Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that she can consider herself a foodie when she makes carbonara with avocado :ROFLMAO:.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just because you have made something gluten free or dairy free doesn’t mean it is healthy
I watched one of Natacha Océane's video yesterday and she was talking about that (skip to 4:32 for that specific topic although I encourage ya'll to watch it all):

Reactions: 8
Just because you have made something gluten free or dairy free doesn’t mean it is healthy or tasty. Why bother trying to make carbonara if you can’t have gluten or dairy?
I'm GF and have made carbonara without dairy before (I still have dairy, just try cut down where I can) and it was delicious and looked nothing like that 😂 it wasn't green for sure. There's nothing I can't have as a GFer, I just need to find ways around the gluten and make it myself. I personally miss bloody doughnuts but there's ways to make them I just don't have the resources to make them yet. Not at you btw, just makes me mad how according to Sez if its GF and DF it can't look anything like what it's supposed to be and is just slop.

ETA: I did unfollow her but wanted to see the slop haha. Does she just let Fox play with electrics now?! Take them off him or he'll never learn. All Toddlers love to climb, jump, run etc, not just Fox. I'm not a parent but I have a sibling with a big age difference so saw them as a toddler and they'll just keep doing all these bits unless you teach them that it's not safe. Teach. You know actually help him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People who are lactose intolerant... You do know that there are lactase pills out there that you can take before you eat lactose containing foods... right? I'm lactose intolerant but there is no way in hell I'm going to stop eating cheese and ice cream, life's too short for that! Those pills work wonders. You just have to find the right dosage for your intolerance. The more you know...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kate has been posting videos of her singing with Leilani lately and the videos are GORGEOUS. Not to mention Kate has a lovely singing voice. Sarah’s awkward attempt at singing The Wiggles is just her trying to prove herself against Kween Kate.

Reactions: 19
Kate has been posting videos of her singing with Leilani lately and the videos are GORGEOUS. Not to mention Kate has a lovely singing voice. Sarah’s awkward attempt at singing The Wiggles is just her trying to prove herself against Kween Kate.
What's Kate's @?

Reactions: 2
His nappy....Countdown until Fox gets another UTI....
That hair has aged her to look late 40’s.
No, just no.

Reactions: 23
IMG_20200924_125744.jpg

Kurt's "transformation" in like 2-3 years 😱 I used to think he was so hot. Something is not ok here... and I feel so sorry for Fox 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Of course that nutritionist is sharing posts from a covid and vaccination conspiracy theory account :rolleyes:
Oh god. This is so stupid I cannot even. They HAVE to state all possible side effects, even if there like a 1 in 10000 chance you will get it. These are probably the same people who will get a side effect and will sue immediately if it wasn't listed... So infurating. I mean. It doesn't even matter. Straight hard cold facts never work with these people anyways, I'm just stunned how stupid people can be.

And what pisses me off even more is that she is rinsing the fact that a nUtriTionIst is signing off her recipes. She is going to milk that hard but she is literally just making sure it meets the dietary requirements (such as GF, DF etc). Like pretty sure that is VERY common practise these days, most recipes will have those. They might be even required in some cases? But Sezza is acting like she is working with the nutritionist and making it seem like she is actually contributing to the recipes and whether they are healthy/nutritious etc. Similar to Natacha Oceane's work with Renee McGregor who is an actual dietician and a credible one at that!

I know she mentioned on her stories what the nutritionist does but I feel like that information will get across to a limited audience and she will still promote it as a recipe guide signed off by a nutritionist, which sounds much more credible than it actually is. I can already imagine someone criticising her recipes and the stans will come at you "bUT she haD tHem siGneD off by a nUtritiOniSt you tRoLLLLsszz".

And don't even start me on the nutritionist's values and views. I mean, it's no surprise Sarah picked her. I hope more of her stans will see her account and realize that even though Sarah is not actively promoting that type of information, it is what she strongly believes in and represents. 7 years of medical school vs a few months of a nutrition course.. make your pick who you choose to trust :) If the latter then.. yeah.. I don't even know what to tell you lol. (this is directed at sezza and stans, not you lovely people here just sayin haha!)

