Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her hair is so crap from alllll the bleach she has in it. We have all seen her roots she’s not that blonde and that much colour will kill your hair over time. I’ve done it to my own hair in the past, fortunately i have abnormally thick hair but even my hair started to fall out in chunks and the ends were gross. She wants everyone to think she’s just your average low key surfer princess but a lot of effort has to go in to maintain that image

Reactions: 15
I really dont understand the point of having a nutritionist tell you if something is gluten free, dairy free, veg or vegan...surely anyone can do that or read the ingredients and work it out from themselves. What am I missing here..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I really dont understand the point of having a nutritionist tell you if something is gluten free, dairy free, veg or vegan...surely anyone can do that or read the ingredients and work it out from themselves. What am I missing here..
so she has some sort of "validation" that it was looked over by a "proFESHUNulll" and that its "bAcKeD" by a so called nutritionist (mind you, the dietician accreditation is so much more reputable (years at uni learning food science, chem, biology, etc), so if she really wanted to look well researched and prepared she would use one of them. Obviously not)

Reactions: 20
If you find out, let me know, because I am lost as heck too

Reactions: 4
This is quite a random little thing but after reading here I was watching her stories and when she said she grinds her beans the night before and leaves them in the group handle for the next morning I (as a barista, albeit only for ~6 months) just couldn’t keep watching haha. You should only leave ground beans out for a few minutes at most (if they’re not in an airtight container) because they go stale very quickly and lose a lot of their taste and depth of flavour. No wonder she buys takeaway coffee all the time - her home coffee must taste so average if she leaves the grounds out like that haha.

This is quite a random little thing but after reading here I was watching her stories and when she said she grinds her beans the night before and leaves them in the group handle for the next morning I (as a barista, albeit only for ~6 months) just couldn’t keep watching haha. You should only leave ground beans out for a few minutes at most (if they’re not in an airtight container) because they go stale very quickly and lose a lot of their taste and depth of flavour. No wonder she buys takeaway coffee all the time - her home coffee must taste so average if she leaves the grounds out like that haha.
Edited to add: oh dear her milk frothing skills leave much to be desired and I’ve only just started steaming milk myself 😓 that sound hurts my ears. Anyway I’ll stop my coffee rant now aha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Edited to add: oh dear her milk frothing skills leave much to be desired and I’ve only just started steaming milk myself 😓 that sound hurts my ears. Anyway I’ll stop my coffee rant now aha

Omg this was shocking!! Any coffee snob as she claims to be would not have gotten a smeg coffee machine. But princess Sezzy has to have everything matching and insta worthy. Ugh

Reactions: 14
Some people are just to lazy to learn what they can and can’t have even if it seems super obvious to others. I’m in a fodmap group and the amount of whey every single day ‘can I eat this’ is mind boggling. Lots of people learn and can judge for themselves but others need info handed to them on a platter.

Reactions: 4
Some people are just to lazy to learn what they can and can’t have even if it seems super obvious to others. I’m in a fodmap group and the amount of whey every single day ‘can I eat this’ is mind boggling. Lots of people learn and can judge for themselves but others need info handed to them on a platter.
This is true, but Sarah should be able to do this too given she's not lazy (she's making a cooking book - ya feel?)
And a dietician would've been more reputable.
Esp if she's going to do calories, nutrition, and other numerical charts... I wonder if she will actually because that goes against her current food ideals

Reactions: 7
Omg this was shocking!! Any coffee snob as she claims to be would not have gotten a smeg coffee machine. But princess Sezzy has to have everything matching and insta worthy. Ugh
Sarah is not a coffee snob because she wants her long blacks filled to the top of a large coffee cup which usually means it becomes more of an Americana which is a gross watery black coffee. Similar to what you get at a crappy bakery in rural Victoria 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agreed. There are hardly any ingredients in it, and what ingredients ARE in it are going to make it "long life" vs going off in a day. It's the very reason we as a race have made it so far -- the ability to have food last longer. I hate that it's demonized. It's coconut milk. Not a chemical concoction. I do feel truly sorry for Sarah, her mind really must not be a nice place to live. It's mostly self induced, as her platform surely gives her the pressure do "be better" and "set an example", but I really think she would benefit from seeing (Western!!) dieticians and psychologists about her relationship with food. Not trying to diagnose by any means. But surely it's obvious she's not doing well with her own body image.

I'd be fine with her embracing her natural skin tone honestly. If only she would.

She does have a very lovely body, even though I appreciate there's a tonne of contorting here.

And I agree she looked different in her no filter stories, but I disagree that she looked bad. She looked like a tired mum and worker at the end of the day with some smudged makeup. It's refreshing. I wish she'd show more of that honestly! Makes her more, well, raw and real to me!!

I'm sure that some might view this as me defending her - I am all for calling out BS and when she contradicts herself! I just, personally, saw nothing wrong with her unfiltered looks, skin or body (except the fact she lies about her skin tone and contorts)
Agreed - I don’t think we need to stoop to the level of saying she looks ‘old and haggard’. I have so many issues with her actions and behaviour, but I think she’s still really cute. She’s got a rocking body and beautiful skin (under her 100 filters). But stress and motherhood (even though it looks like she does the bare minimum) have probably left her exhausted - physically and mentally. It’s a shame that she has to lie to us constantly about her body, her skin and omit the fact that she gets fillers when her brand is built on being ‘real and raw’. I get Botox, I fake tan and I own it - there’s nothing wrong with it. If anything it’s more acceptable now than it was 5 years ago. But the difference between Sarah and I, is that I don’t pretend to be something that I’m not.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Little Focks is eating hot chips and is soooo happy 😃 you go Focks, eat those yummy chippies 😋😛😝

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Little Focks is eating hot chips and is soooo happy 😃 you go Focks, eat those yummy chippies 😋😛😝
there’s the oxymoron..saying she is all for balance then shaming Kurt for the food choice over multiple stories. Girl is just jealous she can’t have a few chips. I’d be reaching for them too after being fed that poor excuse for a dahl.

Fox looked so happy with those chips. And Kurt looks like he needs to order another serve, he looks so depleted.

Also still adding new recipes? Getting ridiculous now, it is so clear she is making tit up just to meet a quota. Why not outsource? She doesn’t eat this stuff anyway

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Love the mum shaming; "I never thought ID BE THAT MUM who lets her 1.5year old eat hot chips"
From great mums everywhere, who let their toddlers eat hot chips occasionally (without shame) duck you Sarah.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Sarah's nutrishonist driving her kid around and recording an insta story at the same time #bossmum I don't think Sarah would even be that dumb??
Screenshot_20200926-160023_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.