Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm.here with my gin and I raised a toast๐Ÿท to wibblewobble and to poola for the upadates ...your amazing determination has finally payed off ๐Ÿ™Œ well done ๐Ÿ‘โœ”๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes!! This is absolutely amazing
wibble you are champ.
Sasha can be as cunty as she is, and live her fantasy life. I donโ€™t care. Sheโ€™s pathetic.
What I and all of us want it the truth regarding the money.
And thanks to wibble who has worked so hard, and a load of others maybe we will get that, and slash will get what she deserves.
Why not "pop in" if there's nothing to hide. Any normal person would be up there with all the bank statements

God Iโ€™m so excited I have to keep reading @poola post over and over. Itโ€™s the best news ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โคโค
Iv read it 5 times

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So there it is... confirmation that she's been in hiding since just after Chewnisia.... and the fact that she's not been home since speaks volumes. I really do hope that word gets out on to TT about ol sticky fingers Gonzo and that the investigations have taken a more sinister turn. Surely if she had nothing to hide then why dodge talking to the hospice when they rang not once but twice concerning the charity money.
She thinks ignoring the Charity it will all go away. NAH GONZO this will never go away. Too many people want to see you pay for what you did. STEALING FROM TERMINALLY ILL CHILDREN is the lowest of the low, you vile, wicked scum

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well well well - what's going on here then? ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I have just had an extremely long and fruitful telephone conversation. โ˜Ž

This is what is permitted to be shared:
As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that which was required for the case to get to where it has ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Trasha was called (on the telephone) by the hospice on the Monday preceding her Tunisian holiday and asked to attend to discuss 'matters', she said she would 'pop in' to see them before her holiday - she didn't!.
Upon her arrival back home she was contacted once again to arrange a 'meeting' which she subsequently failed to attend.
Her failure to co-operate led to the matter being handed over to the Police to ascertain if there was a case to answer in regards to the 'alleged' missing funds.
The police conducted their investigation and approximately two weeks ago, Wibble was contacted by the Police and was requested to make an official statement and she obviously complied.
Last week, Wibble was once again contacted by the Police to clarify a few minor details and was informed that Trasha had been contacted whilst on holiday in Benidorm (on her birthday) to arrange a 'meeting' with the Police that would take place this week.
Wibble was also informed that if indeed this case does proceed to court then she would be required to attend as a witness. Obviously Wibble has confirmed that she is more than happy to do just that!

Can I just say a massive massive thank you to Wibble for her dogged determination regarding this matter. ๐Ÿ™
I, for one, am in total awe of what she has achieved. โค

PS- looks like we might be needing that coach after all (for the spectators gallery) ;)

#allaboard #ticketsplease #fridayat2?
Omg I could cry. Thatโ€™s incredible news. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Wibble! I am so impressed and in awe. It shows you what someone with a niggle, some evidence and the willpower and means can achieve. Well done @nottobeforgotten #wibblewobble. Letโ€™s get this woman held accountable for this disgusting crime. Xxx

• Heart
She will be singing like a bloody canary and blaming everyone else for her wrong doings. I've never wanted someone to truly get what they deserve and wipe that big ugly smile off her face.
I feel the same. want to see that unfiltered mugs mug shot in the paper

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well well well - what's going on here then? ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

As we know, Wibble has worked tirelessly for months to secure the proof needed to provide both the Hospice and the Police with that which was required for the case to get to where it has ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Trasha was called (on the telephone) by the hospice on the Monday preceding her Tunisian holiday and asked to attend to discuss 'matters', she said she would 'pop in' to see them before her holiday - she didn't!.
Upon her arrival back home she was contacted once again to arrange a 'meeting' which she subsequently failed to attend.
Her failure to co-operate led to the matter being handed over to the Police to ascertain if there was a case to answer in regards to the 'alleged' missing funds.
The police conducted their investigation and approximately two weeks ago, Wibble was contacted by the Police and was requested to make an official statement and she obviously complied.
Last week, Wibble was once again contacted by the Police to clarify a few minor details and was informed that Trasha had been contacted whilst on holiday in Benidorm (on her birthday) to arrange a 'meeting' with the Police that would take place this week.
Wibble was also informed that if indeed this case does proceed to court then she would be required to attend as a witness. Obviously Wibble has confirmed that she is more than happy to do just that!

