Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So police have barred unknown callers from ringing her phone? Course they have, even though you can do that yourself. Although you may not want to do that Gonzo because if you’re that much in touch with the police, they usually call with No Caller ID. Unless you have an actual investigating officer for a real crime who might call you from their work mobile. More bullshit 💩
Your pic….i can’t🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
---
I've been on this thread for about Eleventy 'undred years now, but today I learned something new 👨‍🏫
A heart attack you say??? 🤥 :censored: o_O
A what now.? When was this…🙈🙈
I mean, you’d think she would stop ranting so much if she had already had 1..💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been on this thread for about Eleventy 'undred years now, but today I learned something new 👨‍🏫
A heart attack you say??? 🤥 :censored: o_O
Surely you need to have a heart in there to have a heart attack. Lying woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your pic….i can’t🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
---

A what now.? When was this…🙈🙈
I mean, you’d think she would stop ranting so much if she had already had 1..💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
You only just noticed that? 😂😂😂. You’re slipping. Too busy trying to find that poor warden aren’t you? After causing his disappearance 😂😂😂
---
We’ve almost burned through another thread shitcunts. Better start getting your title suggestions in. Get your finking caps on 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You only just noticed that? 😂😂😂. You’re slipping. Too busy trying to find that poor warden aren’t you? After causing his disappearance 😂😂😂
---
We’ve almost burned through another thread shitcunts. Better start getting your title suggestions in. Get your finking caps on 🤔.
my title suggestion : Thread 41 and still a thieving c*nt...

• Haha
  • Heart
---
Waynetta I’m smoking a fags burnt through another thread only thing the Shitcunt is good at causing massive drama
---
Wonder when it’s going to realise it’s no2 is not backing it up looks like the other Shitcunt sindy is going to have to step up as the ironing board is now rudi bellend clouseau chief arse licker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She must love brown tongue 👅 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Breaking news the ironing boards on the turn video on Sashafontainuk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And another outing Waynetta slob 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake just seen the video div van prick weighing in about the rabbit how about we boil your head in tar you silly old bleep you best see your wife to be about taking the piss out your disabled sister bet your mummy and daddy will be very proud of your bride to be you scum bleep

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh dear, The wedding isn’t going too well I see.
Chief Bridesmaid and wedding beglist gift gifter has already done one, says she’s seen the light🙄 See, buying tacky tit was never going to end well was it😐
Now the boring as duck cnut, Sloshers mate, The ironing board of dreams has now admitted that she’s said things to enable trashbags and not known the facts🙄 Just think of the neglect your kids suffered cos you put a complete strangers lies before your kids🫣🫣
So Annette, looks like it’s your turn to step into the bridesmaids prize, sorry there’s only the choice of 2 dress sizes been ordered and the chance of you fitting in either are pretty damn slim, So it’s off to mountain warehouse for you lovely. Lets hope Dicks Mum, Dad and Sister are ok with you views on disabled and extra needs people… how embarrassing for you🫣🫣

So now there’s a wedding dress, 2 kids bridesmaids dresses, a tit plastic tiara that was “Amazing and her dream one” which now isn’t, all going to end up being flogged off…
Anyone else see this coming, or just us on Tattle🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chief Bridesmaid and wedding beglist gift gifter has already done one, says she’s seen the light🙄 See, buying tacky tit was never going to end well was it😐
Now the boring as duck cnut, Sloshers mate, The ironing board of dreams has now admitted that she’s said things to enable trashbags and not known the facts🙄 Just think of the neglect your kids suffered cos you put a complete strangers lies before your kids🫣🫣
So Annette, looks like it’s your turn to step into the bridesmaids prize, sorry there’s only the choice of 2 dress sizes been ordered and the chance of you fitting in either are pretty damn slim, So it’s off to mountain warehouse for you lovely. Lets hope Dicks Mum, Dad and Sister are ok with you views on disabled and extra needs people… how embarrassing for you🫣🫣

So now there’s a wedding dress, 2 kids bridesmaids dresses, a tit plastic tiara that was “Amazing and her dream one” which now isn’t, all going to end up being flogged off…
Apparently the tiara of dreams got thrown in the bin,
Couldn’t lie straight in bed that one.

• Haha
  • Wow

Can’t breathe…“Mountain Warehouse” 💀😭🤣

• Haha
I laughed last night… she was talking to that Kelly, anuva random friend who she met for coffee..🙄 . Kelly’s had heart surgery and has a disabled son, She needs tagging in a few of trashbags videos🙄
Meanwhile Trasha still going on about us trollzzzz living in our “shabby little houses”… but she doesn’t know who we are so how are they shabby. My garden room is bigger than her flat… twit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Who is he btw? lol
He is just a sad duck that likes the sound of his own voice sitting in lives all night giving an opinion that he knows nothing about. He has a wife that you can hear pipe up every now and then. But he’d obviously rather speak to strangers than her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is just a sad duck that likes the sound of his own voice sitting in lives all night giving an opinion that he knows nothing about. He has a wife that you can hear pipe up every now and then. But he’d obviously rather speak to strangers than her 😂😂😂😂😂
They all speak to strangers rather than family but it’s for hours and hours !!! They must live in shite holes .🤮

Cunts .

• Heart
I think it was his aim this week to try and cause upset. He’s fallen out with his “best mate” in real life (cos he knows her🫣) He’s planted a seed in Luggzzz head so she’s bolted, and spindy poo’s won’t be too far behind 🤡

• Heart
That bleep div van prick must have the mental age of a 3 year old and as for the love of his life our Waynetta slob it’s all beginning to crash in around its bleeping ear’s remember she’s not streaming today busy with that other dog arranging it’s duck up hen do how many attending 2/3 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder if it’s found out yet the ironing board is on the turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And has the original chiefs brides maid disappeared off tick-toc

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
What an absolute disaster of a tacky wedding . Plasticky tat sent via Amazon half of which will end up as landfill . Half the ‘guests’ will bail before the day ever arrives . I’m just here for the farm foods buffet and inevitable punch up .

• Haha
  • Heart
What an absolute disaster of a tacky wedding . Plasticky tat sent via Amazon half of which will end up as landfill . Half the ‘guests’ will bail before the day ever arrives . I’m just here for the farm foods buffet and inevitable punch up .
Isn’t that the truth you know it’s going to end in a punch 🥊 up
---
And that bleep div van prick taking the piss out the rabbit imagine if it was that scumbags daughters pet I hope the bleep drops dead
---
With an heart attack in front of Waynetta
---
Ffsake not streaming today and another fry up go die Waynetta heart condition don’t make me laugh your a big fat bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So Luggggzzzzy’s satellite dish ears have finally tuned in to the fact that Trasha’s a lying cnut and she blindly defended her without knowing the facts. It was all there for you to see you dumb witch. Oh well, better late than never. At least you’ve got your mate Paul Rudi to chat tit with now while you neglect your husband and kids. Bridesmaids and flower girls dropping like flies 😂. Just hope and pray you’ve not told her any secrets Laura. She’ll out you on everything now from one of her 500 phones that she keeps to blackmail people. Oh dear. Oh well. Time to stock up on wine for 8pm tonight. Might go for a nice Shiraz 🍷

• Haha
Those pair of mongrels forgotten what they are doing today sorting the hen do out on last nights live Ffsake they worked it out nobody’s going 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
What odds is being given it’s spitting teeth and venom by 8.30 pm tonight
---
The wedding no fuckers turning up too no brides maids for a start 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.