Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry am I being extremely dim and quite possibly stupid …………. Why did she think Dicky should have got her a birthday present? I’m not remembering any exes of mine buying me presents after we had split up! Especially the way she slated him

the disgusted look she gave at the present she received from him. What the hell did she expect.
I have a feeling they are back together - hence gone very quiet like last time 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking to another guy, meeting for lunch on Friday she's nothing but an old slag! Makes me wanna vom don't believe she's talking to anyone she's.full of tit
---
Staying live whilst picking her workmates grandchild up.from school!! I'd go mad if I was the mum

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ffsake worzel your Chanel sunglasses are fake like you your a bleeping complete knob how much did the village idiot spend on sunglasses out in Mexico she was crying about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the actual eff is going on with her “hair”..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ you would just be embarrassed wouldn’t you.?
I know that’s rich coming from me, A fat jobless sofa dosser who eats tit all day, and neglects her kids… but per-lease..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh, Live ended🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
What the actual eff is going on with her “hair”..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ you would just be embarrassed wouldn’t you.?
I know that’s rich coming from me, A fat jobless sofa dosser who eats tit all day, and neglects her kids… but per-lease..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh, Live ended🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She’s really bald under those nylon rats tails. Male Patterned baldness and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s really bald under those nylon rats tails. Male Patterned baldness and all that
Seriously that is bad hair. She is constantly playing with it and pulling it at the front. Not a good look. I am lucky I have extremely thick hair - and a bloody nuisance at times - but much
Prefer to have what I’ve got. She is better off going to a decent hairstylist and getting those dreadful extensions removed as they damage hair so badly and have it cut into a decent style. The more she has that done the better the hair will grown. It’s horrid and she thinks it’s her crowning glory 🙄🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All that money she blagged off poor Mark for tit hair for the purpose of attempting to entice Smiler to shag her. 'Cos we all know he missed the gut hanging over the thigh high boots slut drop.

Alas, all to no avail, boo fucken hoo.

Where the duck is Gnasher these days anyway. Last I heard Cheryl said he had blocked her. A wish episode of Friends 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh, Live ended🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’m showing my age here but she looks like one of Haysi fantayzee

• Haha
She has the most dull flat voice ever. No wonder Gonzo got bored of it and made up a story to get away from them both. To be fair, I’d have done the same 😩😩😩😩
Tbf you probably wouldn't need dumb and dumber ,as most likely have real life mates .🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is the village idiot actually buying it anything for it’s birthday after trying to loose him his job all smells like worzels fanny very fishy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And I bet it does smell like a fishing trawler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw her video mocking mental health, yet that Mason come in her live telling her he's been off social media due to his mental health and why would he be interested in the bra story,the same one she told this morning.
I havnt paid any attention to her, Havnt been on TT for weeks, just caught up and see that she’s not changed…How does she continue🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I havnt paid any attention to her, Havnt been on TT for weeks, just caught up and see that she’s not changed…How does she continue🤣🤣🤣
Honestly her time has to be coming to an end! The friendship groups used to at least last a few months - now only a few days if not hours 😂🙄😂🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly her time has to be coming to an end! The friendship groups used to at least last a few months - now only a few days if not hours 😂🙄😂🙄🙄
She’s so boring as well. Nothing new to say, same old stories , she might try another beg list before she goes but honestly it’s dire now x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ffsake surely worzel has gotta start spitting teeth and doing retaliation videos with what plastic is doing she’s normally spitting teeth if it was mrs bbc videos taking the piss out the queen of sleaze

Reactions: 6
she actually believes shes this character sasha fontain the world has gone nuts with these tiktokers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was scrolling through and that rude cnut Lou Lou came up, used to have the dodgy eye… what a boring yeah twit is..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.