Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it took Clarence to realise she’s been chucked under the bus and on the train 😂😂😂😂
---
🤢 no knickers 🤢🤢 bet they crawled off quicker than Clarence 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Definitely something going on what’s coming out of worzels gob that mean windy throwing Clarence under the bus as well cause it’s leader looking highly likey it has 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The old dollop must of got banned again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s live again, Making more accounts, ….get reporting
I saw her video mocking mental health, yet that Mason come in her live telling her he's been off social media due to his mental health and why would he be interested in the bra story,the same one she told this morning.

Ffsake change its life around after stuffing another McDonald’s what a bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worsel you bleep you look 84 without the filters you knob
---
Ffsake will it duck off with that fake cough 😷
---
Ffsake the village idiot div van bellends still hanging about like a bad smell you couldn’t make it
---
duck off worzel only thing your actually queen of is sleaze all you talk about you dirty old woman
---
duck me it’s forgotten about Mickey he only gave the old dollop 3 grand towards its Mercedes it wrote off god does it every stop lying 🤥
---
That ain’t the knob that was always in the bath in the Shitcunts box another bleeping freak god give me strength

Last edited:
  • Heart
I saw her video mocking mental health, yet that Mason come in her live telling her he's been off social media due to his mental health and why would he be interested in the bra story,the same one she told this morning.
he was not interested in that bra story at all was he 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bob a job’s useless can’t even undo wheel nuts worzel you best put a breaker bar on your wish list with a socket and spanner 🔧 set and a jack to go with the obd reader 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mind you why didn’t the mechanic windy do it for its leader 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Bob a knobs a weakling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so richard got her a candle and chocs, theyve sorted their differences but wont be getting back together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another account ended,more sexual talk,does she not have any respect for herself?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ffsake don’t mention sex it’s all that comes out it’s foul gob not into double figures in men is right out the window with what it’s just said but we know it’s in the hundreds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ffsake change its life around after stuffing another McDonald’s what a bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worsel you bleep you look 84 without the filters you knob
---
Ffsake will it duck off with that fake cough 😷
---
Ffsake the village idiot div van bellends still hanging about like a bad smell you couldn’t make it
---
duck off worzel only thing your actually queen of is sleaze all you talk about you dirty old woman
---
duck me it’s forgotten about Mickey he only gave the old dollop 3 grand towards its Mercedes it wrote off god does it every stop lying 🤥
---
That ain’t the knob that was always in the bath in the Shitcunts box another bleeping freak god give me strength
Yes he is the fella who put his exs photos on the public forum. He was charged over it. He is vile vile vile - those two are suited 🤬🤬. He is a dirty old letch and I wouldn’t trust being in a room on my own ever.

• Haha
  • Angry
Ffsake windy no one would want to give you one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Windy will take anything she can get highly unlikely she’d get anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How long do you announce your in a relationship with worzel it’s about an hour 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake windy no one would want to give you one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Windy will take anything she can get highly unlikely she’d get anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She has got Bob a job, why would she want anyone else,he is a catch lol. I mean even trasha has made a few innuendos about him to her "mate" sindy before 🤢🤮🤢🤮
I personally think there is only 1 person windy wants and that's trasha, i think that's the biggest reason she licks her arse,cause she wishes it was something else lol. 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sick
Funny the village idiot had a new woman the other day and he don’t cheat she is one bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
God how does nobody see what comes out it’s gob except us she hated the village idiot 4 days ago saying in so many words he was vile

• Haha
Yesterday she did the video wearing sunglasses because of a hangover, just now someone asked that Lou-Lou how drunk she got and she said she didn't, infact none of them did.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday she did the video wearing sunglasses because of a hangover, just now someone asked that Lou-Lou how drunk she got and she said she didn't, infact none of them did.
yah she said her and lou drank two bottles of prosecco between them then she said they only had a rose tequila shot each and another drink! they all talk so much bs its unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.