Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not my type at all. He looks completely different in person to his pics on TT

Reactions: 2
So she’s been single 14 years and that ex of her’s has just confirmed they were together in 2018 😂😂😂😂

She was bigging him up earlier in the live. Made out he was hot. That was NOT what I was expecting 😂😂😂😂. I’m partial to a few tattoos myself but duck me I’ll pass on that one thanks 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s been single 14 years and that ex of her’s has just confirmed they were together in 2018 😂😂😂😂

She was bigging him up earlier in the live. Made out he was hot. That was NOT what I was expecting 😂😂😂😂. I’m partial to a few tattoos myself but duck me I’ll pass on that one thanks 😳
Exactly what I was thinking..... I think I'll pass thanks!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladies and gents. Let them spout off all they want. Miss Muppet and Gonzo do it for the drama. We will have our day and I’m looking forward to meeting the ones that will be in the gallery with me watching her lie and squirm. But she’ll be up against solicitors who will rip her a new one. Just biding our time. GONZO - TIC TOC TIC TOC not long now is it and don’t you know it 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️🕵🕵🚔🚔⚖⚖⚖ You will FOREVER BE KNOWN AS THE CHARITY THIEF WHO STOLE FROM DYING CHILDREN
Can you imagine her in the dock the stories changing minute to minute over the same thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Definitely not my type at all. He looks completely different in person to his pics on TT
Like gonzos pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can you imagine her in the dock the stories changing minute to minute over the same thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She constantly trips herself up but she's so thick that she doesn't even realise 🤦‍♀️ I know a few liars in my time but she tops them all. She needs sectioning.... she ain't right in the head

Reactions: 5
Fucken hell 🤢 I wouldn't like to meet him on a dark night!!!! What an ugly uncouth bleep he is, a well suited pair indeed.

What a fucken sad sack she is. All those friends in contacts, famous people too dontcha know and there she sits on a Saturday on a live ALL DAY and two ugly cunts for company in the evening, one a neighbour the other an ex who popped up on her live today and is clearly paying for the Indian cos she'll shag him later.

Ugh 🤢 oh and 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
bit like gonzo
Haha yea you know.... imagine talking to someone online with overly filtered pics then you end up meeting that in person. I was gonna say she's good for a bj but apparently she doesn't even do that lol

Unfortunately I gave in an opened another account 🤦🤦🤦
so never got to find out who this man is 🧐 at first thought it was Phil Mitchell 😂😂
well she did say earlier that she has famous friends 🥱 as looks like he's there to pay for Indian food an obviously everything else 🤢🤢
That can't be the man she was describing in her live, he looks as rough as.....Well SB herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She and Sid were proper calling Slosher out and giving it don't go to rm3 Harold Hill it's a tit hole..... erm... so is jaywick and rm5 Turpin Avenue. That midlands bint can't talk... she's comes from the midlands ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Haha yea you know.... imagine talking to someone online with overly filtered pics then you end up meeting that in person. I was gonna say she's good for a bj but apparently she doesn't even do that lol
She does in her autobiography she put up on the net how she learned how to suck cock she’s totally vile

Unfortunately I gave in an opened another account 🤦🤦🤦
so never got to find out who this man is 🧐 at first thought it was Phil Mitchell 😂😂
well she did say earlier that she has famous friends 🥱 as looks like he's there to pay for Indian food an obviously everything else 🤢🤢
Cor he’s a catch , bet the ladies are queuing up a bit of him. Now now Tattlers no fighting 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She does in her autobiography she put up on the net how she learned how to suck cock she’s totally vile
I want to see this autobiography, where will I find it

• Haha
I’m still laughing to myself about the bloke who turned up on her live in the box. His face 😂 I didn’t expect you to look as old as that you’re a proper cat fish 😂😂😂
She was so angry you could tell so she cut him off

• Haha
I’m still laughing to myself about the bloke who turned up on her live in the box. His face 😂 I didn’t expect you to look as old as that you’re a proper cat fish 😂😂😂
She was so angry you could tell so she cut him off

I could watch that on repeat 🤣 i didn't catch his comment that ended it though, what was it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.