Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just couldn’t make the bollox up that comes out of worzels mouth the whole lot of it is just total horse tit wonder when the wedding dress will be up for sale and how many hours work it will be doing tomorrow as it’s been called back in for a massive job 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
High end cleaning is doing the big house in SW1 for Charlie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know what else is funny what came out of worzels mouth about windy the hitman and Clarence they’ve all been friends for 4 or 5 years Ffsake where were they at the 50th birthday at it’s one bedroom pisshole flat then they are the new candidates to go under the bus those 4-5 years must be dog years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know what else is funny what came out of worzels mouth about windy the hitman and Clarence they’ve all been friends for 4 or 5 years Ffsake where were they at the 50th birthday at it’s one bedroom pisshole flat then they are the new candidates to go under the bus those 4-5 years must be dog years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No they are just dogs haha 🐶🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Worzel must be hiding pretending to work it’s bollox off to cover up its little phone call being called back into work that it arranged to get out of a week with Clarence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Worzel must be hiding pretending to work it’s bollox off to cover up its little phone call being called back into work that it arranged to get out of a week with Clarence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was so obvious , she can’t stand Clarence and only tolerates Windy cause she has no one else. God forbid if windy and Clarence were to talk or meet up behind Worzels back, there would be hell to pay.

• Heart
Probably go live later it’s been working so hard today and it’s knackered 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The other laugh is what it said yesterday you get on with people then you meet them then you don’t wonder who that was aimed at 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake I must of been asleep with worzels video of a picture of wibble wobble putting her hands down her throat to throw up worzel you need new eyes and serious help go look in the mirror it’s you that’s the bleeping old dog to throw up 🤮 over seeing is believing worzel you are one fat grey haired ugly old bleep inside and out

Last edited:
  • Haha
No wonder it causes a massive pile up on the A12 it’s got wonky eyes like it’s ex mate Clarence but Clarence doesn’t realise it’s under the bus yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No morning live. 🕖
No 'getting ready for work' live. 💄
No lunchtime (with Rebel/Alison/Julia/Eggy) sitting in the car live. 🐷
Appears on a tik tok after a 'busy' day at work with an uncreased/unmarked t-shirt and a spotless bandaged finger - hmmmm :unsure:🤥🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No morning live. 🕖
Appears on a tik tok after a 'busy' day at work with an uncreased/unmarked t-shirt and a spotless bandaged finger - hmmmm :unsure:🤥🙄
Me thinks someone has been telling porky pies, cause they couldn’t stand to be around Clarence and Stinky Finger for an hour longer 😂😂😂😂. Then Wibble sees her in the Street , maybe it was a Street Corner 😂😂

• Haha
We all knew that was what exactly was happening to get rid of Clarence with its little speech yesterday about getting on with people then meeting them then you don’t get on then the hitman windy her best mate and not a mention of Clarence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake the arse licker Dennis parks in the comments the one I can’t spell bleeping thick bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your a man like your leader a tucker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No morning live. 🕖

Can it be she is too scared/embarrassed to show even one of it's 40 faces 😂 nah surely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to know why the village idiot is still festering about as he finished it and his got a new woman and don’t cheat well surely his cheating running back around this old bleep obviously he does cheat hence her celebration over the non molestation order cause he must of kept running back to the last one whilst he was with worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus she is gonna need a bigger box for them massive holes on her face, NOSTRILSSSS 👃👃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she's boring , I'd rather watch Paint dry .
That shopping Haul video she done yesterday has to have been the worst and most boring Haul I have ever seen. Absolute pointless load of old shite ever. It was almost as boring as their boring fake weekend pretending they are all best fwwiends lol 🥱🥱🥱🥱🙄😳🙈 I wanna know how she even wakes up on a daily basis, even though its not for long that she is awake for lifeless, I bet she sbotes loudly with then big old nostrils loool
---
I meant to write snores loudly,not sbotes lol

• Haha
Am I right in saying the Amaaaazing birthday 🎁 🎉🍹weekend with All her girlie's ( just the 2 ) didn't go down so well 🤔

I'm either blocked or The old dog hasn't been shoving herself in everyones face on TikTok ?

• Haha
Jesus she is gonna need a bigger box for them massive holes on her face, NOSTRILSSSS 👃👃
She has the most dull flat voice ever. No wonder Gonzo got bored of it and made up a story to get away from them both. To be fair, I’d have done the same 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Ffsake worzel forgotten it’s her bleeping birthday it normally lasts till the end of June has it finally given up on that one and thinking the next scam up Xmas wish list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That Cheryl just came up on my fyp and gotta say I've laughed 😅 🤣 she's got gonzo off to a tee
I didn't see the video or live where she had to go cos got called in to work 🤦‍♀️🤣 bet that went down like a ton of bricks lol with Clarence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How thieves fall out few weeks ago they were licking each others arseholes so much for 5 years of friendship both as bad as each other both robbed the same vulnerable man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.