Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she pretending she went on a date....
She did go on a date a meal for one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why’s it want to go the tin hut it hates it down their just talks utter bollox 24/7
---
Ffsake it don’t report so it’s not been reporting mrs bbc or wibble wobble or Sam payne no cause not worzel you lying 🤥 scumbag bleep
---
Never had an issue with Mrs bbc yes you bleeping did worzel mrs bbc stuck up for Niki and you couldn’t stand it what a brain this bleeping moron has got

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She did go on a date a meal for one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why’s it want to go the tin hut it hates it down their just talks utter bollox 24/7
---
Ffsake it don’t report so it’s not been reporting mrs bbc or wibble wobble or Sam payne no cause not worzel you lying 🤥 scumbag bleep
---
Never had an issue with Mrs bbc yes you bleeping did worzel mrs bbc stuck up for Niki and you couldn’t stand it what a brain this bleeping moron has got
What is she posting on I'm lost so many accounts 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Dumped someone off. Live and then instructs Dodgy eyed duck to get screen recordings of her🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Saturdays are fun for the queen still🤷🏼‍♀️

Kathy B seems to be a threat🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Sozzzz

alodopin, she’s surely making this medication up now🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me someone that’s had real heart surgery unlike you worzel you sad duck up of a lying bleep wonder who it’s going to out next text messages and doxing addresses and videos like it’s claiming

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ffsake worzel duck off with my hearts been really bad this week you lying bleep and get rid of that put on cough you total duck up

• Haha
Calling us trollzzz fat dole dozers and benefit cheats… but the 2 people in her box are claiming benefits… make it make sense trashbags🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleep trying to stay relevant with its fake heart condition what a bleep
---
Ffsake water works worzel you bleep you are on benefits you do 16 hours a week bleep bleep bleep
---
Go away worzel go have another McDonald’s with your bad bad heart you scumbag bleep
---
Those water works are on demand like turning the tap on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
3 out of 4 of them on benefits…🤡🤡🤡
But she’s still sitting there like she’s worse than them🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Ffsake windy and Clarence were left out more like that’s why they didn’t say no more concerning the plastic fantastic turnout she had a new bestie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake don’t put one foot in its tin hut it wants paying an entrance fee wonder if the village idiot paid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The other fat fuckers got out of bed windy the hitman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Windy you fat bleep your a bleeping bully god these cunts all want nicking asap for what they do
---
Windy you sad sap all you are is a bleeping fat slug with the mentality of a new born out the womb head
---
Mental health Clarence is as wonky as duck so is worzel and duck face windy all got problems and sit their calling everyone else out bleeping sad saps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh dear it’s just got banned thanks to plastics mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s back queensashabkup2 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Queensashaessex2
---
16 hours a week a job 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off worzel
---
All 3 of these cunts sit on their fat arses and the new midlands minger is worse than the old one that finally woke up she needs a slap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Worzel you fat bleep only thing that’s holding those plastic nightmares up is that big fat McDonald’s gut of yours and windy says ugly on the outside you 3 twats are ugly on the outside and double ugly on the inside cunts
---
And taking the piss out of Wibbles looks Jesus you’ve got the boring brummie nightmare with so many things wrong with it including boss eyes you’ve got the bleeping hugely fat farting machine windy that looks like it’s chewing a brick and you’ve got the leader worzel the erection destroyer says it all cock rot worzel no geezer in his right mind would touch any of those 3 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And you 3 cunts need to go back to school and actually get an education not the special school you all obviously attended thicko classes
---
What is it what worzel comes out with people with mental health issues stick together run in packs what like those 3 do windy worzel and Clarence

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
what happened this morning on her live then is Cheryl going to smack her one tomorrow or something somebody actually needs to have the fro t to and do it

Reactions: 2
what happened this morning on her live then is Cheryl going to smack her one tomorrow or something somebody actually needs to have the fro t to and do it
Omg I missed that , did she threaten her or was it one of her tall stories again.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What have I missed who's going to who gonzo fartface and Clarence to Cheryl or am I not reading it right 🤔
Plastic and 3 mates are coming for worzel but this is out of worzels gob and we know how much horse tit comes out it’s gob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.