Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know how some sounds make people feel physically sick? Nails on a chalkboard? For me it’s sheets ripping (who knows why) but I also just felt physically sick watching Focks rub his hand up and down the tape measure. They can be quite sharp and I was totally imagining a paper cut situation

F4ED2AAD-CB6D-482E-BC09-5990E3A8F46C.png

Reactions: 15
Do you know how some sounds make people feel physically sick? Nails on a chalkboard? For me it’s sheets ripping (who knows why) but I also just felt physically sick watching Focks rub his hand up and down the tape measure. They can be quite sharp and I was totally imagining a paper cut situation

View attachment 258733
I'm 28 and and I'm scared of these things. They snap back without warning and make you jump and are so sharp! Why would you think it's good for a kid to play with these 🙄

Reactions: 20
I'm 28 and and I'm scared of these things. They snap back without warning and make you jump and are so sharp! Why would you think it's good for a kid to play with these 🙄
well, don't forget. they STILL have zero baby gates on their staircases. The other day she showed herself walking around the house, and once again, zero gates installed. How is no one in her comment section on YouTube wondering these things?!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I read the nitpicking as being about the size of the blanket too so I was wondering why it turned into such a big deal. Not that I care because much of what I say is probably
Nitpicking as well.
I also found the way Kurt just silently looked at her filming them wrestling very odd, the whole thing was creepy and we didn’t need to see it. But I guess we don’t need to see most of what she shares.

Reactions: 15
Fox seems to be delayed, not only in speech but in interaction too... He behaves like my 11-month-old nephew.

Reactions: 22
A new product she has been "working on for months"... May e focus on one thing at a time then you can actually get tit done :rolleyes:

And I'm really just waiting for Fox to have another accident. Remember he already had a massive bruise on his face a few weeks ago...

Reactions: 11
It’s not a ‘big deal’ nor did it become one... Just simply pointing out it makes zero sense to make comments about how we shouldn’t nitpick or “talk about the size of her blanket” to be honest who cares if someone questions what type of blanket she has? I don’t think it’s fair to start policing what people post and what is and isn’t okay to be posted on here when there are so many comments that can be seen as pretty pointless, let people post why they want and keep the criticism towards Sarah, if you don’t agree with what someone says you shouldn’t try to shame them for it or make them feel like they’ve posted something ‘wrong’.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Perhaps it’s time to let the nitpicking post to rest - the throw is a small blanket, we all have those I’m sure, nothing weird about it, the collarbone thing we all know is a form of body checking for her as she awkwardly pulls tops down that shouldn’t and don’t naturally sit that way to expose her collarbone just for a photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
every story today has made me cringe, especially Sarah making it a game for fox to touch her HOT coffee seriously? This girl has no idea how to parent. I know an 18 month old that was able to accidentally pull a table cloth down and get 3rd degree burn all up his arm from a cup of tea and here she is making a game out of touching her hot coffee? I feel sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Fox seems to be delayed, not only in speech but in interaction too... He behaves like my 11-month-old nephew.
I second this. I’m not usually one to compare my daughter to other children, but he is only doing/saying things my daughter was doing at around 12 months.

Reactions: 22
well, don't forget. they STILL have zero baby gates on their staircases. The other day she showed herself walking around the house, and once again, zero gates installed. How is no one in her comment section on YouTube wondering these things?!
Because any comments that question Scuzzy’s parenting get deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has no one in their family said anything? Surely someone must have said something. I wonder what holistic bullcrap excuse they came up with to explain away their lazy negligence.

And lol at Fox not being in a "talkative mood". Lie all you want Sarah, but we know your super advanced extra special toddler can't speak yet. The more you story it, the more proof we get.

Also, wtf was this pose? An OnlyFans profile pic?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Wow kurts stories of her swinging Focks at the park she seems rather manic today.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I second this. I’m not usually one to compare my daughter to other children, but he is only doing/saying things my daughter was doing at around 12 months.
Every kid develops individually, but we do have guidelines for a reason. I’m no expert, per se, but I have taken child development classes, worked with kids for over 10 years, and I of course have a bunch of kids in my life. It’s completely okay if he is delayed, but it’s like she’s in complete denial of it, and that can cause issues. Most people I know or have seen, realize their kid has a delay, takes them to a doctor to rule anything out, and then addresses it. She’s doing the opposite. If the delay is caused by a medical condition (like my cousin being partially deaf, and that causing a speech delay), then it should be looked at by a doctor. If it’s just how he’s developing, just slower than normal, it’s on her to take steps to help him.
It’s unfortunate, and I’m not one that likes to assume neglect, but she’s given us enough reasons to realize it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibilities that he’s delayed because they just don’t do what they’re supposed to as parents. Play and talk to him without the phone in his face, read to him, take him to a doctor, have him around other children. Those are all CRUCIAL to development.

And on a related note, you guys were asking about waking a baby. In my child development classes, they were saying it’s absolutely not okay to do that. Some people seem to have the idea that keeping a baby up will help them sleep when it’s convenient for you, and that’s just not ok. Kids that young run entirely on instinct (and curiosity), but that means your baby knows when it needs sleep. Please, for the love of god, let your baby sleep when your baby wants to sleep. Always try to accommodate your baby’s schedule as best you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im sorry WHAT IS THIS????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I am surprised to read the comments about Fox being a bit delayed. Once on GG I pointed this out and I was basically torn into pieces for it so much I never went back to the thread :D

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Freak!
And on a related note, you guys were asking about waking a baby. In my child development classes, they were saying it’s absolutely not okay to do that. Some people seem to have the idea that keeping a baby up will help them sleep when it’s convenient for you, and that’s just not ok. Kids that young run entirely on instinct (and curiosity), but that means your baby knows when it needs sleep. Please, for the love of god, let your baby sleep when your baby wants to sleep. Always try to accommodate your baby’s schedule as best you can.
@BunnySweets94 it was me who asked about waking the baby. I saw Elsa do it today to feed him so she could go and train with her nutty "look at my ass a hundred times a day in photos on instagram' sister LOL. I thought it was bad to wake him up so she could go and train. Then her nutty sister opened up Elsa jacket to show insta her boobs and said she couldn't work out because she was distracted by them.
Argh. Imagine if these people had to get REAL jobs, they wouldn't last long.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.