Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s not it’s 2 years Gonzo said the other day pmsfl 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh of course it's 2 years silly me.... Funny that Gonzos calculations are correct when it comes to goim into her pocket but not good when it comes to paying out furlough and charity money.... how strange!

Reactions: 2
Well well well - what's going on here then? 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♂️

I have just had an extremely long and fruitful telephone conversation. ☎

This is what is permitted to be shared:
As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that which was required for the case to get to where it has 👏👏👏
Trasha was called (on the telephone) by the hospice on the Monday preceding her Tunisian holiday and asked to attend to discuss 'matters', she said she would 'pop in' to see them before her holiday - she didn't!.
Upon her arrival back home she was contacted once again to arrange a 'meeting' which she subsequently failed to attend.
Her failure to co-operate led to the matter being handed over to the Police to ascertain if there was a case to answer in regards to the 'alleged' missing funds.
The police conducted their investigation and approximately two weeks ago, Wibble was contacted by the Police and was requested to make an official statement and she obviously complied.
Last week, Wibble was once again contacted by the Police to clarify a few minor details and was informed that Trasha had been contacted whilst on holiday in Benidorm (on her birthday) to arrange a 'meeting' with the Police that would take place this week.
Wibble was also informed that if indeed this case does proceed to court then she would be required to attend as a witness. Obviously Wibble has confirmed that she is more than happy to do just that!

Can I just say a massive massive thank you to Wibble for her dogged determination regarding this matter. 🙏
I, for one, am in total awe of what she has achieved. ❤

PS- looks like we might be needing that coach after all (for the spectators gallery) ;)

#allaboard #ticketsplease #fridayat2?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ffsake Gonzos new muppet theirs a video up on her account about Gonzo nothing but true honest a loyal silly witch has been slaughtered in the comments another Gonzo dim wit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
am i the only ome who finds that nugget birds video quiet distasteful slavery is nothing to take lightly

• Wow
Reactions: 5

As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with all of the proof required for the case to get to where it has 👏👏👏
Trasha was called (on the telephone) by the hospice on the Monday preceding her Tunisian holiday and asked to attend to discuss 'matters', she said she would 'pop in' to see them before her holiday - she didn't!.
Upon her arrival back home she was contacted once again to arrange a 'meeting' which she subsequently failed to attend.
Her failure to co-operate led to the matter being handed over to the Police to ascertain if there was a case to answer in regards to the 'alleged' missing funds.
The police conducted their investigation and approximately two weeks ago, Wibble was contacted by the Police and was requested to make an official statement and she obviously complied.
Last week, Wibble was once again contacted by the Police to clarify a few minor details and was informed that Trasha had been contacted whilst on holiday in Benidorm (on her birthday) to arrange a 'meeting' with the Police that would take place this week.
Wibble was also informed that if indeed this case does proceed to court then she would be required to attend as a witness. Obviously Wibble has confirmed that she is more than happy to do just that!

Can I just say a massive massive thank you to Wibble for her dogged determination regarding this matter. 🙏

PS- looks like we might be needing that coach after all (for the spectators gallery) ;)

We love ❤ wibble wobble ❤❤❤❤❤

No wonder the old dollops hiding

• Heart
Reactions: 12

As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that is required for the case to get to where it has 👏👏👏

Brilliant! thank you for the update Poola 🥰
Wibble Wobble you are Amazing!🥰 Thank you for all you have done , you have gone obove & beyond with all this . Ps Let me know where & when as I would Love to see Flasha Finally get all she has coming to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
oh

As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that which was required for the case to get to where it has 👏👏👏

great news well done x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How’s Gonzo going to bull tit it’s way out of this one and you still here sam pile keep reporting back to 666 you Midlands minger

• Haha
Reactions: 9

As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that is required for the case to get to where it has 👏👏👏

Regardless if justice is served I'd like to just thank her. She is amazing. The time she has put into getting justice and totally selfless. Its all for others. I'd like to thank you all for never giving in.

• Heart

This is the news we all been waiting for. I'm actually over the moon that this low life is finally getting her day. 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i hope your seeing this nugget breath and pain in the arse your leader is a lying bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

❤❤❤ love this..
This is the best news, how anyone can take from any sort of charity is beyond me.. but a children's one 😢..
Thank you wibblewobble ❤❤ for all the hours you have put into this YOU ARE AMAZING ❤❤
and thank you to you too poola, for sharing the information with us, for always starting up a new thread..for all the screen shots.
You too are amazing ❤❤❤
Well tattlers I think that deserves a little vodka 😜 cheers 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok I really need get this off my “chest”!
Talking as a Woman who can’t watch this anymore ….
Flasha!!! FFS! sort your décolletage out!!! Now to save your frantic search on google to find out what I am talking about ; its that bit of skin obove your plastic Tits and below your Scrag End!! 🤣😂🤣 Its looking like old shoe leather! Sort it out ffs!! Your looking like an old Hag! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This is total amazing news, thanks @poola for the update. But I have to say the biggest thank you to @WibbleWobble , you have been amazing and your determination admirable. I was gutted when you left Tattle but understood your reasons , you obviously worked tirelessly behind the scenes to get this Vile Creature accountable for her hideous crime against a wonderful charity. You is da best ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Yes!! This is absolutely amazing
wibble you are champ.
Sasha can be as cunty as she is, and live her fantasy life. I don’t care. She’s pathetic.
What I and all of us want it the truth regarding the money.
And thanks to wibble who has worked so hard, and a load of others maybe we will get that, and slash will get what she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So there it is... confirmation that she's been in hiding since just after Chewnisia.... and the fact that she's not been home since speaks volumes. I really do hope that word gets out on to TT about ol sticky fingers Gonzo and that the investigations have taken a more sinister turn. Surely if she had nothing to hide then why dodge talking to the hospice when they rang not once but twice concerning the charity money.

• Heart
God I’m so excited I have to keep reading @poola post over and over. It’s the best news 😂😂❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.