Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no jordan doesnt address body bloom specifically, but at the end of the day 'natural flavours' are what they are. I personally never batted an eyelid until I discovered Jordan. FYI Jordan is always asking for suggestions of things to review. She then posts the product in her stories and absolutely picks it apart for all to see - perhaps i'll suggest body bloom! guar gum is also not great. ever wondered about how an extract of something is made? a big chemical process! each to their own of course, but with someone who has that much weight behind her, it's not a good look. In this new light, it makes tropeka powders look like absolute trash (expensive trash)

edit: attached pics
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 1.28.01 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 1.30.45 pm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Scuz is sick. She’s brought out the camu powder. I hope if she dose get sick she gets herself tested of COVID.
ugh, honestly. I hope they get it, and she has to see a real doctor. (Not that naturopaths aren’t great in general, but hers sounds wacko). I obviously don’t hope they get deathly ill, but maybe just enough that she gets a huge kick in arse on the reality of that tit, and proves to her that she’s not immune just because she’s “holy.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no jordan doesnt address body bloom specifically, but at the end of the day 'natural flavours' are what they are. I personally never batted an eyelid until I discovered Jordan. FYI Jordan is always asking for suggestions of things to review. She then posts the product in her stories and absolutely picks it apart for all to see - perhaps i'll suggest body bloom! guar gum is also not great. ever wondered about how an extract of something is made? a big chemical process! each to their own of course, but with someone who has that much weight behind her, it's not a good look. In this new light, it makes tropeka powders look like absolute trash (expensive trash)

edit: attached picsView attachment 256562View attachment 256565
Jordans a whole other issue on her own 🙄 she’s just as bad as scuz with her problematic demonising of food and western medicine

Reactions: 14
To Sarah and her followers:

If you are going to drink tumeric based shots for its anti inflammatory properties, it needs to be taken with black pepper to activate it and allow us to absorb the curcumin. It’s also best to have it with a healthy fat to aid in the absorption (like extra virgin olive oil).

Having it by itself like the shot she just posted does sweet FA.

Reactions: 31
Yeah look I wouldn’t be taking advice from Jordie. I’m not going to get into this discussion because I’m exhausted lol - but briefly she’s claiming wheat is sprayed with “harmful glyphosphate.” It seems she’s another “anti-western wellness warrior” who’s slapped nutritionist in front of her name. I highly encourage everyone to look at Chemical Scientist & Food Engineer @foodsciencebabe for actual scienced based evidence. I can make coffee seem like the scariest thing in the world and rattle of 50 different chemicals that make up the compound of caffeine - and that’s because chemicals literally make up everything. It doesn’t mean coffees bad. Also re the whole “wheat is scary and causes leaky gut” from Jordie. Leaky Gut also isn’t an actual diagnosis (your symptoms may be very real, but the diagnosis is not.) She’s claiming Bone Broth as a cure for the gut - incredibly untrue and not evidence based at all.

Anyone who doesn’t understand science can spin literature to fit their narrative.

I just want everyone here to be able to enjoy their food without fear!! X

Edit: Body Bloom is still trash and I actually laughed when Sarah said her Naturopath prescribed it to Kurt. Get over yourself. Your naturopath is clearly a quack and doesn’t understand science then lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wait, so yesterday she couldn’t work out in their garage home gym because it’s too dirty from all the tradies, but today she can!?! Hmm yeah makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was a little upset when the naturopath thanked them for the mentions and how she now has a younger follower group. These will be younger impressionable people who will think what she spouts will be the holy grail of all their ailments. I visited a naturopath in NZ to help with my periods, she listened, she gave suggestions, and her own herbal blends. If I had looked at it and said oh I can buy that online, she would strongly encourage against that as she cannot vouch for the contents doing the same she prescribed. She I would call bullshit that she recommended it over something of her own. Kurt looks so ill and frail these days, I honestly wish he would just stand up to Sarah, and go back to his own eating habits and training programme. A lot of it will be mental over physical and he needs to take back control. And if she throws her hissy fit and stomps her feet . . . GET THE duck OUT!!! That is a highly toxic environment to be in and you need to get away from it

Ummmmm, her fans are strange. Are there accounts like this for other ig personalities?
Looks like it’s take a lot of work... unless she runs them. Though you’d think if she runs it the pics would be more flattering 🤔
Yes, sadly there are a lot of accounts that get set up to mimic the influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, so yesterday she couldn’t work out in their garage home gym because it’s too dirty from all the tradies, but today she can!?! Hmm yeah makes sense.
This haircolour 🥴
Why’s she think it would look good this time, she’s tried it before

I was a little upset when the naturopath thanked them for the mentions and how she now has a younger follower group. These will be younger impressionable people who will think what she spouts will be the holy grail of all their ailments. I visited a naturopath in NZ to help with my periods, she listened, she gave suggestions, and her own herbal blends. If I had looked at it and said oh I can buy that online, she would strongly encourage against that as she cannot vouch for the contents doing the same she prescribed. She I would call bullshit that she recommended it over something of her own. Kurt looks so ill and frail these days, I honestly wish he would just stand up to Sarah, and go back to his own eating habits and training programme. A lot of it will be mental over physical and he needs to take back control. And if she throws her hissy fit and stomps her feet . . . GET THE duck OUT!!! That is a highly toxic environment to be in and you need to get away from it

So cringe

Reactions: 1

Sorry off topic but can you please let me know who the natropath was? I’m also in NZ and trying to find someone good!

