Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I've noticed Moo doesn't have many teeth. Is this normal? I've googled and it say they should well and truely by now?
I think it can be different for most kids. My daughter had all her teeth including her molars at 2. She got her teeth early. But I know some kiddos who don’t have many teeth that are 2

Reactions: 7

annieray

VIP Member
It’s definitely not an “undone, minimalist, timeless” look despite what she says.

Also she NEVER has cool oversized clothing and always looks disheveled. Having your pants drag along the ground is not it, not that difficult to get your clothing tailored.
Omg did she say this?! 😂😂 That is quite possibly the farthest description possible from Svessel

Imbadatusernames

Doesn't posts the kids when there having a moment, she posted moo having a full meltdown.. which is it sezdog..you definitely post kids in venerable moments and exploits them for view's.. why else would you post that.
but he actually seems like really sweet boy though.
Dont forget when F was a baby and she posted the photo of him with pee on himself (cant remember if it was a story or grid post but remember it happening)

bw19

Make it make sense!

I’m not going to become a family vlog channel*

*jk these kids line my pockets, I’m going to put them on the Internet for millions to see and justify it as “Focks wanted to be a part of it” even though he has no fucking concept of what he’s being subjected to.

View attachment 2966103
View attachment 2966104
View attachment 2966105
View attachment 2966106
View attachment 2966107
View attachment 2966108
View attachment 2966109
Pleeease someone send this to the Outspoken girls!

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
How we said for many years stop with the slick back buns because she was giving herself traction alopecia, probably causing so much unnecessary breakage. 😒 i can't believe she only coming to the realisation about all the dumb shit she does.. at least she gaining some type of self awareness..

Attachments

I don’t understand how she thinks she’s going to cope with 3 kids?? All we hear from her is how busy she is with the boys, how much work it is etc will she finally hire a nanny??
Also the whole photo shoot?? All M got was a mirror selfie and blue coloured cryptic photos
Because Beth did, duh 😂

kmartplate

VIP Member
I’ll give it to her, she has certainly built intrigue. Normally I’m like like interested but low level, super curious now!

cumcustard

VIP Member
Might be just me but I found it so weird when she said, I am in love with you to 🦊. Weird wording in a video.

uboys

how far along do we think she is? i have a feeling an announcement could be coming tonight

Furggle

Chatty Member
Regardless of how much we do or don’t like her, we know she is social and that she has a fairly large “friend” group. Even the fakest, most clout chasing friends are still close enough to pull her up on this crap.

I’m not an influencer, nor am I wealthy. But my life often intersects with a friend group that has A LOT of Sarahs, Kurts, Brentons, and Beths. Their social dynamic is exhausting. I would never call them “friends” but they do genuinely see each other as trusted companions. As such, when shit like this goes down, they get after each other to clean up the mess for the benefit of the whole group.
What a pitiful existence for them all.

• Heart

sopheline

She might not know the gender yet. You don't have to find out the gender when you do the NIPT test. She found out with F during the anatomy scan and she only found out the gender of M due to it coming back high risk. I remember her saying she didn't want to find out M's gender yet but had to as his genetic abnormality was male only.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
The first photo with the black flares is charlotte or an old photo and the second photo Sarah is facing away but you can see the thickness in her waist and back which shows that she is pregnant
Could go either way, being her 3rd pregnancy and having anorexia she could "pop" really early and have a noticeable bump or like me who was 19 weeks pregnant absolutely no weight gain, no bump and no idea l was even pregnant, l was around 27 weeks before l even showed. So she could easily be 12 weeks with no obvious signs. 🤷‍♀️

I might just be slow but I don't see any correlation to the high tea menu and the dove emoji like the commenter is insinuating.

Also, surely Sarah would just delete the comment, not hide it. This was probably Instagram flagging it for whatever silly reason.

I do think Dove could be a contender though. We know she originally wanted Bambi. Another animal or biblical name is probably on the cards, despite saying she wants a "normal" name this time. A normal name for a boy, something qUiRkY for a girl.
There were comments in this thread on page 15 re the emojis on her pregnancy announcement post. I figured she might have hidden any dove or rose emojis since then.