Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isibisi41

"I have them basically every day" THEY ARE YOUR CHILDREN IT IS NORMAL TO CARE FOR THEM EVERY DAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Steel Raspberries

Sarah, you’re a fucking cunt.

You lied about having PCOS. You baited a miscarriage. You are gaslighting your followers by claiming you never said you struggled to conceive. Can you, just for fucking once, take accountability and try and be a better person? Can you shut the fuck up about keeping it “real and raw” and actually BE real and raw? Can you just admit to your followers when you’ve fucked up instead of dying on every single hill you climb?

You take your followers for mugs every chance you get. I recall a year or two ago you made some stories saying “I don’t actually know you guys” and now you’re making stories saying “I know 99.9% of you aren’t like this” so which one is it? You also said “my kids aren’t content”and yet your children are plastered all over the internet to millions of people without any choice in the matter, so which one is it?

You are an influencer who has zero integrity and zero compassion. You use your followers and your children to line your pockets and it’s sickening.

Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

yikessarah

Thread title suggestion

Sarah’s Day #75: hair extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to her followers but what’s new for Sessel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Steel Raspberries

Make it make sense!

I’m not going to become a family vlog channel*

*jk these kids line my pockets, I’m going to put them on the Internet for millions to see and justify it as “Focks wanted to be a part of it” even though he has no fucking concept of what he’s being subjected to.

IMG_7114.jpeg

IMG_7108.jpeg

IMG_7109.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Unrelated to the latest drama but something that really bothers me about Sarah. Why is she so uncultured? She has so much money but she barely ever leaves Australia. The furthest I’ve seen her go is Hawaii? Why doesn’t she visit Europe or even the US (mainland)?
weird thing to get annoyed about but it really irks me.
Can you imagine how effing annoying she would be though? “If you’ve gone to Spain, you’d know”, “if you’ve gone to Italy, you’d know”, not to mention the lies, she’d go to France for a week and this would evolve to “when Kurt, the boys and I were living in France…”, she’d be even more insufferable

• Haha

overinfluenzas

Well what do you know 🤰 here we fucking go again.

She must really count her blessings, what with her ‘not be able to conceive naturally’ bullshit she spins, then falls pregnant 3 times without a hint of bother.

Fuck I HATE this lying, insulting, insufferable bitch.

• Heart

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Let’s hope she doesn’t fuck around trying to pretend she’s going to have a “Natchral BiRtH” this time and just goes straight for the epidural and saves us all the chat about combs and other shit she’s doing to breathe her baby out blah blah blah
It depends on what Beth is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Dougjudy

Sarah: "stop asking me about the gender reveal video which I told you would be up by now but also told you I'm a just a smol vessel who is all alone raising my children despite one being in kindy and one being able to be cared for by my family" 🥺🥺😥

Also Sarah: "it's not in my nature to defend myself, I don't often do it, i don't like it: 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Steel Raspberries

Sarah’s Day #75: Pregnant with another bundle of cash, attacks the TTC community because she’s just that trash

• Heart
Reactions: 52

wowzers101

So, so far we have a happy accident and 2 more babies conceived within 3 months of trying. Aw, Sezzy, the struggle is real[ly not a thing for you, doll]

Sincerely,
An IVF patient

next thread title: Money Maker #3 no surprise at all, Sezzy the struggle is real[ly not a thing for you, doll]

• Heart

Stixandstones

What type of influencer would y’all even classify Sarah as now? I started following her in 2015/16, I can’t remember the date exactly. Back when she was still a student and living at her parents house. She was definitely a fitness influencer back then but she doesn’t post any fitness content anymore.

She hardly posts at all anymore but I think I’d say she’s more family/lifestyle vlogger.
I think everyone on this thread would agree that there's really only one answer to your question...

A shit one.

• Haha

Steel Raspberries

Hiiiiii gang. It’s been about a year since I solidly posted here but obviously after seeing this news I had to hop on here. 😅

HOW FOOKIN MISERABLE DO THEY LOOK IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT PHOTOS? I get they were trying to go for the “we are so hot and broody” vibe but they just look bloody sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
This was on the Outspoken podcast tiktok page. Sez is swinging her balls back and forth, pregnancy hormones is giving her Audacity.
1000032590.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m really grossed out that she posted entire YouTube’s complaining about TTC in March when she fell pregnant in January. That’s so wrong!! I’m having a really hard fertility journey and it makes me so mad to see this stuff.

• Wow
  • Sad

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Yeah, I keep thinking about it too. That women said she is an OG fan, meaning she's supported Sarah since she started out at her parent's house (and through all the scandals but I'll give that a pass this one time) and yet Sarah still went off on her and tore her apart.

It's fans like her that have gotten Sarah where she is today. Such ungrateful, appalling behaviour. Maybe they should all "get a hobby" and stop being "obsessed" with her. See how she likes it then.

I hope the Outspoken women pick this up and talk about it. As well as debunk Sarah's lies about claiming she never said she would struggle to conceive. Mostly, I just wanna know what they think about Sarah's treatment to her most loyal supporters.

And since Mean Girls is Sarah's favourite film: Sarah's Day #75: "Why are you so obsessed with me?"
I like your thoughts, but perhaps?

Sarah's Day #75: MM#3, Caught on lies about "infertility", "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

• Heart
Reactions: 50