Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s live streaming while driving and ranting about FF. Report report report!
---
What a looker 😂😂😂
That is desperate isn’t it if you have to be on TT whilst driving. How bleeping desperate and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn’t the Midlands minger spitting more teeth yesterday she’s bleeping a married man twice a week today she’s back being a lesbian that bleep gonzo is bleeping brain dead she really does need to be taught a lesson it won’t forget and as for running the fact freaks over I’d of thought that’s a threat to kill which is an instant nicking cause in the eyes of the law a car is a lethal weapon hope someone recorded it
Someone did! 😉

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone did! 😉
He needs to take action against her. 😡😡😡
At least she won’t be on TT today as she’s got a full day of work… strange as I thought she only had 1 client in clackerwick🤔
We might be treated to anuva duet infused lunch at Smackhead Ds.. wonderful way to look after your body when you’re pre diabetic, overweight and have a bad ‘Art…

Anyway, back to the T-shirts😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t their meant to be another instalment from fact freaks on Waynetta slob Saturday it’s about time that bleep got nicked threatening to beat people up driving whilst streaming and threats to kill

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imaging starting your live stream answering a question about a house you cleaned with.
“ I wish she was my mum, I’d get it in the will”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Fat bollox pretending to be working today whilst it does its name sakes slobs around all day smoking a fag in those disgusting white pjs that’s been washed twice and haven’t shrunk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Or is it stuffing another Big Mac with its poor poor weak heart duck me wouldn’t think you’d have to wait this long for results as she’s so sick only thing she’s sick with is her fucked up mental head

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she adding more tit to the wishlist.?🤷🏼‍♀️
Cause she won’t wear the chief bride’s maids one as it’s woken up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and joined the good side instead of Waynettas dark side 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And fact freaks should get her nicked she’d more than likely get dragged up to a police station near him miles away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Isn’t their meant to be another instalment from fact freaks on Waynetta slob Saturday it’s about time that bleep got nicked threatening to beat people up driving whilst streaming and threats to kill
Saturday 8pm apparently SP’s sent ‘everything’ she’s got on Gonzo to him

• Heart
I still don’t get how Waynetta I’m smoking a fag slob gets these idiots like the midlands minger to go round reporting videos and blocking people my god you’d tell it to do 1 and as for the fat shaming the bleeping fat bleep wants to go look in the mirror she’s bleeping huge and the Tiara is the biggest joke going cause the chief bridesmaids jumped ships whats she going to do cut a piece out the wedding dress cause she’s meant to have donated to it as well that bleep needs taking down forever with a lesson it will never forget a long prison sentence
---
Ironing boards turned up licking rudi clouseau arse in pastor johns live
---
Must say the husband to be must be one boring bleep if it’s in this twats live all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ang Diamond said there was nothing on her medical records, Ang worked for social services and was trying to get her rehoused on nonexistent medical grounds 🤥🤥🤥
I had a message from our friend Welsh Di today 👋🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😊
She wanted to clarify that it wasn't Ang Diamond trying to help with the rehousing, it was in fact another member of the then 'Whatsapp group' named Brenda.
Brenda did indeed work for Social Services and was trying to help SF get relocated 'on medical grounds'
However, because SF couldn't produce the necessary paperwork. ie: a letter to confirm her 'heart issue', Brenda, quite rightly, was unable to help her further with the application.
This is the reason that SF 'fell out' with Brenda and Brenda subsequently left the group.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a message from our friend Welsh Di today 👋🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😊
She wanted to clarify that it wasn't Ang Diamond trying to help with the rehousing, it was in fact another member of the then 'Whatsapp group' named Brenda.
Brenda did indeed work for Social Services and was trying to help SF get relocated 'on medical grounds'
However, because SF couldn't produce the necessary paperwork. ie: a letter to confirm her 'heart issue', Brenda, quite rightly, was unable to help her further with the application.
This is the reason that SF 'fell out' with Brenda and Brenda subsequently left the group.
What a surprise if theirs nothing in it for our Waynetta it’s bye ✋ bye 👋 and proves what we all know the heart condition is fictional

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Did those discoloured fleece things follow her to clacton. They look absolutely manky they look like they might have walked there themself

who was the woman who donated yhe 1st plastic Amazon tiara. I thought it was one of her clients. I canna keep up with the lies.

• Haha
Did those discoloured fleece things follow her to clacton. They look absolutely manky they look like they might have walked there themself

who was the woman who donated yhe 1st plastic Amazon tiara. I thought it was one of her clients. I canna keep up with the lies.
Her mate she’s never met NJW from Wolverhampton who’s now deserted the bad ship Waynetta
---
Who was gonzos chief bridesmaid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I still don’t get how Waynetta I’m smoking a fag slob gets these idiots like the midlands minger to go round reporting videos and blocking people my god you’d tell it to do 1 and as for the fat shaming the bleeping fat bleep wants to go look in the mirror she’s bleeping huge and the Tiara is the biggest joke going cause the chief bridesmaids jumped ships whats she going to do cut a piece out the wedding dress cause she’s meant to have donated to it as well that bleep needs taking down forever with a lesson it will never forget a long prison sentence
---
Ironing boards turned up licking rudi clouseau arse in pastor johns live
---
Must say the husband to be must be one boring bleep if it’s in this twats live all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's definitely a bit odd that Lugz has been 'missing' from Trasha's lives lately :rolleyes:
Maybe she's been busy getting the bridesmaids outfits ready for the bin big day??? :unsure:

• Haha
It's definitely a bit odd that Lugz has been 'missing' from Trasha's lives lately :rolleyes:
Maybe she's been busy getting the bridesmaids outfits ready for the bin big day??? :unsure:
Well was on with knob inspector rudi clouseau tonight and last night in pastor johns must love the sound of that idiots voice and dreaming of affording a meal deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well was on with knob inspector rudi clouseau tonight and last night in pastor johns must love the sound of that idiots voice and dreaming of affording a meal deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well she might be able to afford one if she doesn't have to buy a train ticket to Essex now eh? 😂

• Haha

With that stupid filter that she uses (in an attempt to look like a Disney princess), her head looks too small for her body. She is a real life Honey Monster in them skanky pjs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.