Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Fox’s diet, I’ve recently started my baby on solids and one of the things that gets hammered home anytime you look up any info on feeding babies, is that you need to introduce possible allergens often and ongoing between 6 - 12 months. Eg dairy, wheat, peanuts, shellfish etc. In Aus, this is the recommended way to prevent or reduce the likelihood of severe food reactions. I sincerely hope Scuz gives Fox these foods off camera, for his own sake. And you’re not meant to just give it to them once, you have to feed them these foods regularly. If she withholds gluten and dairy she could be causing so many possible issues.

Reactions: 25
hahahahaha the fact that she prefers workouts with buddies rather thank working out alone... she pays for every minute of Tanika’s company. If she were not paying up then I genuinely believe she would be on her own. No one seems to enjoy hanging out with her lol.
Your profile pic is *chef’s kiss 😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the collarbone is back!

also restocking my favourite tracksuit set, that you’ve only ever seen me wear now it’s up for $ale again.

I fixed it for you $cuzzy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi. New poster here. Just saw that ABC podcast called Science Friction have a new episode up about how the ‘wellness’ industry is completely toxic...and guess who they talk about? Sarah’s Day and her CIN 3. It’s a great podcast episode and shines the light of her complete BS about how she ‘healed’ herself.

Reactions: 19
Oh the collarbone is back!

also restocking my favourite tracksuit set, that you’ve only ever seen me wear now it’s up for $ale again.

I fixed it for you $cuzzy
Is friggen ugly and unflattering. I was messing about with my partner and showed him and one of his friends the photos of it on wfb. My partner said hmm it’s different... his friend said that “why would anyone wear that, it’s just not very flattering” I then showed them what the booty looks like (a wrinkly pancake) it kinda reminds me of late 80s parachute pants. I was shocked to see these sold out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what she hasn't plugged in a while (and won't until it's about to restock)? Her protein powder. She really doesn't show herself using those powders anywhere near as much now. Maybe once in some protein balls? While I doubt that that cookie dough powder is good, it's surprising that she doesn't ever show herself using it (even if she makes and tips it out).

Reactions: 8
You know what she hasn't plugged in a while (and won't until it's about to restock)? Her protein powder. She really doesn't show herself using those powders anywhere near as much now. Maybe once in some protein balls? While I doubt that that cookie dough powder is good, it's surprising that she doesn't ever show herself using it (even if she makes and tips it out).
watch her plug it in the next few days because of this reminder :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like this is a massive phenomenon that doesn't get spoken about a lot (at least in real life, there seems to be a lot of threads online discussing it). Parents with disordered eating have an impact on every aspect of a child's development and the way they view the world. I really do worry for Fox especially when he grows older and Sarah thinks that now since he can articulate his own thoughts properly she can restrict herself / go further into her ED. It's actually quite the opposite and those years when he is a child / teenager are the most impressionable. I really hope Kurt or a family member calls her out on this. It's one thing to avoid certain foods for actual dietary requirements, and it's another thing to constantly talk about it, shame others for eating things you restrict yourself from, and pass those disordered behaviours onto those in your life.

Sarah get help, seriously. It's so concerning you blow this off. You have a child who you are responsible for and you don't even know the repercussions of your behaviours onto his life in the future. I truely hope he grows up without disordered eating habits but if you continue with the snarky comments it may get ugly very quickly and we know how much you hate mental disorders so good luck.
my mum has been suffering from eating disorders my entire life and now I have body Dismorphia and eating disorders of my own.
She was exactly like Sarah, working out every single day, only eating “healthy” foods and calling certain actually healthy food junk because they had too much Natural sugar or salt.

I really hope she fixes herself before it passes down to fox

This haircolour 🥴
It looks like a failed bleach job

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Instagram Girls trying to sell you some stuff while complaining to you (the customer) about how much they hate their job right now. Always amazes me. This would work on no other industry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had a friend growing up who had a mum like Sarah: restrictive, obsessed with being gluten free, dairy free etc, always thinking regular food was bad. My friend never ate regular spaghetti bolognese or white bread or potato chips.

At every birthday party, my friend wouldn’t touch the party food because her mum would hover and she’d be in trouble for eating it. If she came for a sleepover at my house, her mum packed food for her.

My poor friend had NO allergies but was made to live as though she did. And guess what happened? She moved out of home at 18, found and ate all the foods she was never allowed to eat, and had no idea how to practice moderation. She put on quite a lot of weight and was disowned by her mum for “letting herself go”. She and her mum are back on good terms after a couple of years but my friend has never been able to develop a healthy relationship with food ever.