Reactions: 1
On the topic of Sarah’s restrictive diet and its impact on Focks, from what I have seen with my own friends growing up having a super restrictive diet at the hands of a parent can have horrible effects on a child’s relationship with food. My best friend growing up had a pretty restrictive diet as her mum was also “healthy food conscious,” and her siblings always stockpiled chocolate and chips in their rooms or snuck out to McDonalds every chance they got. Two of her siblings went on to develop pretty severe eating disorders.
Obviously teaching children the value of nutrition and healthy eating is so important, but the fact that they were not allowed chips etc made them go out of their way to access and hide such foods. In my opinion this is far less balanced than letting them eat “bad food” (as if gLuTeN is bad Scuz) in moderation and teaching them about a truly balanced diet, with healthy foods and treats combined.
When Focks grows up and can choose his own food (like at birthday parties and such), he may overindulge, even just to rebel against Sarah’s iron fist. Or god forbid develops his own eating disorder from constantly hearing about how “bad” certain foods are.
I think Scuz may be too far gone at this point but I hope on her “boss babe” days when Kurt watches Foz he continues to give him better foods and chips to show him there isn’t anything wrong with that. Not that I forsee Kurt ever standing up against Sarah on the matter...

Reactions: 16
Yeah I agree with the concerns about Sarah’s eating habits poorly influencing fox. I wish Sarah would understand that “healthy” doesn’t mean replacing rice with veggies or making brownies with chickpeas or replacing refined sugar with dates. A balanced, relaxed relationship with food is much healthier than living 100% off “healthy alternatives” and demonising the original. Restricting certain foods is only going to make fox overdo it when he finally gets access to them.

Also, I find it a bit rich she’s making spinoffs of dishes from asian (or any) culture when she barely ever eats (Authentic) food from these cuisines. All she ever seems to order are salads, nourish bowls (salads) or smoothies (blended salad), and maybe a low cal rice paper roll thing (salad in wrap).
Idk, maybe it’s because my family loves to order different types of food when we get takeaway for something different (and something we wouldn’t be able to make nearly as well ourselves). Sarah’s lauding her Dahl recipe but like ... has she even eaten an actual (non-slop, non healthified) curry in the last 5 years?

Reactions: 29
Also on the food project . . . she is triple testing recipes and it hasn't even got to consumer testing etc, when is she hoping to release this thing?! She will be dragging it out for content and something else to talk about since no one likes the new house, no sign of the wedding and the podcast has tanked!

there is literally no way a naturopath "prescribed" bleeping body bloom. I see one myself and they make their own blends, and if something is prescribed that's not made by them, it is something you need a prescription for not something that anyone can just buy. So she is either outright lying, or the naturopath merely 'reccomended' it (which makes her a terrible if you know what's on body bloom), and Sarah's has twisted it to get more sales

Also on the food project . . . she is triple testing recipes and it hasn't even got to consumer testing etc, when is she hoping to release this thing?! She will be dragging it out for content and something else to talk about since no one likes the new house, no sign of the wedding and the podcast has tanked!
Did she say she was going to do consumer testing? Because I doubt she will and even if she did, they would probably have to bribe the people to give that crap a pass

Reactions: 15
I’m sure she said she tests herself but also had a testing group, You just know that her group is a bunch of people who can’t say no to her and just go ‘oh so good’ in that deadpan way Durt does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she mentioned it in one of her many stories when talking about either the loaf or muffins that she was triple testing herself first
I’m pretty sure she said they were testing, and then she was getting her sisters and “friends” to test. So will still be a biased opinion.

Also by dragging it out she can continue you to say “I’ve been working on this for *however long*!” Even though it’s only taken so long because she is so badly organised. She thinks not getting a proper nanny or putting fox into daycare makes her a good mum. It just makes her a tit BoSs BaBe. Taking your toddler to a meeting is so extremely unprofessional and not a good look at all.

Reactions: 25
hahahahaha the fact that she prefers workouts with buddies rather thank working out alone... she pays for every minute of Tanika’s company. If she were not paying up then I genuinely believe she would be on her own. No one seems to enjoy hanging out with her lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.