Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winky

I genuinely can’t believe she posted this. It’s absolutely disgusting. F & M are standing naked in front of Kurt in their outdoor shower and she has covered them with a palm leaf. What the actual heck. I added the black box to cover both of them but there is basically nothing covered on the original apart from their private parts.
The picture with the black box (thanks by the way) makes it look like Kurtle has teeny tiny feet lols :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

cumcustard

VIP Member
She definitely put more than that, at least 3.
She just skipped filming the rest of the layers. You can see it in the final few moments / when she cut it.
Looks pretty thin to me. She even wrote in the recipe 4 - 6 sheets of lasagne sheets. She used 4 in that layer she showed.
IMG_8658.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I’m a hairdresser, she’s a level 6, she’s got brown hair.
See I said the same thing I always said I was brunette and every single hair dresser I went to was like no you’re a dark blonde. I never ever said I was. Then I dyed my hair dark brown for many many years 😂

Reactions: 3

banana1994

I noticed in her video she kinda had an appeared word slip up and said “my other two boys”. I really am on the fence on the gender but that could have been a massive Freudian slip 😂 Let’s see if she deletes this comment or enjoys the speculation

edited to blur names, soz
What was the timestamp on that video?

cumglaze

All the bigger controversies are mind blowing but I just came here to say that putting one single layer of actual pasta in your lasagne is ED central. Try two layers Sezzy, give that baby more than 3 bites of carb per meal.
She definitely put more than that, at least 3.
She just skipped filming the rest of the layers. You can see it in the final few moments / when she cut it.