Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Cheryl has some juicy voice notes ....
Cheryl 's videos are funny,but she's just the same getting all the wish list gifts,now she's got a stranger who she's known on social media in her home,but their best of friends

Reactions: 6
Okay bit bored now. No content at all 😝😝😝😝. I honestly reckon ole Dicky is back on scene. Or has she realised at last TT is not the one for her 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember it’s out with its new man tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the village idiot in Clacton probably back down their right now as it’s birthday normally ends at the beginning of July 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it’s on the missing list

• Haha
Remember it’s out with its new man tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the village idiot in Clacton probably back down their right now as it’s birthday normally ends at the beginning of July 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it’s on the missing list
Cheryl said on her live that Richards parents have put everything in the sisters name because he's still sniffing round Worzel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
We know his sniffing around worzel but is that all his sniffing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Definitely must still be on the Colombian marching powder to still be sniffing around that bleeping thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Shazney is proper latest utube video some bloke calling worzel an old scrag about mental health 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up. I’ve been MIA, much like super conk herself. Have I been busy? Course I have. Is that scraggy haired cnut still the same? 💯 percent 😂😂😂.

@sheebz2212 you say about her getting a decent haircut. Now then, in her defence she’s a bit limited isn’t she? For one, she’s hardly got any hair to style. And secondly fancy trying to style her hair to flatter that nose and multiple chins. It’s not the best profile is it? 😂😂😂.

Hairdresser: What can we do for you today hun?
Sasha: a bit of a restyle I think. Something to flatter my face, but keep the eighties vibe.
Hairdresser 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Basically it’s ponced birthday gifts from strangers and disappeared off the face of Romford 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cheryl said on her live that Richards parents have put everything in the sisters name because he's still sniffing round Worzel
Sensible parents.👍👍👍
---
Just catching up. I’ve been MIA, much like super conk herself. Have I been busy? Course I have. Is that scraggy haired cnut still the same? 💯 percent 😂😂😂.

@sheebz2212 you say about her getting a decent haircut. Now then, in her defence she’s a bit limited isn’t she? For one, she’s hardly got any hair to style. And secondly fancy trying to style her hair to flatter that nose and multiple chins. It’s not the best profile is it? 😂😂😂.

Hairdresser: What can we do for you today hun?
Sasha: a bit of a restyle I think. Something to flatter my face, but keep the eighties vibe.
Hairdresser 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
True that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gonzos very quiet since getting all her free gifts from her deluded followers isn't she/he

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is the fella slating her? Seems a decent kind of fella - good for him saying how it is. Bet she is hating it. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Who is the fella slating her? Seems a decent kind of fella - good for him saying how it is. Bet she is hating it. 😂😂😂
Reckon he is one of her OF customers maybe I reckon she didn't post them knickers on her head to him that time 😂😂 or could this be dave that never gets the drink right 😂😂 who knows but someone who has crossed paths with him/her 😂😂😂😂😬

• Haha
Reckon he is one of her OF customers maybe I reckon she didn't post them knickers on her head to him that time 😂😂 or could this be dave that never gets the drink right 😂😂 who knows but someone who has crossed paths with him/her 😂😂😂😂😬
Good for him I say!! It’s intriguing where she has gone 😂😂😂. I’d put a fiver on it that dicky baby is back. They should just get back together. Live their life and feck off together. If they love each other so much just get on with it and stop broadcasting your life on TT. We all have a bit of social media I’m sure - but like most I post funny gifs and some holiday photos and maybe an odd check in somewhere. I certainly don’t tell anyone on SM my life story like she does. It’s absolutely ridiculous. Happy Friday all - been a busy one at work so I’ve done my workout. Showered and a cool glass of vino in front of me now. That is normal life. Happy weekend also all x

• Heart
Her dry straw hair is not the flex she thinks it is 🤢 it thinking she's a proper stunner when she eats, I always remember her saying richard says I eat really nice 🤣 what a moron

• Haha
Loose women at lunch more like dirty sleazy fat old slappers at lunch tit that comes out it’s mouth it forgotten how it did its finger already

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.