Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatโ€™s the odds gonzos going to say again ang diamond had access to her PayPal Gonzo your a bleeping liar ๐Ÿคฅ and itโ€™s good wibble wobble has given the tin hut address sheโ€™s got nowhere to hide now itโ€™s all closing in on you Gonzo you lowlife thieving bleep

Reactions: 11
It's not just the Meridian tin hut or Meridan as Gonzo calls it but she hides out in the Ambleside one too which is in front of her Meridan. If memory serves me it has Bamboo around the front part of the decking ๐Ÿ‘

Hope Wibble Wobble mentioned both vans. If her Cat D car is anywhere on site you can guarantee she is in one of them vans. And we all know what car she has by the number plate lol

As for blaming Ang we know she'll use that to deflect the heat from her. I'm guessing that if what Gonzo is saying is true (highly unlikely) that Ang wouldn't have an issue in assisting the police with their enquiries and pretty sure she wouldn't try fobbing the hospice off and go into hiding like Gonzo did. That in itself is all the evidence you need. If that was me I would have popped in to the hospice and given every bit of proof that I'd paid it to clear my name

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The thing is why would Ang transfer it to Gonzoโ€™s bank account it just wouldnโ€™t stand up, also if she had nothing to do with it why wouldnโ€™t she help with the enquiries instead of ignoring it all, that in itself is very dubious she knows the net is closing in I hope they turn up at the tin hut and just arrest her and she kicks of for all to see

Reactions: 13
I've had a message from Wibble that they have just caught up reading the thread and they are very appreciative of everyone's kind words โค

Seeing as I will also most definitely be attending the court hearing, we together thought it only fair to reveal ourselves to Trash so she knows who to wave at in the courtroom ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ โค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a fantastic start to the weekend (not for poor gonzo) it is all falling into place, even down to her changing her number as some scotish/Albanian gangster was calling her no stop ๐Ÿคฃ That was obviously a poor excuse to try and stop the calls from the Hospice and the Police :rolleyes:

As for Nugz, Some plastic pretend gangster from Yeovil, locals probably think she is well hard, set foot in East London and the Muppet would not last 5 minutes before being put in her place, has it ever seen daylight? should spend more time with her kids than posting silly clout chasing videos about gonzo the thief, that even her leader ignores, no likes no comments nugz :rolleyes: give up the tiktok nugz, maybe the kids may like to play outside

I've had a message from Wibble that they have just caught up reading the thread and they are very appreciative of everyone's kind words โค

Seeing as I will also most definitely be attending the court hearing, we together thought it only fair to reveal ourselves to Trash so she knows who to wave at in the courtroom ๐Ÿ˜‰
Omg brilliant. Love that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I think there will be a few on that bus to the courtโ€ฆ But for the right reason..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder if thereโ€™s going to be a new illness that stops her from going, after all she keeps bringing it up that sheโ€™s not well and her โ€œfriends that know her know whatโ€™s wrongโ€๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ (Apart from being a cnut)
Could it be the Galdstone on galdbladder, Her โ€˜art, her anxiety, Flight cancelled cos theres not enough seats been sold๐Ÿคก
Orders flying out cos sheโ€™s been pushed up on the rankings, new man on boat that also hands her drinksโ€ฆ sheโ€™s pure evil and her lies will never stop.

I personally think sheโ€™s done tit like this for years and no one has ever questioned herโ€ฆ.But a few people got wind of things not adding up and pursued their doubtsโ€ฆWell Done to everyone who is on the train to bring this cnut down.
Who will be there for her when sheโ€™s found guiltyโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš“

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if the Midlands Muppet will be there in Court. Iโ€™m definitely within driving distance . See ya there Sammy

Wonder if the Midlands Muppet will be there in Court. Iโ€™m definitely within driving distance . See ya there Sammy
Well done Wibblewobble, your hard work and tenacity have paid off and the cnut is finally getting a dose of what she deserves.

But I wonder how many of her minions are going to step up and give statements now backing her that they saw the proof the money was paid? Sam better get yourself a court suit and a new hairdo for your big day as a witness on the stand! Remember we warned you lie with dogs you get fleas! ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 15
Well done Wibblewobble, your hard work and tenacity have paid off and the cnut is finally getting a dose of what she deserves.

