Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no I have about 50 followers. But I don’t accept followers all the time. I’ve got a list that I’ve just ignored. But I’ll be doin that in future

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s kissing rudi clouseau arse at the moment and the pricks meal deals ffsake brain dead morons
I wonder how Rudi is feeling now, knowing that Trasha outing his name has led his real identity to be discovered - oopsy! :rolleyes: 😂 :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at waynettas reply to its chief bridesmaid jumping ship no you bleeping idiot she woke up before she went under the bus as if we give a duck when your non existent wedding is if it does actually happen it will be a bleeping disaster cause your involved 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder how Rudi is feeling now, knowing that Trasha outing his name has led his real identity to be discovered - oopsy! :rolleyes: 😂 :unsure:
No way. Really. I’ve been out all day , so have they all fallen out

• Heart
His been outed wonder when his throwing his £300 in for a private dick perhaps the ironing board will pay half 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh i forgot she don’t work and poor old future hubby ain’t happy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at waynettas reply to its chief bridesmaid jumping ship no you bleeping idiot she woke up before she went under the bus as if we give a duck when your non existent wedding is if it does actually happen it will be a bleeping disaster cause your involved 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She bleeping twists everything 😂😂😂. That’s not what happened Trashbag. She was proper up your arse, which is why she bought you gifts. And considering the wedding date has been changed/cancelled eleventy hundred times not even the ex chief bridesmaid would know the date of the wedding. So that’s a load of bullshit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffsake the fact freaks she’s a bleep and the arse wipe Sindy Lou was in their waynettas going to be spitting teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Be war tomorrow after the video drops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Waynetta your in for another very rough ride 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t worry Waynetta I’m sure your hubby to be will cheer you up later and ram that bleeping dildo in your mouth sideways to make you shut the duck up if he actually had any sense but by the look of div van prick he hasn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Midlands mingers taking the piss out of Waynetta and sindy and the whatapp group of death waynetta must be smoking a fag whilst writing its reaction reply video over the fact freaks outburst she a bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he should of added tit to the bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
NJW commenting all over the place throwing waynetta under the bus is that a bit of karma gonzo you old Shitcunt

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The actual audacity of some people 😲
I present to you the 'real' Loopy-Lou, just in case you don't recognise her from her profile pic :oops::rolleyes:🧐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thought van prick was in Birmingham today
No, yesturday… she hates it when he goes away, but he was back last night.??
This coming from a person who hates living with her future husband and is only with him for parents house happy when alone🤔💁🏼‍♀️🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
She's live slating FF - Friday 17:55

Loopy-Lou in box, no sign of Lugz 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The actual audacity of some people 😲
I present to you the 'real' Loopy-Lou, just in case you don't recognise her from her profile pic :oops::rolleyes:🧐
Well ain’t that a pig. If she went missing and we went by her profile photo she be lost forever. I’m never seen such a Catfish 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Police have put a bar on her private calls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣what bollox
---
Cunts gone doctors saying it’s dizzy and chest pains and nothing wrong with the old Shitcunt all playing up to get disabled badge and pip
---
And that big eared flat chested ironing board cunts laying proper low wonder if she will be licking inspector rudi clouseaus arse later
---
Their we go the blue badge bleep bleep bleep bleep had no heart problems running in turkey and Benidorm to beat Ruth’s mates up
---
Has the bleep been writing this script all afternoon she can’t remember who wibble wobble is let alone when she was 5 and 11 can’t remember what lies it’s told 30 seconds before hand what a bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
This live is like a episode of benefit Britain 😂 Deluded under achievers thinking their lives are remotely interesting - Gonzo managing to still stuff her face whilst the verball 💩 spills out the other side of her lying, scamming, chatting mouth. The piece de resistance was Gonzo actually quoting someone saying she’s pretty and that’s probably one reason why she has so many haters - nearly choked on my dinner 😂🤡

• Haha
She has been watchin to much Tracey winter or king or whatever her name Videos. She is desperate for the Pip and the blue badge so goes out buying all her reduced food and primark hauls then can’t get out bed for days

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.