Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For everyone who can’t see the attachment, please do yourself a favour and go find it on Kurt’s stories because we can’t possibly explain just how insane it is.

I don’t mean this in a “find it yourself way” but in a “it has to be seen to believed” way. I can’t adequately explain how unhinged she is in that video.

Reactions: 30
For everyone who can’t see the attachment, please do yourself a favour and go find it on Kurt’s stories because we can’t possibly explain just how insane it is.

I don’t mean this in a “find it yourself way” but in a “it has to be seen to believed” way. I can’t adequately explain how unhinged she is in that video.
Oh my goodness. What in the world is going on here? 😅 I'm surprised that Kurt filmed that and put it on his stories. She's a loose canon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As mentioned before she is definetly reading here! "I wont put it in the cooking book yet, because you know I've got to test it at least 7 times" erm okay sure you do. Also my dads a builder and I know grown men he works with slice open their fingers with tape measure :oops::oops:

Reactions: 18
For anyone that can't see the attachment (movie), it does work on desktop? Or head over to kurts stories now while it's still up. It's the story of Sarah pushing Fox on the swing.

Reactions: 1
I’m just so confused by that story.... she should have said “mummy pretends to be a personal trainer and a dietitian and a designer”. No shame in wearing shorts and a crop top Sezzy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just so confused by that story.... she should have said “mummy pretends to be a personal trainer and a dietitian and a designer”. No shame in wearing shorts and a crop top Sezzy
Absolutely no shame in wearing that, I wish I had the confidence to! But does she realise she's essentially... Mocking herself? Or was that the point? Taking selfies and filming herself?

Like no shade at all to anyone that does that, but she's mocking people that do but that's what she does? I don't get it? Is she toying with us 😂

Reactions: 9
What.. the actual duck is that? Imagine being one of her sponsers and seeing that.

Also, Kurt seems to be making his own business/social media platform. Is this the beggining of his great escape from Sarah?

"Creative story tellers" is that another term used for liars?
Not likely to be any kind of great escape. The rebranding was courtesy of the same design group that did Sarah’s Reload eBook design.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Kurt and her stories today are extremely reminiscent of when my aunt would have an episode when she was off her medication for her Manic depression....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow this witch needs some professional help. Her stories are even more mental than usual. She needs to put that camera down and stop with that voice on her stories 🤢

Reactions: 12
What.. the actual duck is that? Imagine being one of her sponsers and seeing that.

Also, Kurt seems to be making his own business/social media platform. Is this the beggining of his great escape from Sarah?

"Creative story tellers" is that another term used for liars?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the bushfire photoshoot? :oops:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.