And isn't Dal supposed to be much more vibrant in colour? And actually look appealing not like the leftovers at a public school diner :sick: Also, indian cousine is so healthy in my opinion, all those spices and herbs and lentils and beans etc. Like WHY do you feel the need to cook a hEalTHy dal. Cannot wait for her to butcher a load of world cuisines. A quick google shows that Deliciously Ella also has a coconut dal recipe lols. Hers actually looks like a dal though...

And last but not least, that creamy avocado pasta looked like old pasta that you packed for your lunch one time but then find at the back of the fridge weeks later. Dry and disgusting. Girl needs to google what creamy pasta actually looks like.

EDIT: LOL i'm so sorry for this rant, I hold myself back a lot but once it gets out I cannot stop :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
🤢🤢🤢🤢 her 'nutritionist' planned on attending Freedom Day (anti-mask protests) and sounds VERY QAnon culty #woke #ifyouknowyouknow..
Screenshot_20200924-211922_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200924-211857_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Always fun when she subtly acknowledges reading here. Can't believe she actually said this on her stories today:

"Wanna sit with mummy and read a book? Course not, cos that's not the kind of toddler you are."

That's because you've probably never read to him, Sarah! And did you honestly expect a reaction or response to your question? Your child can't even speak yet! Oh, and maybe stop putting him down for so many naps during the day so he can burn off that excess energy. Then read him a god damn bedtime story.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
that creamy avocado pasta looked like old pasta that you packed for your lunch one time but then find at the back of the fridge weeks later. Dry and disgusting.
YES!! That's exactly it! That pasta you reheat the next day and is dry AF because you forgot to add some sort of liquid in it before reheating 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 253330

Kurt's "transformation" in like 2-3 years 😱 I used to think he was so hot. Something is not ok here... and I feel so sorry for Fox 😔
He was hot - yes! There is a pic of him on his Instagram 2018 standing on a huge tyre wheel drinking something with no shirt on and he looks incredible.

It’s her anti nutrient diet slop tit she feeds him and her having to do major things in short amounts of time (moving into a house that’s not finished when they didn’t need to!) that’s ruined him. He demo’d a house. Yes he had help but it’s so tiring and stressful!

Do you remember when they always used to eat out and he’d get stuff like full breakfasts or burgers with bacon and peanut butter? Now it’s bleeping buckwheat and kale to the eyeballs! She feeds him rubbish and what looks like small meals also! Even making Fox sick with it because he couldn’t digest it!

She looks the same as him - you just can’t tell because of all the work she gets done and her fake tans! He looks sick and white all the time now. Sad! Yes he could feed himself better - but I also think stress has been a major influence on him also. I’d be stressed living with her combined with lack of nutrients and decent food and five years old portion sizes!

And as an Italian that carbonara is OFFENSIVE! At least use nutritional yeast and cashews you imbecile! Avocado? My God. My Nonna is rolling around in her grave! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
This is her latest story...
Should we talk bout the fact she’s letting focks play with a charger or his full nappy that should have been changed an hour ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ View attachment 253173
This is how his diaper almost always looks when he is in her care. I think it illustrates her lack of empathy and compassion perfectly and puts her narcissism on full display. She's so busy thinking about herself all day, every day that she probably doesn't even notice that he needs a diaper change. Poor baby. I wonder if he constantly has a rash. Sitting in his own urine probably burns and stings after a while. Who knows how long he goes in between diaper changes. No wonder he has had a UTI. She needs to put the phone down and stop staring in the mirror taking selfies and actually start being the mother she so desperately dreamed of being.

Reactions: 27
Hey guys!! Have not posted for months since her stans threatened to call my employer and steal my dog :ROFLMAO:
I still lurk here though and stay up to date and on Monday something fun appeared in my insta feed, then tonight reading here and catching up I saw someone posted about Elsa selling Sez's clothes. Enjoy. Not sure if its Elsa wanting to distance herself from Sez, or that the girl who commented spotted yet more rip offs from other brands, the whole thing made me LOL so much.
119942815_685907365615403_28215922173378425_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.