Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Forgot to add the time she was vomiting so much she graced us with an ab selfie, to rub it in that she was skinny 🫠

Reactions: 9

activatedthighgap

Chatty Member
I’ll give it to her, she has certainly built intrigue. Normally I’m like like interested but low level, super curious now!
She has always said that she is meant to be a boy mum, and to me she is content with that. That’s where the meant to be came from and complete.

Reactions: 9

atlais

It has only been 24 hrs and she’s already hit us with the hiding the bump content and “I’m so small, I only just got a bump at 15weeks”. Kill me now. She is insufferable.
lol third pregnancy, absolutely not. That pregnancy reveal photoshoot is her real body, and any other time she’s just sucking it in like mad

Reactions: 8

a22542

sorry if this has been posted before, been awhile since I’ve caught up on these threads but found out Sarah is pregnant with her third at the same time as me again (fr fml) so here I am lmao

I noticed this post about ‘the final piece’ so fingers crossed it’s 100% her last pregnancy (unless they have a surprise ‘miracle’ baby I guess lol), definitely think bub is a boy so she can go on about her ‘prophecy’ or whatever it was being correct. I genuinely don’t see her trying for a girl because then she’d have to share the spotlight or attention and won’t be the ‘queen/princess’ anymore.

i do think her dragging out this reveal is interesting given Moo was just a post and I’m sure this baby would’ve been told through the NIPT as well but I guess also she needs to drag it out for engagement because it’s really the last thing she can hang on to until the birth vlog that will bring in $$$ and views. I genuinely don’t know what her content or YouTube is anymore except exploitation which she denies 🤪

Attachments

TickledPink

Chatty Member
I think it's a girl because with M she told the gender on Instagram. She will milk the suspense for all it's worth.
I think they will do a small gender reveal like they had with Fox (but smaller scale) so I believe they don’t know yet. With M they couldn’t do one because with his diagnosis they told her during the consultation his gender because his genetic syndrome only appears in biological males.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I've noticed that couple of influncers like Alssya randomly pulling out sarahs cook book and and making recipes, I have NEVER seen anyone re create anything from sunny side up.. now I've seen more of her cook book in the last week than ever.. it's just bugging me because how is she still relevant..🙄

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Do we have a bingo card for this yet? Sarah has probably already seen your post and is brainstorming something as we speak!

Here’s some ideas for you Sarah:

• F or M are sick! Maybe we could sneak in a cheeky hospital trip?!
• Ooohhhh we could bait a miscarriage? You’re really good at that!
• You are suffering from a mysterious illness! Bonus points if you go to Sutho emergency department and take a photo with your hospital band.

Who knows what she might come up with! I’m on the edge of my seat! 🍿
She is so predictable it's laughable, the content suggestions you made are on rotation with her.

Radiohead

She definitely put more than that, at least 3.
She just skipped filming the rest of the layers. You can see it in the final few moments / when she cut it.
Actuall she put one layer of pasta and then a layer of pumpkin and a layer of zucchini. The finished product looked very dry and flat for a lasagne

cumcustard

VIP Member
I LOVE how she is still claiming her natural hair is blonde, or “dirty blonde” as she called it. Sis that is brown as brown can be. No two ways about it!!!

But yes I agree, hair looked horrendous in the before and I genuinely thought she was pranking ppl with the after.
She actually even said some of her hair was platinum blonde!! She obviously has no idea what platinum is.

she keeps referencing so much about having boys that I feel like she’s having a boy and she’s overcompensating because she’s sad about it
Such a good point but I was thinking the opposite! She’s a #boymum now and if she’s having a girl it’ll be more of a ‘shock’ to her followers…. But I think you’re also on point with that comment lol can go either way!

Sashafierce

Times must be tough for sez dwag, can't waste that avo go to waste. If only she was gifted a fruit and veg hamper every week.
😂
Have you seen her kitchen sink?! She’s grubby, she isn’t going to care about a bit of brown avo 😮😂

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
She said early this week. I feel like Tuesday is the latest time it can be “early” otherwise it’s mid or late 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Whatsgoss

Chef here....

She hasn't even whisked her eggs fully and she's using brown avo LOL foodie/recipe developer my ass
Times must be tough for sez dwag, can't waste that avo go to waste. If only she was gifted a fruit and veg hamper every week.

cumglaze

Omg i am loving watching the comments flowing in haha finally some of these girls are getting a backbone!!
---

Probably a room spray or linen spray - she was banging on a week ago about how spraying and smelling NATCHRUL room sprays is one of her 'pregnancy cravings' lol.
That’s likely too. Gotta pretend to be interested in something at least once before trying to monetise it.

ihatepickingusernames

I’m not one to comment on looks but I give her no grace for the dangerous content she’s put out her entire career. Wtf is with that mole on her bottom lip. For all the work she gets done you’d think she’d do something about that, I don’t know if some of her filler has found its way to the mole or if it’s growing on its own but Jesus Christ. Also just to note….. there’s literally nothing wrong with moles (obviously) I just find it funny that she’s rearranged her face but kept that thing hanging off her lip.
Was it always that close to her lip? I had a quick look at other pics of her and it looks like it wasn’t attached to the lip like it seems it is now? Maybe lip filler has changed where it sits? I’m so confused lol