(for clarity - her weight/size is not the unhealthy relationship. Her hatred of herself when she eats ice cream only to then restrict so much she binges later, is).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I do have to ask why everyone hates her showing off her collarbones so much. I feel like some people are being nit picky. (Sorry, but that is a throw blanket and they are meant to be that size for easy moving from bed to couch, etc, and just to cover your lap or such).

I myself am guilty of complaining of the little things, but I think we should focus. The décolletage is one of my favorite areas of women and I do love seeing a collarbone or shoulder peekaboo and do it myself often. Is it because it’s just a contributing sign of her body dysmorphia? Like I get being over her one let out and booty back pose to fake a thigh gap, but I am genuinely curious about the collarbone hate.

Reactions: 4
I love a comfy tracksuit as much as the next person but this matching baggy trackie trend is just unflattering.

Reactions: 5
I do have to ask why everyone hates her showing off her collarbones so much. I feel like some people are being nit picky. (Sorry, but that is a throw blanket and they are meant to be that size for easy moving from bed to couch, etc, and just to cover your lap or such).

I myself am guilty of complaining of the little things, but I think we should focus. The décolletage is one of my favorite areas of women and I do love seeing a collarbone or shoulder peekaboo and do it myself often. Is it because it’s just a contributing sign of her body dysmorphia? Like I get being over her one let out and booty back pose to fake a thigh gap, but I am genuinely curious about the collarbone hate.
Its because she will find ANY WAY POSSIBLE, no matter how impractical, to show off the collarbone. She'll readjust a tshirt, jumper, jacket etc to hang off her shoulder just to show a peak of it. Its similar to the centaur pose in that she looks ridiculous & its completely unnecessary. Also think its indicative of her disordered body image as she just HAS to have it on display, & prominent collar bones are definitely a "thing" for those with eating disorders.

Reactions: 45
I don’t feel like it’s ‘nitpicky’ to point out her ridiculous collarbone poses.... Seems like the real nitpicking is pointing out someone’s opinion as ‘nitpicking’. This is a bloody forum where people are allowed to say whatever they want freely, think we should keep it that way and stop with the ‘let’s stop nitpicking’ comments. Literally everything in this thread is ‘nitpicking’ 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Its because she will find ANY WAY POSSIBLE, no matter how impractical, to show off the collarbone. She'll readjust a tshirt, jumper, jacket etc to hang off her shoulder just to show a peak of it. Its similar to the centaur pose in that she looks ridiculous & its completely unnecessary. Also think its indicative of her disordered body image as she just HAS to have it on display, & prominent collar bones are definitely a "thing" for those with eating disorders.
Not to mention that not only will she try to have it on show at any possible time, she pops it out. Once you notice it you cannot unnotice. She will literally pop her shoulder to make it more prominent. Collarbone (and other bones such as wrist) checking is a very common trait amongst EDs and such behaviour can be very triggering to watch. This is not people being "nitpicky".

And I agree, collarbones are feminine and sexy (to me anyways) but in the RIGHT outfits. Outfits that have them naturally on show for example. But our girl will be wearing three jumpers and a puffer jacket in the winter and will still pull her f*cking collarbone out. That's NOT OKAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Showing off her collarbone is most likely a form of body checking. It's a problematic behavior that often goes hand in hand with eating disorders, disordered eating and or body image issues. We've taken note of this behavior because it happens so frequently, especially when she's in her car filming before or after a workout. She will even go as far as to pull her shirt down to show one collarbone when the shirt is absolutely not intended to be worn off the shoulder (her White Fox pajamas with a high neckline for example). She will also remind everyone that she is an XS any chance she gets even if it means clearly squeezing into an XS that does not fit properly. She has made it very clear that she is obsessed with being tiny or small. It's not necessarily nit picking. It's more pointing out covert body checking. It's yet another way that her influence is damaging and harmful. Give it a few days and she'll announce in some form that she wears a size XS. Her content is very predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay guys, I was polite when I asked so I’m not sure why people seemed to get upset. I never realized she did it THAT often, I only noticed it when you guys pointed it out. That’s a fair observation, but that’s why I said it was a genuine question. Being that I notified her posing with that awkward leg a lot more, I was seriously curious, and it seemed random to me, like the throw blanket comment. I get everyone has their opinions and this is what their forum is for, but to call me nit picky for asking a genuine question and explaining my reasoning for asking seems hypocritical. I appreciate all of you who actually answered with legitimate explanations. Thank you guys.
And you’re right, her downright obsession with constantly talking about how she’s just sooOooOoo small has really been my biggest pet peeve with her. Particularly because at least here in the US, her height is very average. She’s not insanely below average from what I tend to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.