Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey @poola were there more voice notes that you were going to share on tattle that couldn’t be shared on TT as would be banned. Or was that what you shared earlier?

Reactions: 4
For those that can remember there was also the bald, tattooed monstrosity that turned up at the tin hut. He looked like something out of Hills Have Eyes 😂😂😂
I remember him utterly awful gonzos taste in men is bizarre 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alls quiet on the one bedroom pisshole in collier row front must be licked all its latest wounds it got quite a few after last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anybody see smilers video earlier saying his been silenced for too long gonzo commented saying what you done

What’s the odds it wakes up with a sore neck and back and is off to A&E in the morning for a whip lash claim 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hope she’s not taken too many minge freshener pills and been rushed to A&E

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey @poola were there more voice notes that you were going to share on tattle that couldn’t be shared on TT as would be banned. Or was that what you shared earlier?
The ones between Chezza and Trasha are all on yesterday's post. The ones that were not deemed appropriate for tiktok are included in the aforementioned post. 👍

• Heart
For anyone doubting just how 'gorgeous' Gary is.....
She really thinks she is something so special .. wifey material infact! When in reality she nothing but an fat , vile , washed out , Septic old Trout! 😂😂😂😂
---
Old Mark boy doesn’t sound very convincing
Mark thinks he is in with a chance with Trollop Breath ! She so upset he gifted money to others she straight away gets a “ loan” from same bloke!! Ffs! He looks .. urm … let me say … interesting?!! 😂😂😂😂
---
Wonder if he’s still all gob this week?
I’ll wait for the jokes!
Reminds me of Blakey in “ on the buses” ( Flasha can be Olive,!!) I hate you Butler!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Wonder if he’s still all gob this week?
I’ll wait for the jokes!
---
Suppose her Facebook requests for a swap for her ground floor mobility flat are no longer needed? What a view from the window! And pics of Dribble Chops Dicky on the window ledge.
View attachment 2951476
Is she after a swap or was she planing a Sub Let? 🫡🤔 Interesting!! Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
💯it’s going to wake up ….sick ….and had fousands of messages and fanks for all the support 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh the texxies she’ll have had will be off the scale 😂😂😂
How can she honestly be a friend when she records everything surely Clarence and silly bollocks sindy can see that ffs I'd be worried on the 7th at tin hut when the 3 of them celebrate gonzos 60th ffs she just isn't normal if my mate screen recorded me and I found out I'd knock her out for sure on that 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Just sitting having a cuppa tea before the day starts. Flicking thro TT and the twit is Live at 7.30am. wtf is wrong with it. She must dream about TT wake up and Boom it’s on !!

• Haha
Just sitting having a cuppa tea before the day starts. Flicking thro TT and the twit is Live at 7.30am. wtf is wrong with it. She must dream about TT wake up and Boom it’s on !!
I'm doing the same cuppa tea and toast she's obsessed wonder who she's slatting this morning 🙄 never her tho don't do drama 🤣🤣 she is the drama ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffsake it gave up drinking and partying a couple of months ago more like a week ago what absolute bleep it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake we said it won’t be well today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and low end cleaning is doing so well it looks like it hasn’t paid its web site subscription bill 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.