Can I just say a massive massive thank you to Wibble for her dogged determination regarding this matter. ๐Ÿ™

PS- looks like we might be needing that coach after all (for the spectators gallery) ;)

This is the best news to dateโ€ฆ. But am I still waiting for her sheep/followers/band of merry men to say itโ€™s all been made up to cause troubleโ€ฆcourse i amโ€ฆ because sheโ€™s brain washed them into thinking that Tattle and Trolz were to blame for everything that has gone wrong in her life ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Even Roof blamed Tattle for the argument in Benidorm, Even though she enabled her and encouraged her behaviour ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

It will do a great big denial video saying Tattle have made her life hell for 2 years, (even though the thread only started in Dec 2021). Itโ€™ll be the same ol tit that an Albanian man has made threats to ger life, I canโ€™t go near my flatโ€ฆblah blah blahโ€ฆ

If sheโ€™s got nothing to hide, why does every morning start off with โ€œIโ€™m not bovveredโ€ and โ€œThere nothing to meโ€ (yes I know I spelt it wrong cos that cnut is so illiterate) speech, inspirational quotes that she probably duznt understandโ€ฆand then by 10 am sheโ€™s flipped back into hate modeโ€ฆ oh wait, she duznt do hateful videos or retaliate.๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Tick tick Trashaโ€ฆ Your day is coming
๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
I've had a message from Wibble that they have just caught up reading the thread and they are very appreciative of everyone's kind words โค

Seeing as I will also most definitely be attending the court hearing, we together thought it only fair to reveal ourselves to Trash so she knows who to wave at in the courtroom ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is such amazing news, I take my hat of too you for your dedication and determination in bringing this to the attention of those who needed to know, she had her sticky mits on her staffs hard earned money so we all knew her very capable of stooping very low, but seriously ill children I have no words I really hope that she gets locked up.
Well done to Wibblewobble for her determination, and to Poola โ™ฅโ™ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've had a message from Wibble that they have just caught up reading the thread and they are very appreciative of everyone's kind words โค

Seeing as I will also most definitely be attending the court hearing, we together thought it only fair to reveal ourselves to Trash so she knows who to wave at in the courtroom ๐Ÿ˜‰
So funny ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 4
She's gone quiet again.... hmmmm why is that I wonder? Que the motivational quotes tomoro morning followed by all day vids of the infamous beached whale of jaywick๐Ÿ‹

Reactions: 6
She is living her best life at other ppls expence as she's a mammoth ponce, benefit cheat, tax dodging, charity and furlough thief.

She's got that bleeping dress on again.... guarantee it stands up by itself when she takes it off. And that ain't a tan it's tide lines on its neck ... go have a decent wash ya filthy witch, dont forget to wash behind ya ears and ya neck ya rotten looking bleep. Bet its gash stinks like billingsgate fish market.
Jeez those clothes and bikinis will stand up on their/there own ๐Ÿ˜ท

Reactions: 4

this is amazing news! Wibble Wobble has done is proud. The witch is going to get her just desserts. I'd love a seat on the coach.๐Ÿ˜Š

Ffsake Gonzos new muppet theirs a video up on her account about Gonzo nothing but true honest a loyal silly witch has been slaughtered in the comments another Gonzo dim wit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Who's the new muppet?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Absolutely fantastic news .. typical of her to stick her head in the sand ..no wonder she's not going home! Tick tock tick tock ...if you've got nothing to hide ...you attend to prove that ...don't you GONZO !?
Wibble..I applaud you ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.