Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
First of all, my heart goes out to all those who are struggling with infertility, miscarriages, falling pregnant. I send all my love to you and wish you the best for your journey, and hope that you get your beautiful babies soon 🫶🏻

Secondly, Sarah claiming infertility is so wrong. According to WHO infertility is when a couple have been having unprotected sex for 12months and haven’t fallen pregnant. Many reasons can affect infertility.
Sarah was just an inpatient person who couldn’t wait for her next paycheck. (She has already over 30k likes on Facebook, and over 100 comments congratulating her and Kurt.)

Funnily, the Outspoken fb group has many people eye rolling at the announcement. I’m sure the women on Outspoken will give their take in an upcoming episode.

also Sarah looked sick and grumpy today. Can’t be happy knowing you’re going to be getting free stuff and multiple pay checks because of this moneymaker?

I also love how we clocked her being pregnant back in Jan/Feb. We really are quite good at reading the signs, makes sense as we are all here because we saw through the lies and bullshit she blurted.
Spelling error impatient. Sorry

Reactions: 2

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Alyssa Jane? She’s a mini Sarah in the making, gives me massive child content exploiter vibes, and her gross baiting video of her son’s diabetes diagnosis was possibly worse than Sarah’s medical baiting 🤢
Yeh her, the way she overshared about oilli it's so wrong, she never shared oilli until he was diagnosed with T1D, it was always autumn until she realised she could get views for her son..

Reactions: 2

Ddoil

I think this great! As a nurse some more “education” or families living with this type of diagnosis is important!
Yeh her, the way she overshared about oilli it's so wrong, she never shared oilli until he was diagnosed with T1D, it was always autumn until she realised she could get views for her son..
ation

Reactions: 1

BecaSUE

And he’s having a meltdown because she’s fucking unorganized and leaving her kids as a last thought. Yet HE had to apologize. Instead of saying thank you for apologizing she should have said “there is nothing to apologize for, it’s not your fault I’m not prepared I’m sorry”
Genuine question: What do you mean by being unprepared/unorganized?

Reactions: 1

android_x

Tried to gather all the top suggestions I could find since some may be too long or no longer relevant.

Sarah’s Day #75: Pregnant with another bundle of cash, attacks the TTC community because she’s just that trash

Sarah’s Day #75: hair extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to her followers but what’s new for Sessel?

Sarah's Day #75: MM#3, Caught on lies about "infertility", "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

Money Maker #3 no surprise at all, Sezzy the struggle is real[ly not a thing for you, doll]

Sarah’s Day #75: Sessel the divine vessel, in her aura we nestle, her “golden” locks so speshul

Sarah’s Day #75 Girl or boy? Who cares! It’s all an engagement ploy.

Sarah’s Day #75 Why are you obsessed with me, get a hobby, I’m not done baiting TTC