Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the weird put-on lispy voice and then sarcastically saying "you know when you're in a job interview and they ask you what's your biggest downfall" and she snipes "I'm a perfectionist, I care too much" umm I mean she literally gave a similar answer on a story not long ago? I think she said she works too hard or can't switch off or some rubbish.

Exactly and this is straight after saying -yet again- that she's LoViGN her fitness routine, diet etc ok then why are you harping on about needing a watch to tell you to take steps?? AFTER saying she's not one of "those people" who need to track their steps! No Sarah you're not an oxymoron you're just a moron.

And yay gone from screws to an actual screw driver as his toy-eee and of course it's right beside the power point again :rolleyes:
Yeah. Sorry. But uh, I consider my gym time my self care time. Absolutely. I miss the gym so much right now during lock down. Meanwhile. I work at a care home facility, nights. I work 9 hours through the night and into morning, and often 12 hour shifts and sometimes more than 6 days in a row. I also ride my bike to and from work for 45 minutes, and I go to school. I still have time for self care and pampering. She has plenty of time. She doesn’t pay attention to focks, she can do it any of the times she’s letting him play with a screwdriver in the other room.
Better yet. Be the mom you want to be and read from a book to him while you wear a face mask! Wonderful way to multitask like she thinks she’s such an expert at.

Reactions: 23
Damn. She looks SO old without the filters. I’m shocked. I knew she doesn’t look like her photos etc but omg. I try not to comment on appearance and there is nothing wrong with looking tired and old but the DIFFERENCE.

this is her on stories vs with filters vs 5 years ago:oops:

2DCC9015-9692-4E67-B9F5-CD2C16E89622.png
613B38FC-6EB2-425F-AEF3-6F0C39C295F7.png
8DA3514B-01FC-40A0-AC12-0375CD9953E2.png
A66B4BCF-FC79-4363-8922-B2AB7A1F6AE8.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks so old and haggard compared to a few years ago because of her poor health and her perceived stress.
Stress, even imaginary or unnecessary stress, can really take a toll on people and show in the face. Probably the stress of all the backlash she’s getting, but also because she constantly has herself convinced that she’s TOO busy and has soooooooo much on her plate.
Then you add in her malnutrition and over exercising. She lives on artificial protein powders, very little water, and severely restricts. I guarantee a simple blood test would prove she’s deficient on almost every nutrient. Plus we all know how hard she pushes her body when she exercises.
Her and I are within two years of the same age, and she looks much older. Granted, everyone does age differently, but we’ve seen her parents and sisters. Genetics are showing it’s not in her to age so early, not to mention at such a DRASTIC rate.

Reactions: 11
“I’m an oxymoron, I’m organised but I lose things”...
Nah scuzz you’re just a regular moron with no appreciation for expensive things.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What is with the weird put-on lispy voice and then sarcastically saying "you know when you're in a job interview and they ask you what's your biggest downfall" and she snipes "I'm a perfectionist, I care too much" umm I mean she literally gave a similar answer on a story not long ago? I think she said she works too hard or can't switch off or some rubbish.

Exactly and this is straight after saying -yet again- that she's LoViGN her fitness routine, diet etc ok then why are you harping on about needing a watch to tell you to take steps?? AFTER saying she's not one of "those people" who need to track their steps! No Sarah you're not an oxymoron you're just a moron.

And yay gone from screws to an actual screw driver as his toy-eee and of course it's right beside the power point again :rolleyes:
She definitely reads here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a long time lurker of this thread, and the stories about the Apple Watch... what the f**k? Trying to find it to use it but then telling everyone that it’s broken so why say you’re going to use it? I’m the same age as Sarah, and I would not talk the way she does, ever. It’s almost like she’s going for a kind spoilt teenager way of talking? is she putting this on to appeal to her tween followers? Also how many spelling mistakes could someone have, and spelling business ‘bizness’ on purpose. Almost every caption has something is written incorrectly! I can’t cope. Also to make clear I don’t follow Sarah I used to but unfollowed long ago. I look at the stories sometimes to see what everyone on the thread is talking about!!

Reactions: 21
Sorry I know a lot of this conversation and dialogue is really well communicated and holds a lot of validity because of how respectful and well educated the posts are on this forum but I just wanted to add this comment:

How the f is this dumb witch still here? ffs :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So if this latest presets thing from her friend Lauren is 'not sponsored'....then how about being 'real and raw' and share what is actually sponsored for once 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Not Sarah “exposing herself” and calling herself “not perfect”, not the healthiest and picking her battles several times for drinking...a certain coconut milk brand. For what, having a small amount of ingredients that are required for shelf life? The fact she calls that a battle is concerning.

She is so far bleeping gone. I can never see her changing and I don’t even feel sorry for her, I feel repulsed. Her message is so alarmingly unsafe and disordered, the way she speaks to herself about having prepackaged COCONUT MILK?!!! What the duck. I am shocked because it should not even be a thought. Now all her stans will be thinking the same.

