Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what ruined that holiday the old bill 👮‍♀️ phoning poor old Gonzo up and then the steam started pouring out her ears and started on everyone around her hence it was tattles fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the piles back you coming to rescue Gonzo you midlands minger if I was you I’d crawl back in your cave rose west and stay their
God forbid it was the thief's fault for stealing the money in the first place, and it's all tattles fault for making sure the call was made during your holiday Roof 🙄 Is that what made you decide to finally get rid of her Roof? After all these months you backed her saying she didn't do it and she's honest and nice 🤮 But then the call came in and you realised then it was true? This is why I don't have much sympathy for her.

Reactions: 11
How strange that Gonzo has gone quiet now.... 🤔 why is that I wonder 🤣🤣 she clearly didn't appreciate wibble wobble stating facts did she. The truth always outs itself.... as quoted by gonzo herself on many occasions lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If she’s had her hands in the furlough money 💴 she’s obviously had her hands in the charity cash what was her excuse for thieving the furlough

Reactions: 6
If she’s had her hands in the furlough money 💴 she’s obviously had her hands in the charity cash what was her excuse for thieving the furlough
I remember wibblewobble goin into her live and asking about it... she admitted the court tribunal but denied losing and said the girl lost. I don't think she's ever addressed the furlough money. If she has then I don't remember

Reactions: 9
Will we ever know of she's been charged with anything? Having never stolen anything and never been arrested I'm not sure how it works 🤣.
Would they inform wibble Wobble? Or is it against data protection.. I have no idea on all this 😄🙈.

Reactions: 4
I don't give a flying fook what she does to be honest ..her silly little posts her puerile behaviour as long as that charity money is investigated and we get an answer that we can rely on..good or bad .
Her absolutely ridiculous posts about us have me howling .
♻We can't spell ( said with a grammatical error in it )
♻She knows what we look like. She has 📸
♻ We are fat and ugly and none of us work
♻We claim benefits
♻We are ALL jealous of her
♻ We wish we had her lifestyle😐
♻Everything we say on here is lies
♻She has NEVER made any nasty videos and never retaliated 🤔😬
♻ Last but not least SHE'S MOVING ON ..again ...and again...and again

• Haha
My god how ridiculous have today's posts been. 🤔🤔
Marilyn Monroe more like coco the 🤡🤡🤡

If that's living your best life at 52, somebody shoot me NOW, I'm staying in my 40's 🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah ok thanks I’m a bit late to the party
Yea about 6 months too late or goin by Gonzos calculations it's about 18 months, 2 years, 1 year, 8 months. Can never tell coz her dates keep changing 🤣🤣🤣 anyhow better late than never I say lol By the way it is 6 months 👍

• Haha

If that's living your best life at 52, somebody shoot me NOW, I'm staying in my 40's 🤫🤫🤫
She is trying to convince herself more than anyone else she’s living her best life, she knows her circle of “friends” is getting smaller by the hour, most people tolerate her just to watch her latest drama, I mean what happened to Mark who was coming over today and wouldn’t be able to contain himself, with her in her bikini, 🤢, shes the joke of the group and they all stick around for the entertainment value, where will any of them be when she’s in the dock!! Will any of them go and support her I highly doubt it

She is living her best life at other ppls expence as she's a mammoth ponce, benefit cheat, tax dodging, charity and furlough thief.

She's got that bleeping dress on again.... guarantee it stands up by itself when she takes it off. And that ain't a tan it's tide lines on its neck ... go have a decent wash ya filthy witch, dont forget to wash behind ya ears and ya neck ya rotten looking bleep. Bet its gash stinks like billingsgate fish market.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Will we ever know of she's been charged with anything? Having never stolen anything and never been arrested I'm not sure how it works 🤣.
Would they inform wibble Wobble? Or is it against data protection.. I have no idea on all this 😄🙈.
I should imagine they will inform the person who instigated the investigation, Although there might be some privacy surrounding it. If it has charges and fines/moneys to be paid, it will appear in the papers, And also if it goes to court it will certainly appear in the papers and be on the law court pages

Yea about 6 months too late or goin by Gonzos calculations it's about 18 months, 2 years, 1 year, 8 months. Can never tell coz her dates keep changing 🤣🤣🤣 anyhow better late than never I say lol By the way it is 6 months 👍
No it’s not it’s 2 years Gonzo said the other day pmsfl 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I should imagine they will inform the person who instigated the investigation, Although there might be some privacy surrounding it. If it has charges and fines/moneys to be paid, it will appear in the papers, And also if it goes to court it will certainly appear in the papers and be on the law court pages
Thank you, I wasn't to sure how it all worked.. fingers crossed 🤞 she's charged and appears in court.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.