Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised to read the comments about Fox being a bit delayed. Once on GG I pointed this out and I was basically torn into pieces for it so much I never went back to the thread :D
I do recall that but to be fair though fox was much younger then so it was a bit early to comment on whether he was delayed in development or not - I think he had just turned one and it’s not uncommon for one year olds to not speak yet. Whereas he’s now ~18 months so it’s much more apparent he is delayed in his speech. Either way I don’t think it’s necessary to bring back past incidents out of pettiness because you’re butthurt about being ignored or whatever - it doesn’t contribute to the discussion in any way.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Im sorry WHAT IS THIS????
She's that dumb she doesn't realise she's mocking herself. Her hair is looking more and more like a faded fluoro texta, I suspect she doesn't like her hair now cause she hasn't done it since it was done.

Reactions: 9
I am surprised to read the comments about Fox being a bit delayed. Once on GG I pointed this out and I was basically torn into pieces for it so much I never went back to the thread :D
In my personal (and medical) opinion he was a little young to make judgements back when GG was a thing, and we don’t see everything on Insta stories - however now it is fairly obvious because it is a significant speech delay and Sarah obviously reads here and would have proven otherwise if he was able to talk.

Reactions: 10
Either way I don’t think it’s necessary to bring back past incidents out of pettiness because you’re butthurt about being ignored or whatever - it doesn’t contribute to the discussion in any way.

okay can we just be clear about something.
I think we can all post freely whatever we want to.
I understand some people see posts as 'nit picking' (as per the discussion previously) and some see posts 'unnecessary and off topic' but if we want to post a comment on this forum, dam, we should be allowed to voice whatever we want to say.

as per the example ive quoted - mate, I find this extremely rude
As a matter of fact, I find the posters comment to be relevant as we were speaking about his delays in his speech

I think the constant pick up of other peoples comments is what is/can de-railing/rail the thread, not the actual comment itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think we're eating each other alive here because she hasn't done anything we find universally horrific for like a week. Sit tight, ladies, she's overdue.

Can someone tell me what bottle of chemicals/glue/oil Focks is carrying round in her latest garage mirror selfies?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“I think I’ll make this like 7 times and then put it in” Girrrllll we KNOW you make things once or twice and put it in. You’re such a bold face liar.
She is only saying she tests things now because we all call her out for adding literally anything she makes into her “cooking project”.

Reactions: 21
In my personal (and medical) opinion he was a little young to make judgements back when GG was a thing, and we don’t see everything on Insta stories - however now it is fairly obvious because it is a significant speech delay and Sarah obviously reads here and would have proven otherwise if he was able to talk.
As I recall he was past one year old and that was just my overall impression that he was a bit behind. Like when you look at a baby and try to guess how old they are and about him I would have said a few months younger. But this was definitely not professional opinion so I could be wrong. I was only judging by babies of similar age around me.

Edit: anyway, now it is quite obvious he is behind unfortunately :(

Reactions: 8
WOW.... she looks unhinged 😳

I’ve noticed that whenever Elsa drinks body bloom she always calls it pink lemonade and almost never calls it Body Bloom or references Sarah’s Day. It’s gotta be on purpose and it makes me laugh every time I see it haha. It’s such a minor thing but I bet it pisses Sarah off so much.

Reactions: 17
What.. the actual duck is that? Imagine being one of her sponsers and seeing that.

Also, Kurt seems to be making his own business/social media platform. Is this the beggining of his great escape from Sarah?

"Creative story tellers" is that another term used for liars?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What.. the actual duck is that? Imagine being one of her sponsers and seeing that.

Also, Kurt seems to be making his own business/social media platform. Is this the beggining of his great escape from Sarah?
Creative storytellers who think differently? 😂 😂 😂 😂 COME ON!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WOW.... she looks unhinged 😳

I’ve noticed that whenever Elsa drinks body bloom she always calls it pink lemonade and almost never calls it Body Bloom or references Sarah’s Day. It’s gotta be on purpose and it makes me laugh every time I see it haha. It’s such a minor thing but I bet it pisses Sarah off so much.
Yes I’ve noticed this too! I was confused what her daily ‘pink lemonade’ was until she showed how she made it today. I wonder why there’s no mention of Sarah lol

Reactions: 5
Well in a way they do think differently, they think they are creative and the rest of us think otherwise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we're eating each other alive here because she hasn't done anything we find universally horrific for like a week. Sit tight, ladies, she's overdue.

Can someone tell me what bottle of chemicals/glue/oil Focks is carrying round in her latest garage mirror selfies?
Muc-off dry lube is what it is! (for the bike that's sitting there)

Reactions: 3
Conagh Kathleen drinks it too but just calls it Body Bloom by Tropeaka, not Sarah's Day

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.