Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Heath Code instagram really offers nothing. It's all "Happy [insert day of the week]! Go out there and smash goals!" followed by a random irrelevant question to boost engagement. For content creators, they really lack any content...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Despite the urine filled nappy, I actually thought Fox dancing around while Scuzzy sang the Wiggles was really sweet! Right up until the moment she said "You're getting tired... that means I'm winning!" Like far out, literally everything has to be a competition with her. She is going to pass some seriously toxic traits onto her child if someone doesn't step in.
I agree it was actually something refreshing/different to see on her stories and was quite lovely to watch them interacting happily like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
wtf is with her stories of trying to find her Apple Watch? How is that interesting content? Clearly looking for another freebie 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Lol @ her comb over in her stories about her apple watch, she is looking more and more like trump.

Also, why does she have to lie about everything, never bringing her phone on a run? I didn't realize apple watches can record and post instagram stories nowadays..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is it just me, or in these Apple Watch stupid stories, is she wearing invisalign or retainers? Has she always worn them?

Reactions: 4
Hey Sarah you dumb duck. Some ppl get a lot out of tracking their steps, NEAT, calories, etc. I hate how she demonises tracking. For a lot of people this teaches balance and portion control. The only reason she is highlighting the loss of her Apple Watch is because her “cooking project” will suggest no tracking is necessary. We aren’t dumb sezzy, we know it’s all a manipulative cash grab!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it just me, or in these Apple Watch stupid stories, is she wearing invisalign or retainers? Has she always worn them?
I was thinking her speech sounded a but lispy! Might be right... some sort of retainer

She couldn't have come across as more of a brat on her stories about her lost apple watch if she tried....the clothes on the floor as well ugh, such a lack of respect for things that have been given to her

Reactions: 23
Just reported a dozen or so of Cell to Souls posts. As a fellowed GP, with post graduate training in a variety of areas (skin cancer, psychiatry, paeds, women's and sexual health, as well as nutrition and dietetics -- ie. Someone who might have an idea about health vs Sarah or Dee), it makes me so scared to think that someone of such influence is promoting this woman.

Would you rather exercise or scary, harmful chemicals?
Tell that to ever suicide survivor who's life has turned around because of SSRIs. I dare you. How dare you degrade their life to "scary harmful chemicals".

Toxic chemicals? Have you heard of the liver???

Anti masker?? I've worked 6 months in a Covid clinic this year and bet my patients would love to tell you what hell they've been through because of conspiracy theorist like you.

It just... It makes me mad and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I can't believe her. She is so deluded. Imagine thinking you're cool and relatable for going over and over again at how privileged you are to lose expensive things, and then not care. So many Australians are living in poverty, and more so now.l because of COVID and the upcoming welfare cuts, and she really thinks we want to hear about how SpECIaL she is for losing her expensive things and better yet, doesn't have to care about it. I dislike her and all the girls who put her on a pedestal

Would you rather exercise or scary, harmful chemicals?
Tell that to ever suicide survivor who's life has turned around because of SSRIs. I dare you. How dare you degrade their life to "scary harmful chemicals".
I say this as someone who is on the opposite end of the spectrum with SSRIs, because both mine and my babies life was almost ruined by them.

What I hate most about calling these people is that they go about it the wrong way and demonise people who these medications work for and need to rely on to survive. These fear mongers are always missing the bleeping point, and placing some type of blame on the individual and not the biggest picture. I don't hate anti depressants, I just hate the fact that I had several doctors push on me a drug that I told them wasn't working, because we have such strong culture around prescribing medications before addressing and treating a root cause. But these people go about it as a huge generalisation and such a one size fits all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
693A97E9-221E-443A-9DB8-5CB32F567007.png

I am just absolutely shocked that she would put this on her stories!
What if little Focks fell with this in his mouth😭😭 it is terrifying watching her as a mother

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I say this as someone who is on the opposite end of the spectrum with SSRIs, because both mine and my babies life was almost ruined by them.

What I hate most about calling these people is that they go about it the wrong way and demonise people who these medications work for and need to rely on to survive. These fear mongers are always missing the bleeping point, and placing some type of blame on the individual and not the biggest picture. I don't hate anti depressants, I just hate the fact that I had several doctors push on me a drug that I told them wasn't working, because we have such strong culture around prescribing medications before addressing and treating a root cause. But these people go about it as a huge generalisation and such a one size fits all.
I am so sorry you had such an awful experience and that your health care team wasn't listening. I am so glad you are still here x
And I agree, the generalized view is what peeves me - for some yeah, exercise IS what helps, and for others, it's not enough and will never be enough. We are such a varied species, there is no one answer!

View attachment 254662
I am just absolutely shocked that she would put this on her stories!
What if little Focks fell with this in his mouth😭😭 it is terrifying watching her as a mother
I'm being snarky and I am totally aware, but isn't that paint all over it? Doesn't paint have a heap of heavy metals and toxins in it? You know, according to her and that nutritionist? Why would she let her toddler play with it??

I dont know, it's nice to see her as a human...

Also is anyone else confused? I'm paraphrasing but didn't we go from...
"I was looking for it because I wanted to see my steps"

To

"Its broken so I don't actually want it"

To

"They won't fix it because you're infectious so I really don't care if I don't find it"

To

"It's battery is actually dead so I really couldn't use it"

So....????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“I don’t get a lot of time for self care or pampering anymore...”

okay, then. What do you consider your alone time workouts every morning? Or your alone time walks? Orrrrrr your time to get your hair done? Your lip fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
This pains me to admit it, but I'm quite like Sarah in the way she was just talking about. I'm organised in my work and 'things to do' I have a constant running list and thigns to remember. But I lose everything. I'm messy, (not dirty plz there's a difference) and so many things get lost in my whirlwind life. I've lost phones, keys, mp3 players, money... But I'm not bloody proud of it. No way would I go on Insta stories and broadcast that to a million people, it's a tit personality trait and I try work on it, and I have got better but still not great.

Also I've just decided to buy a smart watch and been doing a lot of research. To be honest I need something to motivate me to MoVe My BoDyyyyyyy during lockdown cause I spend all my day working and not really doing any exercise. Lol of course I wanted an Apple watch but like most of the world atm I'm short on money and haven't got a magic money tree so I've gone for a budget version. Imagine showing off that you've lost your €300 watch, blaming your toddler and then saying you never used or cared for it anyway. And then moaning at Apple that they're not fixing watches (idek how true this) because of fears during a global pandemic. God get over yourself.

Reactions: 13
What is with the weird put-on lispy voice and then sarcastically saying "you know when you're in a job interview and they ask you what's your biggest downfall" and she snipes "I'm a perfectionist, I care too much" umm I mean she literally gave a similar answer on a story not long ago? I think she said she works too hard or can't switch off or some rubbish.

Also is anyone else confused? I'm paraphrasing but didn't we go from...
"I was looking for it because I wanted to see my steps"

To

"Its broken so I don't actually want it"

To

"They won't fix it because you're infectious so I really don't care if I don't find it"

To

"It's battery is actually dead so I really couldn't use it"

So....????
Exactly and this is straight after saying -yet again- that she's LoViGN her fitness routine, diet etc ok then why are you harping on about needing a watch to tell you to take steps?? AFTER saying she's not one of "those people" who need to track their steps! No Sarah you're not an oxymoron you're just a moron.

And yay gone from screws to an actual screw driver as his toy-eee and of course it's right beside the power point again :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.