Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s grassed the ironing board up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That bleep Cindy is the biggest troll going like it’s master these fat slags make the midlands minger look stunning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was watching her live this morning when Trasha announced that I had messaged Dickie :rolleyes:
In the immortal words of Trasha herself "Prove it!" 😂
Obviously she can't, because I havent.:p
I did enter her live on another account (as I am blocked on my its-poola-la-la account) to refute her claims but I was duly blocked - surprise surprise, not! 🤷‍♀️
First video my own recording, second video was forwarded to me after I was blocked 😂
#affectedmuch
#karma
#truth

View attachment 2763546
She don't like you poola because you tell the truth and come with receipts , also your not like a fish wish and she can't manipulate you unlike the others who blow smoke up her .keep doing what you're doing it's working 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Waynetta you pile of tit theirs nothing wrong cause you’ve got no heart condition you slag
---
Ffsake the umper lumper wedding tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This bleep Melissa calling Sasha’s trowwwwws ugly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Pissing myself. Clearly does not own a mirror. Then a scripted question was asked about John and DeeDee and the caravan so Trasha could then spew lies about what happened with the caravan incident 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ffsake cunts heads getting bigger queen Sasha uk roll on 8pm when it’s head comes rolling off its big fat neck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching her live this morning when Trasha announced that I had messaged Dickie :rolleyes:
In the immortal words of Trasha herself "Prove it!" 😂
Obviously she can't, because I havent.:p
I did enter her live on another account (as I am blocked on my its-poola-la-la account) to refute her claims but I was duly blocked - surprise surprise, not! 🤷‍♀️
First video my own recording, second video was forwarded to me after I was blocked 😂
#affectedmuch
#karma
#truth
What time was this.? Why the duck was she still in bed.?
I was at work by 6.30…lazy cnut, and how dare she call @poola names, after all the things she’s said about other people this week… Cnut.!!!
View attachment 2763546
This bleep Melissa calling Sasha’s trowwwwws ugly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Pissing myself. Clearly does not own a mirror. Then a scripted question was asked about John and DeeDee and the caravan so Trasha could then spew lies about what happened with the caravan incident 🙄
that Cnut Melissa was in the box that night Trashbags was a Cnut to Jonny… sniggering at what Trasha said to him… lazy arse cnut sitting in bed all day🫣🫣
---
Sindy you fat bleep your alrea All over tattle you scumbag bleep
She’s vile too…calling Kerry names, state of that🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
that Cnut Melissa was in the box that night Trashbags was a Cnut to Jonny… sniggering at what Trasha said to him… lazy arse cnut sitting in bed all day🫣🫣
---

I’ve seen some of you on here and some of you have seen me. We are not, and never will be in that league of ugliness 😂😂😂. The bleeping fat tramps the lot of them. If only they knew how we really looked 😂 💁‍♀️. That Sindy and Melissa look like they could eat me as a snack 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Might make a new thread now in readiness for tonight 😝

• Haha
---

Makes the midlands minger look like a supermodel bleeping fat slag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
New thread shitcunts:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen some of you on here and some of you have seen me. We are not, and never will be in that league of ugliness 😂😂😂. The bleeping fat tramps the lot of them. If only they knew how we really looked 😂 💁‍♀️. That Sindy and Melissa look like they could eat me as a snack 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
You are hot as duck , 😜😜😜❤❤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---
All of her box residents have a “Theme” they all look like the sign on every 2 weeks, was waaaay too much processed food and don’t get enough exercise 🐷🐽.
Each to their own but this week alone Melissa hood hasn’t moved off that fuckin sofa and Spindy poo has called her F.I.L a cnut and looks like she’s eaten 2 teenagers…Wrongens😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Whas she - chief bridesmaid 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.