Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, as it happens, I managed to stop sitting on my sofa in my sweaty polar bear suit begging working and made a new thread. And mine was the first suggestion that came up when I sorted comments to most liked. So here’s to thread 40 geeewwwwzzzzzz and boyzzzzzzzzz. Let’s go 🍿 🍿🍿
IMG_0190.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s gone missing not another accident it’s caused down the A12 not looking what it’s doing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine donating to the collier Row clown and then being blocked . Dragged up that one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More fool you what a doughnut 😂
Omg…. So a troll could’ve donated to her dress and she wouldn’t have known… thick as soup, ‘Onnnestttleyyyyy😂😂😂😂
She’s got too many blocked..Must’ve been another busy day at the office with the geeeewwwlllzzzzz😂😂😂
Bet Richard’s ordered a nice takeaway and he can have his Dads. house back to himself😂😂😂😂

• Haha
More fool you what a doughnut 😂
We know who’s done that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 probably that thick bleep the ironing board or the other idiot I’m still reeling over the other 2 pricks that Lisa and that Julie evans who definitely needs a slap Julie evans your a bleeping proper 2 faced bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, as it happens, I managed to stop sitting on my sofa in my sweaty polar bear suit begging working and made a new thread. And mine was the first suggestion that came up when I sorted comments to most liked. So here’s to thread 40 geeewwwwzzzzzz and boyzzzzzzzzz. Let’s go 🍿 🍿🍿
View attachment 2729197
Let the shitshow commence 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg…. So a troll could’ve donated to her dress and she wouldn’t have known… thick as soup, ‘Onnnestttleyyyyy😂😂😂😂
She’s got too many blocked..Must’ve been another busy day at the office with the geeeewwwlllzzzzz😂😂😂
Bet Richard’s ordered a nice takeaway and he can have his Dads. house back to himself😂😂😂😂
That or a sniff 😉😉😉👃👃❄❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2729197
It’s fab. Thank you ☺

• Heart
Those 2 fools are going through everything on mrs BBC’s account the nephews they haven’t mentioned wibble wibble seeing who’s commented and blocking that’s why I make no comments any where bleeping pair of cunts
---
Exactly what the midlands minger use to do under gonzos orders
---
bleeping things back at its collier row shithole
---
Cunting ironing board I’d flatten it but you can’t flatten something that’s already flat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ironing board if you got run over with a steam roller the only thing that would actually get bigger is those bleeping ears 👂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those 2 fools are going through everything on mrs BBC’s account the nephews they haven’t mentioned wibble wibble seeing who’s commented and blocking that’s why I make no comments any where bleeping pair of cunts
---
Exactly what the midlands minger use to do under gonzos orders
---
bleeping things back at its collier row shithole
---
Cunting ironing board I’d flatten it but you can’t flatten something that’s already flat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ironing board if you got run over with a steam roller the only thing that would actually get bigger is those bleeping ears 👂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've been sitting on my arse all day at my full time job so just catching up. Did I see right that all those poor fools bought a dress for a wedding that has now been not just postponed but cancelled?? She never bought that dress, I'll put money on it 🤣🤣

Those 2 idiots need to wake up, once again sharon loads the 🔫 and gets others to fire the bullets 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been sitting on my arse all day at my full time job so just catching up. Did I see right that all those poor fools bought a dress for a wedding that has now been not just postponed but cancelled?? She never bought that dress, I'll put money on it 🤣🤣

Those 2 idiots need to wake up, once again sharon loads the 🔫 and gets others to fire the bullets 🙄
Oh she always gets the gullible to do her dirty work , that’s how she functions .

• Haha
Div van prick is going to get his suit from the big red building in Golders Green road 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
---
And that really does prove no wedding invitations have gone out a donator blocked it can’t make itself look a bigger bleep but it does and really does prove what a scammer it really is gonzo your a lowlife and those other 2 bleep Cindy and the flat chested wonder
---
Hang on a minute here they’ve got a picture of poola la la la mrs bbc is obsessed with gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣does that mean the ironing board wants to be me she wants me her words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣using my 7777 to contact the midlands minger I want too talk to you let’s face it you big eared flat chested imbecile you want to be me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
What is funny her and her dickheads haven’t got a brain between them
---
You can imagine what’s going on in the WhatsApp group of death she wants 3 of us badly to out and keeps clutching at straws she knows us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why in Spindy poo acting like Miss Red..? head that is…😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡
This one trying to convince Trashbags she’s not a troll… but Lugz already said if you havnt got followers or following anyone you will get blocked cos you’re a troll🫣🫣
Top detective Lugz 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was it live again this evening. I’ve not seen on TT today, but then again I’ve not been sat in my arse all day begging and doing nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was it live again this evening. I’ve not seen on TT today, but then again I’ve not been sat in my arse all day begging and doing nothing

She was on well into the afternoon. Dik the prick came home for lunch to find it unmade, Trasha on her arse with 6 folk in her box.

Dik the prick washed up dishes for his lunch. She's disgusting. She's more man than he is!
---
I know SP has duck all but why has the nephew gone quiet, thought he wasn't going away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.