Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did word it wrong there. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with looking old or tired and as I highlighted (in caps lol) it's the difference that shocked me. I genuinely don't think she actually looks old or there is nothing wrong with wrinkles or dark circles (i'm 25 and have been blessed with both). But on her IG feed and filters she looks 20 something. And on those stories, she looked like a tired 35 year-old. So me saying she looks so old, is comparing her to the 20 year-old fresh faced girl she pretends to be.

This is not directed at you but just to anyone who doesn't feel like people calling out her appearance was called for. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with the way she looks. I feel like this is the same debate as to whether comment on her appearance when she is unfiltered, not posing etc. But she chooses to portray an image of herself and when all the filters are removed, people will be shocked. Like I was. I was genuinely shocked about her appearance. Even me, who takes everything she does and portrays with a grain of salt. But I'm glad she showed that, I just wish she would come out and admit that the pictures you see of her, that's not the reality.

But I doubt she will ever do that. She says she never uses filters but uses Kurt's presets. She says she will stop using IG filters but still slaps it on most stories. It is her manipulating the viewer again, like she does with everything "i'm soOoO environmentally conscious, I never photoshop my pictures!!, I never wear makeup, I'm so chill with my workouts and eating" (while crying about coconut milk omg that actually infuriated me so much but I won't get into that lol). And because of that, even though we might have seen her once without any filters and tired-looking, and know the reality, the young girls watching her will see everything through these pink glasses that sarah has created. They think she looks like her IG all the time because she says so. She said she doesn't use IG filter so she must look like that all the time, right? And that's wrong. And that's why we need to call her out and I stand behind that :) My original message might have been a bit too emotional because I was genuinely shocked but I still think that the point stands.
I see your point and I agree - thanks for explaining. A bit too much time spent on Tumblr looking at young people going "i'm turning 18 LOL i'm so old my life is over" starts to grind like a pencil sharpener :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah's toddler 'who literally hates TV' first watched a show in bed with Kurt this morning and is now watching a full movie? He looks pretty happy watching it too - not the totally crazy, hyperactive toddler she so desperately wants him to be.
She also would not be able to handle a hyperactive toddler imo...

Reactions: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
73FB5E15-6D8D-4785-BBED-12DA8343C108.jpeg

Browsing through homes for sale in my city and this one pops up. Now where have I seen that mid-2000s feature wall before? The ad literally says it just needs a modern lick of paint and it’s ready to move in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her disordered eating is SHOWING.
Hot chips aren't bad. Cook them in the air fryer and there is no oil involved. Restricted eating at it's best. Poor Fox is going to be the kids scoffing his face at parties.

Reactions: 25
Worst of all, fox could grow up and face a life of disordered eating because of it... very sad... I just think of him grown up and all his friends want to go out for fries and burgers... and because of his upbringing he will deem it as bad and won’t take part... makes me sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yikes is that the "dal" repurposed into nachos? 🤮 :sick: Seriously has this fool ever eaten at a restaurant that didn't consist of a plate of chicken breast, kale and sweet potato :ROFLMAO:
exactly!! How can she make all these spin off versions of traditional dishes when she has never even eaten the cuisine before and know what to compare the taste to? At least in the last 7 years anyway

Reactions: 19
So now she’s claiming that Kurt was ‘prescribed’ her body bloom from their nutritionist, hmmm🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
So now she’s claiming that Kurt was ‘prescribed’ her body bloom from their nutritionist, hmmm🧐
yep, there it is - the claim Kurt is cured from body bloom. Her naturopath needs some education. How ridiculous

Reactions: 29
“It was prescribed to him” wow she really does have the audacity doesn’t she ffs

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
as a Nutritionist I would never prescribe someone something like that. I would make my own mix for someone or prescribe them practitioner only products. Load of bull.

EDIT; Realised she said Naturopath... even worse... sure the ingredients are fine in Body Bloom but a Naturopath could create a much better mix of herbs; that's literally their job!

