Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vote for this one:

Sarah’s Manic Day #9 plagiarised recipes for Sunee, ripping people off for munee, accountability down the dunee
(cant remember who suggested!!)

If it's too long I would even suggest:

Sarahs Manic Day - bland recipes on Sunee, ripping off peoples munee, accountability down to nunee. (only changed dunee to nunee because I think dunny is super slang and any non Aussies may not get it? haha)

Im going to comment when shes asleep with hopes it gets left up all night.

**EDIT @Pumpwater suggestion for Secret Project, I think that should be included "Sarahs Manic Day: SeCrEt PrOjEcT Sunee, ripping off peoples munee, accountability down to nunee"

Reactions: 2
They have finally deleted all the sunee comments and blocked the commenters 😂😂 lasted longer then I thought it would

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I blocked is Sunee no longer an active Instagram account?! 🤡😂
It’s still there for me @suneeapp with 54 followers haha

edit: was looking on my personal, she blocked my burner account lol. She’s kept the followers up though it seems? Maybe she only blocked people who commented.

Let’s get that new thread up 😂

1BD008EE-968D-41BD-8888-CC64FCBABB4E.jpeg

• Haha
Yeah they were there longer than I expected as well. She’s usually faster than that when it comes to hAtErs and TrOlls 😆

Reactions: 4
Okay it's down to these two options:
Sarah’s Day 9: she’s full of crap, her SuneeApp is just another money trap
or
Sarah’s Day #9 bland recipes on Sunee(App), ripping off peoples munee, accountability down to nunee

@saltysday and @PiesAndLattes Amended that title for both of you, but please feel free to correct it if I've still got it wrong.

Let's get the final choice down between these 2 and I'll start the thread. :)

I vote for this one:

Sarah’s Manic Day #9 plagiarised recipes for Sunee, ripping people off for munee, accountability down the dunee
(cant remember who suggested!!)

If it's too long I would even suggest:

Sarahs Manic Day - bland recipes on Sunee, ripping off peoples munee, accountability down to nunee. (only changed dunee to nunee because I think dunny is super slang and any non Aussies may not get it? haha)

Im going to comment when shes asleep with hopes it gets left up all night.

**EDIT @Pumpwater suggestion for Secret Project, I think that should be included "Sarahs Manic Day: SeCrEt PrOjEcT Sunee, ripping off peoples munee, accountability down to nunee"
I don't even know what nunee means 😂 😂

This one please!

Reactions: 6
Do you think it would be more effective to save the title for when she announces her “secREt prOjEct.” In the hopes that when people google Sunee (lol) they may stumble upon this thread? I just feel like we may not have enough traction right now.
Normally I would agree for the most search hits, but it has more impact now because she can't control the narrative at this point in time without blowing up her own marketing plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Normally I would agree for the most search hits, but it has more impact now because she can't control the narrative at this point in time without blowing up her own marketing plan.
Okay awesome thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: 1
Those plants don’t have enough room to grow.
Expensive plants also. Girls got money to buy mature plants. Glad to see Abby has room - she looks much happier! 🐶

Reactions: 5
Okay, realizing now that dunee/slang may be an issue for some posters, depending on where you're from. I'll pick the more obvious and direct title that pretty much sums up her brand! I hope everyone is on board.
Will start the thread now. Give me a couple of minutes to write up an intro as well :)

Reactions: 12
I’m soooo over her constant posting about “surround yourself with good people”. Sarah, almost all the people you “surround “ yourself with, HAVE to be around you. You are either paying them, they’re family or they are gaining something from you (followers or a job). Please stop justifying the fact you have no friends by saying you chose this. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. I have friends from primary school and very early high school. If Maddi is the only “friend” you have from high school, you need to really think about who was the problematic one.
On a related topic, I began skimming through her old videos recently just to kind of really get an idea of how much she’s changed in the last couple years, and there’s a few with friends in them that she seemed to really like and talk about and spend time with, and watching them made me realize that they all really just straight up disappeared. You guys think they finally got sick of her fake ass?

Reactions: 14
Okay, realizing now that dunee/slang may be an issue for some posters, depending on where you're from. I'll pick the more obvious and direct title that pretty much sums up her brand! I hope everyone is on board.
Will start the thread now. Give me a couple of minutes to write up an intro as well :)
Can we spell money Munee just to take the piss a lil bit extra? hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I tried to do that but autocorrect changed it and I didn’t notice before I pressed post. I’d already spent some time getting it to stop changing sunee on me 😂

• Haha
Oh. My. God. I’ve found my new home 😂
I was a lurker on GG - but I’ve now found a safe space.
Can the peach fruit loop admit the “cooking project” is a paid app already?
And is it true she’s anti vax?

BTW - what’s Sunee?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh. My. God. I’ve found my new home 😂
I was a lurker on GG - but I’ve now found a safe space.
Can the peach fruit loop admit the “cooking project” is a paid app already?
And is it true she’s anti vax?

BTW - what’s Sunee?
welcome. A sleuth worked out its her “secret cooking project” in the form of a paid subscription app

This has been amazing to read, I'm proud of you all 😂 Scuzzy deserves to have the wind taken out of her sails for all the shady tit she's done (& is still to do). I love that you guys spoiled the surprise!
Devils advocate - can she just change the name? Call it Sarah's Day Cooking App "trading as" Sunee or something? I honestly have no idea about any of that stuff but I would truly love it if we totally derailed her plans!

Reactions: 10
Hope the recap is satisfactory. I tried to combine all the suggestions in the thread title and in the notes at the very start.
Let's do this! 🍿

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.