Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's nutrishonist driving her kid around and recording an insta story at the same time #bossmum I don't think Sarah would even be that dumb??View attachment 255610
Someone needs to screen record that and send it to the authorities. I knew a lady who did the same thing because her ex partner was videoing himself on Instagram while driving with the kid in his car and he is barely allowed to see his kid now because he got into a lot of trouble with the police.. different circumstances but still..

Reactions: 11
Little Focks is eating hot chips and is soooo happy 😃 you go Focks, eat those yummy chippies 😋😛😝
Yeah it makes me so happy to him and kurt having some chippies! It will be good for both of them. STFU Sarah and let them enjoy it!!

Sarah is not a coffee snob because she wants her long blacks filled to the top of a large coffee cup which usually means it becomes more of an Americana which is a gross watery black coffee. Similar to what you get at a crappy bakery in rural Victoria 🥴.
Hay! crappy America coffee is how I started drinking coffee (did college in the US) and its not that bad! Haha but for a cronulla coffee snooby bish who complained about the coffee in Hawaii then she is kidding herself with that order. It would be for the low cals and poopy benefits.

Attachments

Last edited:
Woah 😦 Sarah was such a witch in that story when Kurt gave Fox chips. It was such a sweet moment when they were sharing the chips. Food is also about enjoyment and family time. Sarah needs to chill. Good to see Kurt getting himself something yummy and calorie dense he just looks like he has been starving.

Reactions: 43
In the Apple watch rants is it just me or does her cupids bow look way more defined than normal and like really pointy? Also how does her hair look so full of split ends and raggedy when she literally just had it cut last week.
lip filler. I feel like she's been over doing it lately. Holistic princess x

Reactions: 13
lip filler. I feel like she's been over doing it lately. Holistic princess x
they looked a bit darker and defined in yesterday’s stories, and I feel like she hasn’t been showing her face as much. Wouldn’t put it past her to have had another sneakyyy topup

Reactions: 7
Hmm, I wonder what's worse to put in I our body wholistic princess??? Nice artificial face plumpers or few hot chips? 😅 way to bend the rules when jt suits

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sarah's toddler 'who literally hates TV' first watched a show in bed with Kurt this morning and is now watching a full movie? He looks pretty happy watching it too - not the totally crazy, hyperactive toddler she so desperately wants him to be.

Reactions: 32
Does Sarah have some sort of learning disability, she always messes up the word “because” and various other words...I don’t think that she makes typos.

As someone who’ s from a wealthy family, well traveled and as a professional - doing exceedingly well in my industry- I can’t believe I watched her for so such a long time. She is cringe, her content is mind-numbing and I can’t stand new money, no offense to anyone, but Sarah is actual white trash. I’m done.

Apologies for making a double post but Sarah isn’t a coffee snob either, she knows absolutely nothing about coffee (Smeg machines are also some of the most basic coffee machines), I’ve been to some of the best coffee roasters in the world and I die inside everytime Sarah says she’s a coffee snob. She’s not even a snob she’s just a basic girl who made some money from scamming people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
24562154-2483-497A-8DE0-C8285E1BF572.png
15A47A8E-9ABB-4F42-AC41-4C8C5E688FB5.png
Not sure if this has been posted but thought I’d share. It’s about Sarah. Haven’t finished listening yet but so far her “curing” of CIN 3 has been mentioned

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does she always need to add stupid adjectives like gooey in the recipe title? That cake was anything but gooey. I would even venture to say it looked dry AF.

View attachment 255711View attachment 255712Not sure if this has been posted but thought I’d share. It’s about Sarah. Haven’t finished listening yet but so far her “curing” of CIN 3 has been mentioned
Someone mentioned it on reddit. Can't wait to listen to it!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch the slip up on Princess Sezzy’s stories today?
Sarah: “say BA NA NA”
Focks: “Namaba”
Sarah: “of course that’s his first word

umm, sorry Sez? I thought his first word was “hippopotamus” because he’s such an advanced, special, superhuman toddler? I thought he says words all the time? Hmm... her lies are catching up to her.
I think it might have been crocodile 🤔 it was so long ago

This is quite a random little thing but after reading here I was watching her stories and when she said she grinds her beans the night before and leaves them in the group handle for the next morning I (as a barista, albeit only for ~6 months) just couldn’t keep watching haha. You should only leave ground beans out for a few minutes at most (if they’re not in an airtight container) because they go stale very quickly and lose a lot of their taste and depth of flavour. No wonder she buys takeaway coffee all the time - her home coffee must taste so average if she leaves the grounds out like that haha.

