Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay guys, I was polite when I asked so I’m not sure why people seemed to get upset. I never realized she did it THAT often, I only noticed it when you guys pointed it out. That’s a fair observation, but that’s why I said it was a genuine question. Being that I notified her posing with that awkward leg a lot more, I was seriously curious, and it seemed random to me, like the throw blanket comment. I get everyone has their opinions and this is what their forum is for, but to call me nit picky for asking a genuine question and explaining my reasoning for asking seems hypocritical. I appreciate all of you who actually answered with legitimate explanations. Thank you guys.
And you’re right, her downright obsession with constantly talking about how she’s just sooOooOoo small has really been my biggest pet peeve with her. Particularly because at least here in the US, her height is very average. She’s not insanely below average from what I tend to see.
didnt sound very polite to me, but anyway.... moving RIGHT along ;)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mothers - I have a question and I'm asking because I don't know the answer. Is it normal for a mother who is trying to sleep train their baby to wake them up early because you want to go and train? I'm under the impression that you don't wake a sleeping baby, especially one that has had some issues sleeping?

Reactions: 7
Mothers - I have a question and I'm asking because I don't know the answer. Is it normal for a mother who is trying to sleep train their baby to wake them up early because you want to go and train? I'm under the impression that you don't wake a sleeping baby, especially one that has had some issues sleeping?
Depends. When sleep training, you’d usually get them to wake in the morning at approx the same time each morning, even if you had to wake them up yourself sometimes. For naps you’d wake them if they’ve slept too long. You wouldn’t, however, wake them for your own selfish needs & to suit your own schedule. You’d change your schedule to fit around the kids for a while until you had established a good routine.

Reactions: 14
I don’t feel like it’s ‘nitpicky’ to point out her ridiculous collarbone poses.... Seems like the real nitpicking is pointing out someone’s opinion as ‘nitpicking’. This is a bloody forum where people are allowed to say whatever they want freely, think we should keep it that way and stop with the ‘let’s stop nitpicking’ comments. Literally everything in this thread is ‘nitpicking’ 🙄
PREACH. Thank you. If anyone doesn’t like us to nitpick on the little things of Sarah’s Day then maybe this forum isn’t for them. This is not the moderated Reddit Forum so if we wanna “nitpick” about Sarah choosing the wrong sort of coffee cup in the morning then let us. I love that there are no stans here (probably lurking though :LOL:) Things are quite polite here.
It depends if you wanna set up a routine for baby. Some parents choose sleep training so they can fit baby’s sleep time around their schedule but also to get more sleep for baby and themselves during the night if baby is a day sleeper. I personally wouldn’t to that to a newborn as they will not have developed yet to know the difference between night and day. That part of the brain connects I think with 4 months. If baby sleeps but you have to get to an appointment or work sometimes, you gotta wake them. I personally would not wake them so I can train I would wait and fit baby’s schedule around mine not the other way around. But each to their own I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Depends. When sleep training, you’d usually get them to wake in the morning at approx the same time each morning, even if you had to wake them up yourself sometimes. For naps you’d wake them if they’ve slept too long. You wouldn’t, however, wake them for your own selfish needs & to suit your own schedule. You’d change your schedule to fit around the kids for a while until you had established a good routine.
Absolutely agree on the above. My schedule works around my sons naps. He’s been a fairly routine sleeper since birth thankfully but I will not choose to wake my son just to go do something that’s not an appointment or important like an event, I try and get him to nap around that if that’s the case. Disturbing your kids sleep to go workout is horrible IMO. If I have to meet someone and he’s still asleep then I let the person know I will have to push back or move to another day. Being a parent means making sacrifices and $cuz doesn’t seem to understand that cause she’s the princess

ffs the lipbalm.
To keep her lips replenished from all the tit talking she does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was talking about Elsa in this instance, not Sarah, but i just wanted to know if thats a 'normal' thing to do, wake a baby so you can go and train.

Reactions: 3
I was talking about Elsa in this instance, not Sarah, but i just wanted to know if thats a 'normal' thing to do, wake a baby so you can go and train.
Short answer; No it’s selfish

“Focks has been saying so many words this week!”

alright we get it you read here $cuzzy.

next week Focksy boi will be reciting Pi to the last place, cause he’s such an advance, active, special toddler 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Fox "LiTeRalLy hAteZ aLl Of HiZ t0ys"

Why can't she just get the duck off her phone for once and read him a book without posting about how much of a #bossbabe #bossmum she is? SO over her. And her stupid piss coloured hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Held onto the didgeridoo I see.

