Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
Well well well - what's going on here then? ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I have just had an extremely long and fruitful telephone conversation. โ˜Ž

This is what is permitted to be shared:
As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that which was required for the case to get to where it has ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Trasha was called (on the telephone) by the hospice on the Monday preceding her Tunisian holiday and asked to attend to discuss 'matters', she said she would 'pop in' to see them before her holiday - she didn't!.
Upon her arrival back home she was contacted once again to arrange a 'meeting' which she subsequently failed to attend.
Her failure to co-operate led to the matter being handed over to the Police to ascertain if there was a case to answer in regards to the 'alleged' missing funds.
The police conducted their investigation and approximately two weeks ago, Wibble was contacted by the Police and was requested to make an official statement and she obviously complied.
Last week, Wibble was once again contacted by the Police to clarify a few minor details and was informed that Trasha had been contacted whilst on holiday in Benidorm (on her birthday) to arrange a 'meeting' with the Police that would take place this week.
Wibble was also informed that if indeed this case does proceed to court then she would be required to attend as a witness. Obviously Wibble has confirmed that she is more than happy to do just that!

Can I just say a massive massive thank you to Wibble for her dogged determination regarding this matter. ๐Ÿ™
I, for one, am in total awe of what she has achieved. โค

PS- looks like we might be needing that coach after all (for the spectators gallery) ;)

#allaboard #ticketsplease #fridayat2?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

poola

VIP Member
I do wonder, don't you fellow Tattlers?

Two former friends/acquaintances/Tattle deriders . Both apologised.

One is pretty much missed perhaps even admired and pretty much forgiven for said connection with the Tramp narcissist.

The other, not so much.

Can't put my finger on it.
For me the difference is thus:

BBC was 'friends' with SF for a relatively short period (a few months), met only once in real life (the airport journey), was aware of rumours re: charity money.
Roof was 'friends' with SF for over a year, met quite a few times and spent weekends together (and Benidorm) , Roof was present and therefore witnessed first hand so so much, from the charity event (and subsequent allegations), all the way through Ang ,Lisa, Debs, Tina, Di, Jo, BBC, Nicky - not to mention the men/failed relationships (apologies for any errors and probably lots of omissions). She stood by and watched/supported SF whilst she did what she did to all of these people. Also, bear in mind, Roof lived at least 4 hours away from SF so Roof chose to actively maintain the 'real life' relationship.

BBC's apology was heartfelt and sincere and within that apology (and since) she has taken full responsibility for her choices and actions.
Roof's apology appeared to be a feeble attempt at damage limitation, she wasn't willing to be held accountable for anything and pretty much played the 'victim' card, even since 'apologising' her reasoning and 'excuses' seem to change and she has never taken responsibility for supporting SF for so long and through so many issues with other people. She denies being privy to SF actions - this I find very very hard to believe; I would go so far as to say that because it didn't directly affect her in any way, Roof chose to ignore anything that SF said or did - this alone tells me so much about the type of person Roof is!
This being said, I under no circumstances believe that anyone deserves to have the things said about them (on social media) by SF that have been said (whether true or not). I do not wish Roof any ill will, however I also do not have any sympathy for the situation she now finds herself in.

This is purely my own personal opinion and I accept that many will disagree and that is perfectly acceptable. I respect that we can have differing opinions and that is also fine.

#onegoal #strongertogether #respect

• Heart
Reactions: 21

poola

VIP Member
I've had a message from Wibble that they have just caught up reading the thread and they are very appreciative of everyone's kind words โค

Seeing as I will also most definitely be attending the court hearing, we together thought it only fair to reveal ourselves to Trash so she knows who to wave at in the courtroom ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Debs22

VIP Member
Well well well - what's going on here then? ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that which was required for the case to get to where it has ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Trasha was called (on the telephone) by the hospice on the Monday preceding her Tunisian holiday and asked to attend to discuss 'matters', she said she would 'pop in' to see them before her holiday - she didn't!.
Upon her arrival back home she was contacted once again to arrange a 'meeting' which she subsequently failed to attend.
Her failure to co-operate led to the matter being handed over to the Police to ascertain if there was a case to answer in regards to the 'alleged' missing funds.
The police conducted their investigation and approximately two weeks ago, Wibble was contacted by the Police and was requested to make an official statement and she obviously complied.
Last week, Wibble was once again contacted by the Police to clarify a few minor details and was informed that Trasha had been contacted whilst on holiday in Benidorm (on her birthday) to arrange a 'meeting' with the Police that would take place this week.
Wibble was also informed that if indeed this case does proceed to court then she would be required to attend as a witness. Obviously Wibble has confirmed that she is more than happy to do just that!

Can I just say a massive massive thank you to Wibble for her dogged determination regarding this matter. ๐Ÿ™

PS- looks like we might be needing that coach after all (for the spectators gallery) ;)

This is total amazing news, thanks @poola for the update. But I have to say the biggest thank you to @WibbleWobble , you have been amazing and your determination admirable. I was gutted when you left Tattle but understood your reasons , you obviously worked tirelessly behind the scenes to get this Vile Creature accountable for her hideous crime against a wonderful charity. You is da best โคโคโค

• Heart
Reactions: 18

poola

VIP Member
So, no posts for a few hours ๐Ÿค”
Whatever could that mean? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I mean it's not like the Internet here in sunny Jaywick isn't working as this post atests ๐Ÿ˜‰
However, if you've had to drive somewhere for let's say as an example, an important meeting, then it definitely wouldn't be wise to be using a mobile phone would it? ๐Ÿ™„
Alternatively I suppose one could be busy with friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who knows, time will tell - tick tock! ๐Ÿ˜›

