Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get in their wibble wobble now we know why Ruth said tattle ruined their holiday more like the police 👮‍♀️ did pmsfl that start putting doubts in Ruth’s mind and obviously Gonzo getting the hole and seething over it and that why it’s changed it’s phone 📱 numbers lol sam pile this why you hiding too tit about to hit the fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But... but... but.. she's living her best life. And there's something that we don't know.... erm I think we do lol
Screenshot_20220617-180754_TikTok.jpg

Is that a message for all the mugs that follow you.... if only they knew what? That you're a gaslighting lying theiving con artist? Yea us tattlers know already

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just for the record.
Every single comment from Wibble is absolutely true! 💯
Now Trasha had an ideal opportunity there to respond but she chose to delete and block Wibble instead 😂
Why might that be do we think? 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just for the record.
Now Trasha had an ideal opportunity there to respond but she chose to delete and block Wibble instead 😂
Superb Wibble Wobble 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just for the record.
She wouldn't respond because she's been caught out big time. Finally her luck is running out. So she's fallen in tit but this time she ain't coming out smelling of roses. Don't mess with the wibblewobble 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got a feeling she is goin to get away with it.... people like her always do. I mean shes managed to steal her employees furlough money, she was taken to court, lost but still not paid it back. How is that fair? God I bleeping hate this woman with a passion. I really do hope she gets her karma, not just for the charity but for making so many peoples lives a misery

Reactions: 11
Just for the record.
I don’t understand why she duznt just address it… Block delete duznt make it go away…it just draws more attention to her.
Her dappy cnuts of followers just think she can do no wrong and think the sun still shines out if it’s arse.
Hopefully not for much longer 🤔⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱
🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Delightful reading 😍 i hope karma is closing in and fast 🙏

She said on her live yesterday she was going to get her nails done today, has she? 🤭

Reactions: 6
Gonzo always says "they aint got the guts to say anything to my face" that we hide behind fake profiles :rolleyes:

There was your perfect chance to explain everything you low life liar, there was your chance to talk face to face, but no just delete and block and hope nobody saw it and it will all go away.

are you watching sam pile
are you watching laura louise newbery (yeovil)
are you watching anne marie

oh my god, just listing them names makes you realise what losers Gonzo has left as friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your leader has NO ANSWERS
your leader IS HIDING
your leader HAS LOST THE PLOT

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she duznt just address it… Block delete duznt make it go away…it just draws more attention to her.
Her dappy cnuts of followers just think she can do no wrong and think the sun still shines out if it’s arse.
Hopefully not for much longer 🤔⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱
🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️
Shes a bleeping coward very brave behind the camera but a complete liar and scammer ...I've orayes to every Saint in the heavens that she gets what's coming...I'm going on the gin now 😆😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gonzo always says "they aint got the guts to say anything to my face" that we hide behind fake profiles :rolleyes:

There was your perfect chance to explain everything you low life liar, there was your chance to talk face to face, but no just delete and block and hope nobody saw it and it will all go away.

are you watching sam pile
are you watching laura louise newbery (yeovil)
are you watching anne marie

oh my god, just listing them names makes you realise what losers Gonzo has left as friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your leader has NO ANSWERS
your leader IS HIDING
your leader HAS LOST THE PLOT
You just know she's goin to conjur up some cock and bull and say that she gave all the info needed and that charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. I really hope not. Either way she'll still profess innocence and probably deny having that appointment coz she loves to deflect. She'll carry on pretending she's living her best life acting like lady muck of Crackton manor!!

Reactions: 5
Just caught up with todays bullshit. I'm just having a week away in me families holiday cottage. It's been absolutely roasting. I was just sitting in my courtyard garden thinking god I wish I was hiding out alone in a caravan at Jaywick instead I'm stuck here in the garden of England with all my family. If I wasn't so ugly I might of been given a one bed council flat in rumpford. Iv got to make do with me 4 bed house. At least I'm not envious of the car situation, I mean mine ain't being held together with sellotape. Gonzo how's it feel to be hated by so many people. Anyway it's time for my Indian 😊😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You just know she's goin to conjur up some cock and bull and say that she gave all the info needed and that charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. I really hope not. Either way she'll still profess innocence and probably deny having that appointment coz she loves to deflect. She'll carry on pretending she's living her best life acting like lady muck of Crackton manor!!
Even if she is charged she will deny it. Remember she completely denied witholding the furlough money, even when evidence was presented. Took a while, but she admitted it but still had excuses. If I was that girl, I'd find the Bailiff money from somewhere, and then they can seize goods..like her merc if there is no finance on it, her Sasha Fontain shite, and any other goods to auction and get some cash back.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s what ruined that holiday the old bill 👮‍♀️ phoning poor old Gonzo up and then the steam started pouring out her ears and started on everyone around her hence it was tattles fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the piles back you coming to rescue Gonzo you midlands minger if I was you I’d crawl back in your cave rose west and stay their

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.