But I wonder how many of her minions are going to step up and give statements now backing her that they saw the proof the money was paid? Sam better get yourself a court suit and a new hairdo for your big day as a witness on the stand! Remember we warned you lie with dogs you get fleas! ๐Ÿคฃ
Sid little didn't know her then, I think they have only been friends around 4 months if u can call them friends.
All her friends then.. are no longer friends now lol so I don't think she could get a witness ๐Ÿคฃ
It makes me feel sick to the stomach that that charity has missed out on a donation because that bleep decided to keep it.
She boils my piss like no one has ever done before..bleeping fat, ugly bleep.

Reactions: 8
Why on ๐ŸŒŽ do I go to bed, I always miss something juicy ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

@poola can we have today's ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ from poola's towers, I throughly enjoyed yesterday's ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

I have a feeling that Thursday's meeting probably had something to do with the charity investigation but remember she's as slippery as an eel, others mainly Ang Diamond will be questioned but the buck stops firmly at SB door, she solely had access to HER PAYPAL ACC.

The months leading up to the HHH scam there was other attempts to scam...
Before the eggs & food bank, she made an appeal to her ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ telling them about her local food bank, how desperate they were...
She then asked all the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ if they could all donate a ยฃ1.00 to her PayPal, she would then pass on donations, nobody donated....
SB then moved on to the next part of her plan, she collected food/eggs & passed them on, she had the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hooked on how charitable she was, that's when she moved onto the HHH. The aim all along was to line her OWN POCKETS.

I personally will leave smithy mcbagpipe estates, in the deepest darkest part's of the Highlands to attend the public gallery if she's charged, @poola Is that offer of a โœˆ๐Ÿš still open, its along way by ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart

@poola can we have today's ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ from poola's towers, I throughly enjoyed yesterday's ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

I have a feeling that Thursday's meeting probably had something to do with the charity investigation but remember she's as slippery as an eel, others mainly Ang Diamond will be questioned but the buck stops firmly at SB door, she solely had access to HER PAYPAL ACC.

Before the eggs & food bank, she made an appeal to her ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ telling them about her local food bank, how desperate they were...
She then asked all the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ if they could all donate a ยฃ1.00 to her PayPal, she would then pass on donations, nobody donated....
SB then moved on to the next part of her plan, she collected food/eggs & passed them on, she had the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hooked on how charitable she was, that's when she moved onto the HHH. The aim all along was to line her OWN POCKETS.

I personally will leave smithy mcbagpipe estates, in the deepest darkest part's of the Highlands to attend the public gallery if she's charged, @poola Is that offer of a โœˆ๐Ÿš still open, its along way by ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
If the ๐Ÿ›ซ could stop off at Heathrow and pick me up that would be great ๐Ÿ‘ otherwise I would have to drive on the m25 and I hate that motorway ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ or I could ask Mrs bbc for a lift ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
All seems very quiet in Clacwick this morning..? No inspirational quotes or dancing round the tin can.
Maybe sheโ€™s packing her tit for her getaway, dressโœ…
bikiniโœ…
Crap channel bag โœ…
Iโ€™ll be at Stansted for my flight tomorrow so might see u lurking..โœˆ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง
I mean she was looking to get her refund and be off again this weekโ€ฆ Sheโ€™s like a proper Judith Chalmers, but not๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Changing her phone number to avoid Albanian stalkers eh ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† did she think if she threw in the Albanian part she would get more sympathy..oh what tangled Web you weave if at first you try to deceive .
They are snapping at your skanky heels Gonzo ..better brace yourself to answer questions you don't want to answer ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 9

Well The Kinks is always a favourite here:

#ifyouknowyouknow

• Heart
  • Haha
The bleeping skanky dress with the bikini top hanging out โ€ฆ..

Letโ€™s hope she can wear it in prison.

๐Ÿคฎbleep

Changing her phone number to avoid Albanian stalkers eh ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† did she think if she threw in the Albanian part she would get more sympathy..oh what tangled Web you weave if at first you try to deceive .
They are snapping at your skanky heels Gonzo ..better brace yourself to answer questions you don't want to answer ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
An Albanian stalker wouldnโ€™t bleeping touch it .

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.