Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some excellent title suggestions this time, congratulations and thanks to @gatekeeper for the most 'liked' entry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you both @poola and @gatekeeper 😊😊. Maybe I’ll become a VIP by the end of this thread πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ.
Annemarie - without sounding mean - I do think she is a bit special and I would guess she really doesn’t know what is going on at all. But sweetie there is no way whilst Sasha has a blue bikini on will you make it to the WhatsApp group or a jolly to a spa or Benidorm. Mind you I’m guessing the spa days are off now as no one to go with and I cannot see SAM P being a spa type of girl πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ. More like the spar shop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣excellent

Annemarie duck off

Who the duck wants to be Gonzo
Who would want to be Sasha 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Why do they think this???
Sasha was so jealous of suzette, it was so obvious from the get go.
She has everything Sasha wants but cannot have.

I’d rather bleeping boil my head than ever be jealous of Sasha 🀣

Reactions: 11
Who would want to be Sasha 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Why do they think this???
Sasha was so jealous of suzette, it was so obvious from the get go.
She has everything Sasha wants but cannot have.

I’d rather bleeping boil my head than ever be jealous of Sasha 🀣
I’d rather sit with Annemarie than be Sasha friend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sam pile you piece of tit you’ve got a lot of blocking to do for Gonzo with the amount of comments Ruth’s videos are attracting slagging the biggest disgrace on tick tok off your mate with the massive hooter Sharon Gonzo brotherton

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.