Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FoxxyCleopatra for the title suggestion! Unfortunately I had to remove "and protein" because it was too long!

When we left off the last thread we had just found out that our eco-friendly Scuzzy wants to trash a plant because i'M oVeR iT... She so wastefull!

But in my opinion the worst is that they have been in that nuuuuutral house for 3 weeks and it is still not child-proofed: no child barriers at the bottom and top of the stairs and nothing to prevent him from opening drawers in the kitchen. Teaching your child how to climb up and down the stairs doesn't mean he can't tumble down.
She's so irresponsible :mad:

Carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Again....now I’m furious about the plant. They destroy everything they touch. Surely some of the stans must be looking at the shambles the house is in, the plant and couch situation and thinking she’s a pig? They are expensive plants! Those dining chair she has are $360 each, saw one in the sun the other day. I’m sure they will just throw those in the bin also. Someone mentioned her hair made her look like a junkie, that was my first thought also. That house is crap. Small and boring, just like her. She knows how to pose to hide her big nose (the different angles from the hairdressers photo compared to hers.)

Reactions: 18
I’m just really enjoying how she looks like such an utter junkie right now 😂 not the milf vibe she was trying to give off at all, just a hectic will do anything for a hot shot vibe! Wonder what the other Cronulla snobs think of her walking around their suburb right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I have gone and had a squiz at the nuu hair 🤢 wtf is this? Then I also noticed she has posted that a french toast recipe and it caught my eye as only just last week Bonny Rebecca made a youtube vid making french toast and Sarah has used pretty much the exact ingredients in the batter. I know this is petty and shes done much worse..and look anyone can make french toast..but similar ingredients, seems a bit copy cat to me as we all know sarah can’t come up with her own ideas

Reactions: 8
Speaking of french toast, Greg Doucette has shown a little bit of interest in reviewing the Sez. If a few more people were able to identify they would have an interest and maybe highlight some of her stranger diet or fitness advice it might show that there's an audience for such a video.

I don't think the hair will last long. The hairdresser did a crap job but may have also been limited with what she could do due to Sez's demands.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to harp on about the baby gates, but let's say Fox does take a pretty bad tumble down their stairs. In Australia, would Sarah and Kurt face any child endangerment or negligence charges? Would they possibly be investigated by child protective services? I hope that Fox never gets hurt because of their blatant disregard for his safety. This is something so simple (and inexpensive by the way Sarah) and yet so incredibly important. She could seriously just ask her followers what brand and type they recommend and she'd probably get sent 2 gates for free in exchange for a company shout out. So simple.

Someone mentioned not baby proofing the kitchen. Yes! When my son was about 3 years old he managed to get on top of our counters and started pulling out knives from our knife set that was in a wooden block. I nearly had a heart attack. It happened so fast! I'm pretty sure I'd be classified as a helicopter parent and yet that happened on my watch. I used to kind of roll my eyes at parents who would say, "I looked away for just a second" until that kind of thing started happening to me and it sunk in what they were talking about. It was so humbling and eye opening. It really does only take a second. It's like your child goes from this sweet little baby to a toddler on a suicide mission lol. I hope they do eventually put locks on their cabinets and any cleaning supplies are kept out of reach and locked up. Then again, based on their filth, cleaning supplies probably aren't an issue lol.

I feel like Sarah and Kurt need someone to come into their home and show them how to baby proof. I know they'll never do it because they're too cheap and too full of themselves to ever take direction from a qualified individual, but a girl can dream lol. Sorry for my rambling. The lack of baby proofing and care for Fox's safety really gets to me. If they can't even be bothered to put up baby gates, I'm terrified to think about their pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Instagram was just sued in California for accessing people's cameras and collecting very sensitive information about users while not even on the app. It sounds like a bleeping superpower and if I had it I'd honestly use it to be a fly on the wall during a Scuzzy and Krud row. The sickening bicker they had over cleaning the house was so passive aggressive and immature and the issues so fundamental to living together I can easily imagine that when the cameras are off it gets ugly. Like when they actually start saying what they think to each other, like about it being Sarah's property because it's her money. Or Kurt going to see his mates without Sarah and she gets whiney. Kurt is a kept-man turd for acting too cool to help pick up his own house but Sarah is a slave driver with no soul so I guess they both give it as good as they get. I will literally fall in queue to support the whole ugly collection when they announce their nasty breakup campaign. I've been married thirteen years last week and to see their cavalier mockery of Kurts chauvinistic snobbery and Sarah's hysterical nagging gives me grave doubts they have what it takes to be partners. Treating each other like a joke is funny until you realize the house is still a mess when you stop laughing.
I have a theory that Kurt might be using his "illness" as an excuse to not work. I don't feel sorry for him anymore. See him wearing the yellow hat all you want but I don't think anyone can save him, he drank the pink kool-aid. Hes choosing this unnatural dynamic despite the emotional poverty and soul rot. At this point if it's mental health it's irresponsible that he hasn't seen a pro especially because he has a child counting on him.
Thanks to the person who told me about storyinsta. I didn't want to give a view but I had to see her toddler stomping tantrum. Too good!!

