Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the poncing continues Ffsake I truly wished it had heart condition and dropped down dead bleeping conning conniving bleep and div van prick is as bad
---
Size of the fat bleep Waynetta have another Big Mac meal large

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's definitely a bit odd that Lugz has been 'missing' from Trasha's lives lately :rolleyes:
Maybe she's been busy getting the bridesmaids outfits ready for the bin big day??? :unsure:
Perhaps Lugz has too realised that Trashas life is nothing to get involved an, and now wants out🫣🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And the poncing continues Ffsake I truly wished it had heart condition and dropped down dead bleeping conning conniving bleep and div van prick is as bad
---
I notice she has changed the letter around, it use to be R on top! Who’s the boss now🤔

• Haha
Perhaps Lugz has too realised that Trashas life is nothing to get involved an, and now wants out🫣🫣
She came into her life yesterday afternoon and she gushed about how she missed Laura they haven’t spoken for a few days coz Laura was out with the gewwwzzzz. But she never came into the box to go live with her

---
Does the rotten bleep ever take them pyjamas off and wash them ? …..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The “ door knocked” she went running down and the great lump of a parasite took her pounced gifts ….quite incredible she is sat on her fat arse all day not a stroke of work done and bad mouthing people who try to warn others about her .

Thus world is fucked .
---
They’ve been doing washed twice apparently. By that I think she means wiping off some dinner medals with the dish cloth 😂😂😂
Probably a bit of Christmas dinner in there still

• Sick
  • Haha
The “ door knocked” she went running down and the great lump of a parasite took her pounced gifts ….quite incredible she is sat on her fat arse all day not a stroke of work done and bad mouthing people who try to warn others about her .

Thus world is fucked .
---

Probably a bit of Christmas dinner in there still
She’s gonna be shutting herself by sat night, She has no idea what’s coming for her in the shape of videos by FF..😂😂😂
She’s going to be uploading videos left right and centre, cooking and kleening, anything to make her look good… Unfortunately Trashbags, You’ve had your day.😂😂🫦🫦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Midlands minger new video oh dear wonder what our Waynetta slob is going to do next she’s getting proper fucked 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And part of this cost of living crisis and everything going up and up and up is down to cunts like Waynetta robbing the furlough money as the government was just throwing money at people and not doing checks said before that bleep didn’t have a pot till she got Boris money and who knows exactly how much it started with a 10 grand grant for a business address and how many furlough wages was the bleep actually drawing
---
And really does make a mockery of its suicide attempt more staged bullshit and mates giving it Tesco food vouchers all cause of di not getting items she bought and paid for and ruining cuntfaces buiznessss

Last edited:
  • Angry
Ffsake that fat bleep ever out those pjs obviously it’s not seen the latest video not spitting venom
---
As of yet
---
And yet another healthy breakfast with its fake heart condition bleep won’t have to have that dress taken in it must fit perfectly all size 20 of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ironing board still missing
---
Has the ironing board started to jump or just can’t handle getting slaughtered on here and all over tick-tock and utube 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ironing board still missing
---
Has the ironing board started to jump or just can’t handle getting slaughtered on here and all over tick-tock and utube 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she’s trying to back away. Watch out for those bus wheels Laura, they’re a coming for ya! And don’t say you weren’t warned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Midlands minger new video oh dear wonder what our Waynetta slob is going to do next she’s getting proper fucked 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And part of this cost of living crisis and everything going up and up and up is down to cunts like Waynetta robbing the furlough money as the government was just throwing money at people and not doing checks said before that bleep didn’t have a pot till she got Boris money and who knows exactly how much it started with a 10 grand grant for a business address and how many furlough wages was the bleep actually drawing
---
And really does make a mockery of its suicide attempt more staged bullshit and mates giving it Tesco food vouchers all cause of di not getting items she bought and paid for and ruining cuntfaces buiznessss
Waynetta! Makes me lol every time :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised the cunts not screaming about it’s new name even eats like her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Yes you Waynetta gonzo slob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The ironing board can be frogmella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh dear looks like the ironing boards other half is not happy with the stupid witch on tic toc 24 /7 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

---
Look who’s in the comments the worm 🐛 has definitely turned
---

---

---

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Waynetta! Makes me lol every time :ROFLMAO:
Lugz marriage is doomed to with the tiktok curse. Married Bliss you say… what an awful way to speak to your partner when he’s been out earning the money so you can just sit on TT with strangers all day and night.🫣🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got blocked from Sindy poo on gonzos live coz I don’t have a lot of followers. No I don’t have a lot of followers coz it’s videos of my kids and niece so why would I want weirdos lookin at them. And to tell you the truth I only go into tik tok to watch the car crash from slosher

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got blocked from Sindy poo on gonzos live coz I don’t have a lot of followers. No I don’t have a lot of followers coz it’s videos of my kids and niece so why would I want weirdos lookin at them. And to tell you the truth I only go into tik tok to watch the car crash from slosher
Must of been you with 2 followers should sit outside the live not go into it can’t get blocked then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.