Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emememily

Love the mum shaming; "I never thought ID BE THAT MUM who lets her 1.5year old eat hot chips"
From great mums everywhere, who let their toddlers eat hot chips occasionally (without shame) fuck you Sarah.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Mamamati

$arah’s Manic Day #9 plagiarised recipes for Sunee, ripping people off for munee, accountability down the dunee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

enor

So now she’s claiming that Kurt was ‘prescribed’ her body bloom from their nutritionist, hmmm🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Bananabread20

Umm all you haters on here can you stfu and please just let Focks live his best life. Cannot believe the audacity of the mean girls on here - he WANTS to run around in a damp af nappy, chewing on screws and jamming them into powerpoints while being filmed. Stop being so negative ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 70

swiftie13

Just reported a dozen or so of Cell to Souls posts. As a fellowed GP, with post graduate training in a variety of areas (skin cancer, psychiatry, paeds, women's and sexual health, as well as nutrition and dietetics -- ie. Someone who might have an idea about health vs Sarah or Dee), it makes me so scared to think that someone of such influence is promoting this woman.

Would you rather exercise or scary, harmful chemicals?
Tell that to ever suicide survivor who's life has turned around because of SSRIs. I dare you. How dare you degrade their life to "scary harmful chemicals".

Toxic chemicals? Have you heard of the liver???

Anti masker?? I've worked 6 months in a Covid clinic this year and bet my patients would love to tell you what hell they've been through because of conspiracy theorist like you.

It just... It makes me mad and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
“I don’t get a lot of time for self care or pampering anymore...”

okay, then. What do you consider your alone time workouts every morning? Or your alone time walks? Orrrrrr your time to get your hair done? Your lip fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

android_x

I’d also like to add that I wasn’t trying to unearth anything crazy today, nor was I being a super stalker 😂 It all started because I wanted to find who was on her payroll as her video editor. Her more recent videos are very polished and a far cry from her typical style. While poking around on Australia’s business databases, I came across “The Sarah Stevenson Trust,” which had no named trustees. It was just her Sarah’s Day limited proprietary company and “Sunee.” And thus, I decided to fall down the rabbit hole and hunt down what I could on more public databases.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Maggie13

I don’t feel like it’s ‘nitpicky’ to point out her ridiculous collarbone poses.... Seems like the real nitpicking is pointing out someone’s opinion as ‘nitpicking’. This is a bloody forum where people are allowed to say whatever they want freely, think we should keep it that way and stop with the ‘let’s stop nitpicking’ comments. Literally everything in this thread is ‘nitpicking’ 🙄

• Heart

sylvia.solz

I think that in Kurt's stories of her pushing Focks in the swing, she is not just acting like her pre-adolescent self, but revealing her badly disguised and seriously troubling desires. What she says is, paraphrased, that Focks will tell his schoolmates that his mother wears tiny shorts and little bras and takes selfies for 'work', which apparently makes her giggle madly with joy. I just see this as a super gross and graphic display of her fantasizing about being a milf and all of fox's little friends thinking she is 'so hot and f-able' I cant possibly imagine how shameful this behavior will be when her child grows older, and of course how oblivious she will be to her child's embarrassment .

• Sad
  • Sick
IMG_20200924_125744.jpg

Kurt's "transformation" in like 2-3 years 😱 I used to think he was so hot. Something is not ok here... and I feel so sorry for Fox 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Winky

In regards to the house - and this is my opinion only- SD doesn't have a lot of life experience, she moved from mum & dads to the small flat then the money started to roll in hence the bigger flat and now the house, many of us take a different path with multiple flats or share houses and rentals before - if we are lucky enough- we can purchase a home. By then you seem to have a much better idea of what works for you in a home and what doesn't. I thought I would love a Vuccumaid system until I lived in a house with one, I also love induction stoves but only because I lived in a house with one otherwise I would never have known. I value security screens, double lockups and ensuites among other thigs and this is all through the experiences of living in many different places both with them and without.
SD is playing house in my opinion, there appears to be a major lack of maturity, she seems to want everything now and has no patience to wait and learn. I wonder what she will have left to aspire to once this phase of her life is over?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Did anyone else notice how absolutely loaded Fock’s diaper (sry American) was in her stores!?!🤮 So disgusting! Get off your phone and change him!
3EA8C91D-A874-4B2E-A899-62CAD712246C.png
235DB2FD-4B7F-4816-8241-79DD9B0B1B85.png
42CCA7D8-C339-44DB-B1F8-972EDCDE2A91.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Winky

Little Focks is eating hot chips and is soooo happy 😃 you go Focks, eat those yummy chippies 😋😛😝

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Ilikecars55

I've finally unfollowed Sarah. Final straw was her complaing about 'the way the world is now' means online shopping is taking ages. I'm so sorry that a global pandemic is making things tricky for you Sarah, maybe now it'll stop so you can carry on as normal.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51