Also peep Focks glued to Kurt’s phone. Maybe he didn’t remember he also hated phones when he told Sarah he was too amazing and advanced for an ipad and didn’t ever watch TV 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Damn. She looks SO old without the filters. I’m shocked. I knew she doesn’t look like her photos etc but omg. I try not to comment on appearance and there is nothing wrong with looking tired and old but the DIFFERENCE.
What is "old" exactly? I'm not one to rush to defend Sarah but without all her smoke and mirrors, she looks like someone in their thirties. Given she's not that age yet, that reflects poorly on her lifestyle choices, but still, the thirties aren't "old".

Reactions: 8
To be honest I need something to motivate me to MoVe My BoDyyyyyyy during lockdown cause I spend all my day working and not really doing any exercise. Lol of course I wanted an Apple watch but like most of the world atm I'm short on money and haven't got a magic money tree so I've gone for a budget version.
I suggest looking at buying a garmin vivosmart 4. They are a lot cheaper than apple watch and i've done my research and it's quite accurate in steps! I've heard the sleep tracker is amazing too comparing it to other fitness watches. The only thing that is a bit off is the heart rate monitor. I bought one the other month for $120 roughly

Reactions: 8
Guess she forgot her “natural olive skin”View attachment 255498
I thought the same with this picture where the filter wasn’t hitting her arm haha

31426C3D-B337-49E7-9E13-46568B3F0A8B.png

I suggest looking at buying a garmin vivosmart 4. They are a lot cheaper than apple watch and i've done my research and it's quite accurate in steps! I've heard the sleep tracker is amazing too comparing it to other fitness watches. The only thing that is a bit off is the heart rate monitor. I bought one the other month for $120 roughly
I have the vivoactive 4s and I really love it. Had it almost a year and I really enjoy all the features!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the Apple watch rants is it just me or does her cupids bow look way more defined than normal and like really pointy? Also how does her hair look so full of split ends and raggedy when she literally just had it cut last week.

Seriously what is she doing to her hair to have it looking like that? I know people with thin hair but this is something else. I haven't been able to get a haircut for almost six months because of lock down and mine looks nowhere near that bad.

Reactions: 12
Not Sarah “exposing herself” and calling herself “not perfect”, not the healthiest and picking her battles several times for drinking...a certain coconut milk brand. For what, having a small amount of ingredients that are required for shelf life? The fact she calls that a battle is concerning.
Agreed. There are hardly any ingredients in it, and what ingredients ARE in it are going to make it "long life" vs going off in a day. It's the very reason we as a race have made it so far -- the ability to have food last longer. I hate that it's demonized. It's coconut milk. Not a chemical concoction. I do feel truly sorry for Sarah, her mind really must not be a nice place to live. It's mostly self induced, as her platform surely gives her the pressure do "be better" and "set an example", but I really think she would benefit from seeing (Western!!) dieticians and psychologists about her relationship with food. Not trying to diagnose by any means. But surely it's obvious she's not doing well with her own body image.

Guess she forgot her “natural olive skin”View attachment 255498
I'd be fine with her embracing her natural skin tone honestly. If only she would.

She does have a very lovely body, even though I appreciate there's a tonne of contorting here.

And I agree she looked different in her no filter stories, but I disagree that she looked bad. She looked like a tired mum and worker at the end of the day with some smudged makeup. It's refreshing. I wish she'd show more of that honestly! Makes her more, well, raw and real to me!!

I'm sure that some might view this as me defending her - I am all for calling out BS and when she contradicts herself! I just, personally, saw nothing wrong with her unfiltered looks, skin or body (except the fact she lies about her skin tone and contorts)

Reactions: 19
You guys, Fox is just way too hyperactive and busy to ever sit and watch a phone or an ipad. He never watches TV, he wouldn't sit still long enough to watch The Wiggles or his favourite movie Moana. You just wouldn't understand because you probably have boring normal toddlers and Fox is extra SpEsHuL (probably because Scuz never ate donuts while she was pregnant). Going to an important BiZnESS meeting is even tougher for Scuzzy because her child constantly needs to MoVe hIS BoDY and won't sit still for longer than 30 seconds.

Oh but what's this? Fox looking perfectly still and content watching a kids show on Kurts iPhone? Ohh that...yeah I swear that's like the first time he's ever done that 🙄🤔😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Trying to keep up with her lies is dizzying. She harps on about being real and raw but is the exact opposite. I just want to pictures of her not contorting herself in the mirror! She looks like she has big, strong legs, but we can’t tell because she pushes them so far a part. How are people still buying into her crap?

Reactions: 13
Please get garmin! Like I freaking love them. I have used them for years as a runner but they're great daily wear watches and trackers as well. I used to work at a rather well known tech store chain in Aus so have tried all the major brands but will always swear by garmin. More than happy to chat with people and help you narrow down which one to get, legit fitness watches are one of my hobbies 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just saw on reddit that someone has talked about Sarah on a podcast. It’s ABC “ Science Friction” most recent episode. I’m just about to listen so have no feedback yet but comments on reddit suggest it’s great

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.