Edited to add: oh dear her milk frothing skills leave much to be desired and I’ve only just started steaming milk myself 😓 that sound hurts my ears. Anyway I’ll stop my coffee rant now aha
Don’t forget to use almond milk as it’s low calorie and fill half the cup with half hot water because #listentoyourbody

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always need to add stupid adjectives like gooey in the recipe title? That cake was anything but gooey. I would even venture to say it looked dry AF.

Someone mentioned it on reddit. Can't wait to listen to it!
My 3 year old is obsessed with cake and I showed her Sarah’s cake and she goes yucky don’t want to eat that... lol!

• Haha
View attachment 255711View attachment 255712Not sure if this has been posted but thought I’d share. It’s about Sarah. Haven’t finished listening yet but so far her “curing” of CIN 3 has been mentioned
I'm listening to it now. It's really, really good. It follows the story of a previous fan of Sarah's who was turned off due to her CIN 3 "Cure" (because she also had a cervical change), and it talks about why "influencers" like Sarah fill a gap that (some) Western Doctors don't (combining mind, body and soul in treatment). Strongly recommend.

Reactions: 14
Love the mum shaming; "I never thought ID BE THAT MUM who lets her 1.5year old eat hot chips"
From great mums everywhere, who let their toddlers eat hot chips occasionally (without shame) duck you Sarah.
I had to show my partner that. The audacity of her when we've seen her let him play with a screwdriver and sit in full nappies, oh but yes you're a wayyyy better mother than those who let their child have chips here and there

Reactions: 33
Yeah it makes me so happy to him and kurt having some chippies! It will be good for both of them. STFU Sarah and let them enjoy it!!

Hay! crappy America coffee is how I started drinking coffee (did college in the US) and its not that bad! Haha but for a cronulla coffee snooby bish who complained about the coffee in Hawaii then she is kidding herself with that order. It would be for the low cals and poopy benefits.
Oh no Kurt's wearing the yellow hat again while he and Fox double fist the naughty chips and Sarah guilt trips him on IG. Kurt! We see you but can't help you now. You have to save yourself if you and Fox ever want chips again!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah is not a coffee snob because she wants her long blacks filled to the top of a large coffee cup which usually means it becomes more of an Americana which is a gross watery black coffee. Similar to what you get at a crappy bakery in rural Victoria 🥴.
I’ve never even seen her have an espresso but gosh she’s such a coffee snob 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is "old" exactly? I'm not one to rush to defend Sarah but without all her smoke and mirrors, she looks like someone in their thirties. Given she's not that age yet, that reflects poorly on her lifestyle choices, but still, the thirties aren't "old".
I did word it wrong there. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with looking old or tired and as I highlighted (in caps lol) it's the difference that shocked me. I genuinely don't think she actually looks old or there is nothing wrong with wrinkles or dark circles (i'm 25 and have been blessed with both). But on her IG feed and filters she looks 20 something. And on those stories, she looked like a tired 35 year-old. So me saying she looks so old, is comparing her to the 20 year-old fresh faced girl she pretends to be.

This is not directed at you but just to anyone who doesn't feel like people calling out her appearance was called for. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with the way she looks. I feel like this is the same debate as to whether comment on her appearance when she is unfiltered, not posing etc. But she chooses to portray an image of herself and when all the filters are removed, people will be shocked. Like I was. I was genuinely shocked about her appearance. Even me, who takes everything she does and portrays with a grain of salt. But I'm glad she showed that, I just wish she would come out and admit that the pictures you see of her, that's not the reality.

But I doubt she will ever do that. She says she never uses filters but uses Kurt's presets. She says she will stop using IG filters but still slaps it on most stories. It is her manipulating the viewer again, like she does with everything "i'm soOoO environmentally conscious, I never photoshop my pictures!!, I never wear makeup, I'm so chill with my workouts and eating" (while crying about coconut milk omg that actually infuriated me so much but I won't get into that lol). And because of that, even though we might have seen her once without any filters and tired-looking, and know the reality, the young girls watching her will see everything through these pink glasses that sarah has created. They think she looks like her IG all the time because she says so. She said she doesn't use IG filter so she must look like that all the time, right? And that's wrong. And that's why we need to call her out and I stand behind that :) My original message might have been a bit too emotional because I was genuinely shocked but I still think that the point stands.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.