Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwwee the Dirty Mongrel is Live again. What a sad sad existence. But then again suppose she’s gotta muster up more victims as the others are dropping like flies. OH RICHARD, you sad sad little man, hope your daughter gets to see you taking the piss out of someone’s rabbit dying. You should know better, as for GONZO that is as thick as tit and we expect no different

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Well I ain’t having none of it gonzo is scum
---
bleep was outing her address again yesterday
---
Ffsake

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What's happened I'm at work maaaaan 😩😩
Bbc got in her box want to talk to the bleep off air
---
That bleeping sindy is a monster
---
I wouldn’t give Waynetta the steam off my tit let alone talk to the evil vile bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bbc got in her box want to talk to the bleep off air
---
That bleeping sindy is a monster
---
I wouldn’t give Waynetta the steam off my tit let alone talk to the evil vile bleep
Isn’t she just, don’t think she realise she was on camera the moose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My god you’d have mental health problems if you had to look at that sindy everyday
---
Wouldn’t go up to her in the street and call her gonzo want a bleeping bet
---
Poola is getting it now
---
Gonzo you bleeping prick ironing boards on the turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Like Mrs bbc Ffsake
---
What poolas done what has poola done called this big fat bleep out
---
Sindy for bridesmaid probably the ugliest bridesmaid in the world 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh duck I’ve missed it all 🤦🏼‍♀️ but got the gist. Keep on digging that hole Gonzo. Because you may as well throw yourself right in it after tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Pssst.. sharon's got bigger balls than her fiancè pass it on 🤫
Imitation balls you mean ..she's ain't all that but a loud mouth ,common attention seeking bleep ...had more pricks than a second hand dart board....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
None of its enablers told it yet the ironing board is on the turn on its leader and what the duck is Mrs bbc upto I’m going to be up her arse for the rest of her life then we get that earlier remember what this bleep has done to many and especially poor dying children abusing again children’s dead pets yesterday with the other scumbag div van prick it’s unbelievable
---
And that dirty big fat mug van pricks got a kid what a bleep that man is taking the piss out of a child’s dead pet scum doesn’t know what love is look what his ended up with Shitcunt gonzo

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've just received a WhatsApp .... A screen recording of I guess the old dogs side kickes seem to be bailing out on her .. I'm guessing someone has already put it up here... Have I missed whats been going on ?
And just as I mentioned before .. I was right ... the fleece pj's hardly make it to the wash basket ... How shameful being seen with them on everyday but only been washed twice .. Scummy old dog 🐕 Pjs will will walking themselves soon 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was watching her live this morning when Trasha announced that I had messaged Dickie :rolleyes:
In the immortal words of Trasha herself "Prove it!" 😂
Obviously she can't, because I havent.:p
I did enter her live on another account (as I am blocked on my its-poola-la-la account) to refute her claims but I was duly blocked - surprise surprise, not! 🤷‍♀️
First video my own recording, second video was forwarded to me after I was blocked 😂
#affectedmuch
#karma
#truth

Attachments

• 39.8 KB
    • Angry
    • Wow
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.