gone for him I feel sorry for her a bit really cause I think she generally wants to be loved
Don’t feel sorry for her she knows exactly what she’s doing, if she genuinely wanted to be loved she’d stop being a cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For anyone doubting just how 'gorgeous' Gary is.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Old Mark boy doesn’t sound very convincing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Suppose her Facebook requests for a swap for her ground floor mobility flat are no longer needed? What a view from the window! And pics of Dribble Chops Dicky on the window ledge.
IMG_3316.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
I can’t feel sorry for her as whilst I get a teeny bit of what you are saying - the vileness that comes out each time is just wrong and who in their sane mind always has “voicemails/notes on their “friends” and then shows it to all. That is not going to get her loved

Reactions: 3
---
I think you’re on the wrong thread mate, sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes but tbf she thinks dvp was gorgeous , don't hold her recommendation , I'd give it a miss 😁.
For those that can remember there was also the bald, tattooed monstrosity that turned up at the tin hut. He looked like something out of Hills Have Eyes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.