Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew she wouldn’t like Clarence ha ha hilarious. Let’s wait for the videos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clarence you mug your already under the bus by the bleep not taking you to Stratford train station which is not far from the queen of sleaze 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That old con trick get rebel to say she’s got to go to work to get rid of Clarence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep I agree. windy and Clarence have bored her to death and she can’t bear to be near them another minute so has made up a lie to end the little gathering 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Wonder when Clarence will make the effort again 😂 I'm going for never 🤦‍♀️
She'll be home around 6 this evening 😂😂 nice trek back to Birmingham 😳 sod that won't be cheap either
Clarence would she do it for you 🤔 big fat NO she definitely wouldn't wake up you fuckwits 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bob a knob drives all the way to Birmingham to pick Clarence up then to Clacton to drop em off and its leader worzel won’t drop it off at Stratford train station says it all that does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder when Clarence will make the effort again 😂 I'm going for never 🤦‍♀️
She'll be home around 6 this evening 😂😂 nice trek back to Birmingham 😳 sod that won't be cheap either
Clarence would she do it for you 🤔 big fat NO she definitely wouldn't wake up you fuckwits 🙄
The leader won’t even drive to Stratford 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s how much she will put herself out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Clarence should ask where the team of employees are that its leaders meant to have 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bob a knob drives all the way to Birmingham to pick Clarence up then to Clacton to drop em off and its leader worzel won’t drop it off at Stratford train station says it all that does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

The leader won’t even drive to Stratford 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s how much she will put herself out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
M25 big fat NO 😂😂😂 she would do none of it for them that much we all know well not in her thousand pound car the old merc 😂

• Haha
M25 big fat NO 😂😂😂 she would do none of it for them that much we all know well not in her thousand pound car the old merc 😂
She hasn’t got to go m25 to go Stratford she can go A127 and back on the A12 to Stratford so she’s definitely not putting itself out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
She hasn’t got to go m25 to go Stratford she can go A127 and back on the A12 to Stratford so she’s definitely not putting itself out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She wouldn't put herself out for none of them that's for sure and the petrol it would cost her to do it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Omg that opening the card with £100 in was so staged it’s cringe

she literally threw the money towards the camera 🤣🤣🤣 instead of it falling out the bottom like everyone else 🙄

so she went down cashpoint, withdrew £100 of her pip money, put it in a card and gave it to herself, reminds me of the mr bean episode where he buys himself a birthday card 🤣🤣

no wonder she didn’t make it in the acting business if that’s anything to go by.

on a serious note, I think she needs medical help, what must she see when she looks through her camera roll? Most of us it comes up with memories of 1 year ago today or 4 years ago, and you send it to them people to remind them of what fun you had or what you was doing, she looks at her camera roll and it’s a completely different set of “friends“ every 3 months, every holiday is with a different person, every birthday, no family no friends, just TikTok, how very very sad, is it everyone else or is it you Sharyn/Sharon/sasha?

If you’re reading this Sasha, have a look in the mirror, have a look at your phone, look at your pictures from 6months ago, a year ago? You need help, you need to wake up, NOBODY is jealous of you, honestly, NOBODY wants to be where you are right now in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ffsake it’s sing along a twit on Clarence’s all 3 divs think worzel should of been concentrating on the road what with her track record 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG the CRINGEY making memories video 😳🙈. I mean 1 thing I will give crappy arse windy is she was obviously to embarrassed to be in it herself lol. I cant say i blame her, no face no case and all thay lol. What an absolute crocc of fake embarrassment shite lol, it's made me feel bleeping sick lol 🤣🤣🤢🤮
---
In the words of WIBBLE WOBBLE,
Welsh lisa is a KNOBBBBBB 🤣🤣🤣
---
duck me Clarence has got some huge bleeping nostrils on her, jesus lol. And what is with the constant grabbing of eachothers boobs, stupid cunts, I have never felt so much embarrassment for 3 strangers. CUNTS 😳🙈😳🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffsake windy this windy that windy my bestie nothing much about Clarence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And also saying when you meet somebody you don’t get on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.