Reactions: 25
I reported that sorry for false information. She really is a disgrace. How incredibly unethical and low do she have to be to claim Kurt was ‘prescribed’ a product by a naturopath when Sarah introduced the product to him/her. Please report this story guys she can’t get away with this. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 34
I reported that sorry for false information. She really is a disgrace. How incredibly unethical and low do she have to be to claim Kurt was ‘prescribed’ a product by a naturopath when Sarah introduced the product to him/her. Please report this story guys she can’t get away with this. Absolutely disgusting.
Same, with the next story an affiliate link? SUCH a bad way to advertise. Like trying to hint that poopy bloom helped him with his supposed sibo when we all bleeping saw him on that diet with a giant booklet. Seriously making money off of peoples illness.

Reactions: 21
Can I just add that ‘natural flavours’ don’t mean a thing - they’re not real. To be having that every day isn’t great. I actually bought some and ended up throwing it out. It’s proven that ‘natural flavours’ is a sick marketing ploy. It’s actually a combination of chemicals. Her body bloom is full of them. No point trying to make her aware, I’d just be blocked! Check out jordiepieface on insta for more info, She explains all the goop in the procuts Sarah sprukes. So much for ‘natural princess’.

Reactions: 8
Oh my God seriously! She is so full of tit. Either her naturopath is a bloody quack or she’s just making things up now.

She is the most problematic Australian influencer out there.

Reactions: 26
Is that why he looks so tit lately? Or is he meant to have just started today? She’s so full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just add that ‘natural flavours’ don’t mean a thing - they’re not real. To be having that every day isn’t great. I actually bought some and ended up throwing it out. It’s proven that ‘natural flavours’ is a sick marketing ploy. It’s actually a combination of chemicals. Her body bloom is full of them. No point trying to make her aware, I’d just be blocked! Check out jordiepieface on insta for more info, She explains all the goop in the procuts Sarah sprukes. So much for ‘natural princess’.
That’s interesting does she talk about Body Bloom specifically? Or just general about those kind of ingredients? Her Insta is beautiful her food looks delicious and interestingly Sarah also follows her.
Sarah just seems to be one of those influencers that does it purely for the money. I don’t think she really believes in what she sells. She is deceitful and a liar through and through. I wouldn’t even be that upset about it if she only would finally disclaim her sponsorships and just puts “#ad” or even just “partnered with”. Many Australians are doing that on Insta because they don’t want to come across shady and are being simply ethical.
Nothing seems to happen when you report things in Instagram, it’s so frustrating how people can just spread their bs without repercussions.
Have you guys seen Sarah’s nutritionist talking on her stories yesterday thanking Sarah and Kurt for the follower increase and mentioned how much younger they are than her usual audience? :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Worst of all, fox could grow up and face a life of disordered eating because of it... very sad... I just think of him grown up and all his friends want to go out for fries and burgers... and because of his upbringing he will deem it as bad and won’t take part... makes me sad :(
I feel like this is a massive phenomenon that doesn't get spoken about a lot (at least in real life, there seems to be a lot of threads online discussing it). Parents with disordered eating have an impact on every aspect of a child's development and the way they view the world. I really do worry for Fox especially when he grows older and Sarah thinks that now since he can articulate his own thoughts properly she can restrict herself / go further into her ED. It's actually quite the opposite and those years when he is a child / teenager are the most impressionable. I really hope Kurt or a family member calls her out on this. It's one thing to avoid certain foods for actual dietary requirements, and it's another thing to constantly talk about it, shame others for eating things you restrict yourself from, and pass those disordered behaviours onto those in your life.

Sarah get help, seriously. It's so concerning you blow this off. You have a child who you are responsible for and you don't even know the repercussions of your behaviours onto his life in the future. I truely hope he grows up without disordered eating habits but if you continue with the snarky comments it may get ugly very quickly and we know how much you hate mental disorders so good luck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Scuz is sick. She’s brought out the camu powder. I hope if she dose get sick she gets herself tested of COVID.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.