Also, Fox playing with the tape measure and it quickly retracts...thats one way to get a bad cut on his little hands 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Held onto the didgeridoo I see.

Also, Fox playing with the tape measure and it quickly retracts...thats one way to get a bad cut on his little hands 😨
It’s alright, body bloom will cure it /s

• Haha
Reactions: 21
next week focks will have his L plates cause hes just SO SMART!!!!!!!!! not like other toddlers his age, no way!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
next week focks will have his L plates cause hes just SO SMART!!!!!!!!! not like other toddlers his age, no way!!!
Can you imagine him in the future thinking everything he does is so far advance and the shock and confusion the poor little guy is gonna get when he’s thrust into the REAL world cause his parents are absolute morons.

Reactions: 19
:unsure: Mhm her phone stopped filming when Kurt found Fox in the closet. I can’t help but think Kurt made an inappropriate joke about keeping Fox in the closet :censored:. You know how he joked in the past being very homophobic especially about his son. Can’t help but think sometimes if he himself is gay and Sarah is his beard 😬. Some men actively suppress their true sexual desires due to fear of societal oppression or being raised in a homophobic community/family etc. So homophobia is learned but sometimes can also be a sign the person is resenting their own sexual attraction towards the same sex. We all met men that are openly bullying gay men and they are very likely gay themselves but hate that about themselves.
Kurt certainly enjoyed his wrestling match with his buddy yesterday. Did anyone see that on Sarah’s story. It was so awkward how Kurt stared at her while she silently filmed it and just walked back to the house?

Reactions: 20
:unsure: Mhm her phone stopped filming when Kurt found Fox in the closet. I can’t help but think Kurt made an inappropriate joke about keeping Fox in the closet :censored:. You know how he joked in the past being very homophobic especially about his son. Can’t help but think sometimes if he himself is gay and Sarah is his beard 😬. Some men actively suppress their true sexual desires due to fear of societal oppression or being raised in a homophobic community/family etc. So homophobia is learned but sometimes can also be a sign the person is resenting their own sexual attraction towards the same sex. We all met men that are openly bullying gay men and they are very likely gay themselves but hate that about themselves.
Kurt certainly enjoyed his wrestling match with his buddy yesterday. Did anyone see that on Sarah’s story. It was so awkward how Kurt stared at her while she silently filmed it and just walked back to the house?
And the time Kurt thought Focks would “turn out gay” cause he accidentally touched Kurts penis one time.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hello. I’m new here!
I’m so glad to have found others who see the same Sarah I see! I used to follow her, but it was her CIN3 “cure” that did it for me. Having had CIN2, I was incredibly upset she said she cured her condition, especially as we know there is no cure as such.

+1 to all the superior child posts too. She just doesn’t seem to realise Fox is a regular (but cute!) toddler. Her higher-than-thou stories about how he eats anything she puts in front of him made me laugh. Of course your 18 month old eats what you give him - he can’t yet see other food for himself yet.

anyway.. glad to join in the conversation!

I do have to ask why everyone hates her showing off her collarbones so much. I feel like some people are being nit picky. (Sorry, but that is a throw blanket and they are meant to be that size for easy moving from bed to couch, etc, and just to cover your lap or such).

I myself am guilty of complaining of the little things, but I think we should focus. The décolletage is one of my favorite areas of women and I do love seeing a collarbone or shoulder peekaboo and do it myself often. Is it because it’s just a contributing sign of her body dysmorphia? Like I get being over her one let out and booty back pose to fake a thigh gap, but I am genuinely curious about the collarbone hate.
Am I the only person that read the nitpicking comment as being about the blanket comment?

Reactions: 8
“Fox been saying so many words” 🤩 haha he didn’t repeat a single word. Also I liked how she excused this with “oh he is so tired, got woken up by a doorbell”.. yeah right 🙄

• Haha
Am I the only person that read the nitpicking comment as being about the blanket comment?
Maybe I worded it wrong, but yeah, that’s pretty much what I meant. I was genuinely asking about the collarbone thing (because I really didn’t know she did it often, hence asking), and reiterating that the person that talked about the blanket themselves called it nit picky. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I guess asking a genuine question about something you haven’t noticed is frowned upon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.