#canweskiptothegoodpart

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Debs22

VIP Member
So there it is... confirmation that she's been in hiding since just after Chewnisia.... and the fact that she's not been home since speaks volumes. I really do hope that word gets out on to TT about ol sticky fingers Gonzo and that the investigations have taken a more sinister turn. Surely if she had nothing to hide then why dodge talking to the hospice when they rang not once but twice concerning the charity money.
She thinks ignoring the Charity it will all go away. NAH GONZO this will never go away. Too many people want to see you pay for what you did. STEALING FROM TERMINALLY ILL CHILDREN is the lowest of the low, you vile, wicked scum

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Georgie19

This is the news we all been waiting for. I'm actually over the moon that this low life is finally getting her day. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 16

poola

VIP Member
Phew! It seems I'm not the only one that's had a busy day today :)

I've just managed to catch up on some of Trasha's lives and correct me if I'm wrong but did she seem to be a tiny bit rattled? ๐Ÿค”
It appeared to me, purely as a spectator obviously, that she was very very distracted, almost like something was on her mind ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Kinda like if you had had an 'appointment' that didn't quite go to plan or maybe even that you had an imminent 'appointment' that you were worried about or possibly even dreading ๐Ÿ™„

I could be completely wrong of course ;)
Oh well, I'm sure time will tell - tick tock and all that ๐Ÿ‘

#havefaith #thetruthwillout #karma

• Haha
  • Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Thank you both @poola and @gatekeeper ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Maybe Iโ€™ll become a VIP by the end of this thread ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช.
Annemarie - without sounding mean - I do think she is a bit special and I would guess she really doesnโ€™t know what is going on at all. But sweetie there is no way whilst Sasha has a blue bikini on will you make it to the WhatsApp group or a jolly to a spa or Benidorm. Mind you Iโ€™m guessing the spa days are off now as no one to go with and I cannot see SAM P being a spa type of girl ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช. More like the spar shop ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member

As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that is required for the case to get to where it has ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

โคโคโค love this..
This is the best news, how anyone can take from any sort of charity is beyond me.. but a children's one ๐Ÿ˜ข..
Thank you wibblewobble โคโค for all the hours you have put into this YOU ARE AMAZING โคโค
and thank you to you too poola, for sharing the information with us, for always starting up a new thread..for all the screen shots.
You too are amazing โคโคโค
Well tattlers I think that deserves a little vodka ๐Ÿ˜œ cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
It's good to hear someone else say that , sometimes you kind of run out of patience hoping it will happen in the next tt, she was taking about mrsbbc in her live saying that she will be back on tt . She just said it in my opinion to start up shit again to stay relevant , I meself think mrsbbc should just do her own thing . I do miss her tt, I did enjoy and look forward to them
Honestly, hand on heart, yes I do believe she will. โค
I also believe (as Mrs BBC has previously stated) that she is actually living her karma. ๐Ÿ™‚
Do not believe her fakery, her life is a literal shit-show and she deserves every single bit of discomfort, angst and worry that is in it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™m glad to see this said, I get pretty despondent when we think weโ€™ve caught her, and she still manages to scrape by, I badly want her to be held accountable for how sheโ€™s treated people.
But more than anything I want the hospice money thing proven either way, I personally think she has been skimming off the top of fundraisers for a long time.

sheโ€™s so horrible I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever encountered someone as disgusting, I was married to a narcissist for 25 years, and watching her is like seeing him but in female form. Although I do question her gender sometimes ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member

Yes!! This is absolutely amazing
wibble you are champ.
Sasha can be as cunty as she is, and live her fantasy life. I donโ€™t care. Sheโ€™s pathetic.
What I and all of us want it the truth regarding the money.
And thanks to wibble who has worked so hard, and a load of others maybe we will get that, and slash will get what she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

poola

VIP Member
Just incase anyone is not following ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
Wonder if the Midlands Muppet will be there in Court. Iโ€™m definitely within driving distance . See ya there Sammy
Well done Wibblewobble, your hard work and tenacity have paid off and the cnut is finally getting a dose of what she deserves.

But I wonder how many of her minions are going to step up and give statements now backing her that they saw the proof the money was paid? Sam better get yourself a court suit and a new hairdo for your big day as a witness on the stand! Remember we warned you lie with dogs you get fleas! ๐Ÿคฃ

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I've had a message from Wibble that they have just caught up reading the thread and they are very appreciative of everyone's kind words โค

Seeing as I will also most definitely be attending the court hearing, we together thought it only fair to reveal ourselves to Trash so she knows who to wave at in the courtroom ๐Ÿ˜‰
I think there will be a few on that bus to the courtโ€ฆ But for the right reason..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder if thereโ€™s going to be a new illness that stops her from going, after all she keeps bringing it up that sheโ€™s not well and her โ€œfriends that know her know whatโ€™s wrongโ€๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ (Apart from being a cnut)
Could it be the Galdstone on galdbladder, Her โ€˜art, her anxiety, Flight cancelled cos theres not enough seats been sold๐Ÿคก
Orders flying out cos sheโ€™s been pushed up on the rankings, new man on boat that also hands her drinksโ€ฆ sheโ€™s pure evil and her lies will never stop.

I personally think sheโ€™s done shit like this for years and no one has ever questioned herโ€ฆ.But a few people got wind of things not adding up and pursued their doubtsโ€ฆWell Done to everyone who is on the train to bring this cnut down.
Who will be there for her when sheโ€™s found guiltyโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš“

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Well that was a kick in the teeth wasnโ€™t it OLD SHAZZA , Suzette and her BF are rock solid. The WORLD knows what a tormented brain you have, you sold your soul to the devil long ago , you are an old washed up nothing with nobody. All alone in this world, not even ya family wants you. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 14