Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, sheโ€™s got a Dick but he has no balls ๐ŸŽฑ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake what a load of old bollox first thing diet whatโ€™s that bleep eating everything in bleeping sight chocolate ๐Ÿซ fizzy drinks McDonaldโ€™s every bleeping takeaway going pink gins wine what are these bleeping morons on watching this old Shitcunt anyone that hates it want to be it any man wants it who hates it wants to duck it but canโ€™t be with it Waynetta your just a bleeping big fat big nosed big chined wrinkled grey haired balding old tit bleep who needs a shave and we are talking about your face not your fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This live is so cringe and full of bull๐Ÿ’ฉ its making me wanna throw up๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ.
Who is the new mug with the bad โค licking her ๐Ÿ’ฉer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooo Lugz is in Rudis live (in the box) whilst Trasha is live with Loopy-Lou in the box. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooo Lugz is in Rudis live (in the box) whilst Trasha is live with Loopy-Lou in the box. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
What did I say sheโ€™d be kissing clouseau arse ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Oh dear Waynetta wonโ€™t be happy with the ironing board

• Haha
What did I say sheโ€™d be kissing clouseau arse ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Oh dear Waynetta wonโ€™t be happy with the ironing board
And Christopher (her mod) and Wilson (Gemma from Dance Parties) all in Rudi's box :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Bye bye bridesmaid, bridesmaid bye bye ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Under the bus next is.. LUUGGGZZZ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
And Christopher (her mod) and Wilson (Gemma from Dance Parties) all in Rudi's box :unsure:
Is she not getting ready for Dance Party tonight.? Thought Dance Party is tonight.???
Pretty sure it was Dance Party Fridayโ€ฆ is she not going.??? It was her favourite venue after all.???
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she not getting ready for Dance Party tonight.? Thought Dance Party is tonight.???
Pretty sure it was Dance Party Fridayโ€ฆ is she not going.??? It was her favourite venue after all.???
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Dunno, maybe pop in Rudi's live and ask Gemma if she knows???? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bye bye bridesmaid, bridesmaid bye bye ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Under the bus next is.. LUUGGGZZZ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Her favourite venue is it ongar golf coarse thought her favourite was Chigwell the other week she said

• Heart
Every time I see Shazza on her live she always has that grotty fleese set on .. does it ever makes it to the wash basket I wonder ! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Is this bleep for real are all these arseholes in this live for real they not watched what this bleep Waynetta slob has done to loads of people
---
Here we go again bad mouthing bbc

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg that bird on the live is a bleep aint she, my god she must be part of the LGBT community cause she can't get far enough up sloshers arse hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Sat on Tik tok in pyjamas that must stink to hi heaven talking to cunts itโ€™s never met ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Do they not cook or spend time with family????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Every time I see Shazza on her live she always has that grotty fleese set on .. does it ever makes it to the wash basket I wonder ! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„
No coz it has to walk their itself and once its sees the machine it runs and hides so she just puts the rancid smelling thing on again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ark at these bleeping Shitcunts Waynetta it all went off over you bad mouthing niki who you canโ€™t remember why you fell out over the PayPal she told you to show it you wouldnโ€™t cause your a bleeping low life thief
---
Gonzo you bleep only one thatโ€™s done threats to kill is you
---
Bike sounds like you gonzo the Romford bike ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Clouseau has gone off whereโ€™s the ironing board going

Last edited:
  • Haha
So police have barred unknown callers from ringing her phone? Course they have, even though you can do that yourself. Although you may not want to do that Gonzo because if youโ€™re that much in touch with the police, they usually call with No Caller ID. Unless you have an actual investigating officer for a real crime who might call you from their work mobile. More bullshit ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffsake gonzo god wouldnโ€™t even entertain you bloody lucifer would struggle your pure evil ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
---
No sign of that bleeping jug ears ironing board
---
Oh dear itโ€™s leader obviously doesnโ€™t know what the ironing boards been upto ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone got her number? Maybe disturb her live!!

Sheโ€™s insinuating she has to make a decision on something tomorrow by midday, but itโ€™s not yet on the market. The bleeping only market she can afford it Pitsea.

Also asking where Laura is. Nobody had the balls to say sheโ€™s in that twatty blokes live ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Haha
I've been on this thread for about Eleventy 'undred years now, but today I learned something new ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ
A heart attack you say??? ๐Ÿคฅ :censored: o_O

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
And this decision sheโ€™s gotta make by midday tomorrow is either a property or a car I would think so if anything does actually happen will make an even more of a mockery of the GFM and these pricks canโ€™t see what she is and youโ€™ve gotta take everything with a pinch of salt cause it talks utter bollox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.