Reactions: 25
I think the problem is less the money aspect but more that gates would duck up her bland aesthetic aspect.
I find it ironic that she wants everything white and boring but she has zero issues stewing in her own filth and mess. I truly can not wait to see what all this white tit is going to look like in 6 months time if the house is already looking so messy. She need to stop using the “we’re renovating excuse” witch you have no rooms in your giant house out of order and a few tradies outdoors you’re just a grub who has no idea how to be an adult or be held accountable for anything. We made less mess of our place doing DIY Reno’s.

I’m sure this was mentioned at some point but I got a good laugh over her cleaner story in the last vlog because he totally cut her off because of the filth of the apartment there was no phone issues there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else feel like she’s trying to be like Kyal & Kara?? Even though they have way less followers! A lot of her aesthetic is very similar. And she follows them on insta but they don’t follow her.

Reactions: 8
I think the problem is less the money aspect but more that gates would duck up her bland aesthetic aspect.
I thought this, too, at first, but now I think they are both just that arogant. Like they don't believe they need baby proofing because they are such awesome parents and Fox isn't like regular "clumsy" toddlers because he's an extra special outdoor earth child.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s funny to me how she would always say that their apartment was so messy because it was so small and they had outgrown that space, but now in their new big house it’s just as disgusting

If I had just built my dream home I would be so happy and take such good care of it....

And if her excuse for the mess is because the house is still a construction site then wtf is the point of rushing to move in??? Why not just wait until it’s fully finished and then enjoy it...

Her attitude is so gross. Even her talking about her plant. Everything is disposable, yet she is so materialistic. Ugh. It’s just gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Except Kyal and Kara are what sarah aspires to be; effortlessly cool, they both surf and do adventurous stuff and their kids are already little groms. Kara also gets stuck into the renos and seems like an all round cool chick. Plus their house is 1000x nicer than Sarah and Kurts, they have taste! Keep dreaming Sarah!

Reactions: 20
Yeah to be honest I thought the house would be more like Kyal and Karas design style, more textures and colours. Not the white mess it’s turned into, its baffling they designed such a train wreck.

Also edited to add: the pic she posted of her hair vs the one her hairdresser posted is giving me major Dani Mansutti vibes. She’d always make her face super skinny (alien head) and a pic posted by anyone else always showed she had a normal (round) head. Not a vibe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah to be honest I thought the house would be more like Kyal and Karas design style, more textures and colours. Not the white mess it’s turned into, its baffling they designed such a train wreck.

Also edited to add: the pic she posted of her hair vs the one her hairdresser posted is giving me major Dani Mansutti vibes. She’d always make her face super skinny (alien head) and a pic posted by anyone else always showed she had a normal (round) head. Not a vibe.
also the blatantly different colour eyes. ‘This is my natural eye colour, they’re just so blue’ yet every other photo posted of Dani’s eyes they’re just regular, normal blue eyes. They both think they’re so special and unique.

Reactions: 13
In regards to the house - and this is my opinion only- SD doesn't have a lot of life experience, she moved from mum & dads to the small flat then the money started to roll in hence the bigger flat and now the house, many of us take a different path with multiple flats or share houses and rentals before - if we are lucky enough- we can purchase a home. By then you seem to have a much better idea of what works for you in a home and what doesn't. I thought I would love a Vuccumaid system until I lived in a house with one, I also love induction stoves but only because I lived in a house with one otherwise I would never have known. I value security screens, double lockups and ensuites among other thigs and this is all through the experiences of living in many different places both with them and without.
SD is playing house in my opinion, there appears to be a major lack of maturity, she seems to want everything now and has no patience to wait and learn. I wonder what she will have left to aspire to once this phase of her life is over?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
In regards to the house - and this is my opinion only- SD doesn't have a lot of life experience, she moved from mum & dads to the small flat then the money started to roll in hence the bigger flat and now the house, many of us take a different path with multiple flats or share houses and rentals before - if we are lucky enough- we can purchase a home. By then you seem to have a much better idea of what works for you in a home and what doesn't. I thought I would love a Vuccumaid system until I lived in a house with one, I also love induction stoves but only because I lived in a house with one otherwise I would never have known. I value security screens, double lockups and ensuites among other thigs and this is all through the experiences of living in many different places both with them and without.
SD is playing house in my opinion, there appears to be a major lack of maturity, she seems to want everything now and has no patience to wait and learn. I wonder what she will have left to aspire to once this phase of her life is over?
absolutely! I have a friend who moved from her parents house straight into a brand new build that her and her partner bought. Never lived out of home before, when I told her to think long and hard about it, she told me I didn’t know what I was talking about and that we were wasting our money renting (like we have an option😂😂).. My partner and I have rented separately and together for the last 10 years and have learnt SO much about what things to look out for in a property. My friend has sooo many issues with the house she bought and it’s only 3 years old (so luckily still under warranty). She also doesn’t know what to do when things go wrong, because she’s always relied on her parents to do that stuff. I feel she will last a couple of years in her unit then will chuck a Sarah and move on.
I rent a new build, and it’s bloody falling apart, but I expect that of newly built/knockdown rebuild/subdivided properties. But at least I don’t own it and dont have to deal with the stress of having a pile of steaming tit😂

Reactions: 19
I feel bad for her hairdresser having to read all of these comments...
Sarah talking about her magic muffin recipe like she knows anything about flavour profiles and like she makes the recipes more than once. I think someone like a nutritionist is developing recipes for her. I seriously hope they get credited

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.