Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

android_x

I think she’s put money into that reel too - I don’t follow her on IG, never look at her stuff or search or her anything, just read here. And that reel popped up on my page
She *could* be paying for an unofficial service (like bot interactions to boost engagement) but she hasn’t paid Meta to boost the content.

Editing to add that anyone can look this up. Meta rolled out a transparency center and ad library that anyone can view. Boosted posts count as ads in their reporting.

Reactions: 7

Lurker97

Why is this comment hidden by insta on her latest post? Is it something Sarah has done herself or…
Would not be surprised if she’s hiding comments calling her out 😒

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7

peridoe

VIP Member
Also just saw my typo, camping should have been campaign. The in poor taste one with the bushfires in the background and the motorbikes riding around up close to the ‘models’.
Note to self - proofread before hitting post, don’t be like Sarah 🤣
Campaign makes more sense! 😄 I'd say that would have been fine with her since she choose to include the motorbikes in the shoot.

This is of course depending on if she's telling the truth. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt atm but with her track record of lying I wouldn't be surprised if she's just making it up for attention.

Reactions: 6

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Sessel, you and your pretend workday gives me the shites
This is Beth, but I am sure Sezzys day is similar!
---
Does anyone have receipts/does anyone recall Sarah saying she nachurallyyyy has platinum blonde hair? And now she’s nachoorallee dirty blonde?

Sarah, it’s okay to say your hair is brown. It would actually be super rawr and reel of you to own it.
Was this the same time she said she had naturally curly hair or a different time?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
There was an article out recently about a little boy (22months old) who choked on a whole grape that he was given to by another child, the parents of the little boy are pushing for packaging to state that grapes need to be quartered for children under 5. The saddest thing about the story is the boy who died parents always quartered grapes for him because they knew of the choking risks. In saying that if they get the packaging approved popcorn would need to same as well and probably so many other foods.

I would assume kids aren't allowed to share food at school, so surely it would be fine.
Yeah I don’t think they can share at most schools but I’d be worried about fox with teachers not paying 100% attention on such a high risk food.
I know of a 28yr old who died choking on a whole grape.
They scare the crap out of me

• Wow
I think she also might be trying to rehash the wedding crap as a strategy to sway talk away from pregnancy, as she knows people froth at the wedding content anyway. 100% she showed that selfie earlier today to try and "prove" she isn't pregnant to us sleuths but I am not sure how stupid she thinks we are? She has a LOT of curvature in her under belly and her definition has clearly disappeared since her photoshoot - not to shame but that is a huge sign of early pregnancy if your stomach starts to grow....
True but the stories today show raw fish and other food items that are a major no-no in Aus, she wouldn’t.. surely?

lurk111

Let’s hope she doesn’t fuck around trying to pretend she’s going to have a “Natchral BiRtH” this time and just goes straight for the epidural and saves us all the chat about combs and other shit she’s doing to breathe her baby out blah blah blah
yeh be interesting to see how it pans out 😂😂

Wcj29

Anyone else who follows Kate getting the ick that she’s becoming Sarah with the Insta content? Plus all the ‘use my link’ meaning she’s going to be making money off her followers is just really losing her shine in my eyes 😅

• Sick

Spanner14

VIP Member
Not going to lie, I’m really vibing that outfit. I think she looks quite pretty here
I agree, it was a nice outfit and she looked prettier than normal in her stories. The shoes definitely don't go and it's not at all a Sarah outfit though