Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

popcornchkn

I know this is random - but what exactly was the problem with M? Was it a trisomy? She never talks about it? Or I missed it…. Not sure

Reactions: 6

recoveryqueen

Here's her whole reply.

Since when does vlogging as a "SAHM" not sit right with her? She's been vlogging as a mum for over 5 years. And why does vlogging not sit right with her but Instagram is perfectly fine?

And love the justification of using F as content because he asked 🙄 He's 5. He can't fully comprehend what 'being involved' means. Film the video if he wants but keep it for family and friends. There is no need to make it public just because he "asked".

I know I'm looking for logic here when it's Sarah and there is none. It just makes me laugh that she chooses to answer these types of questions with lies when she could simply ignore them.
Pretty sure this comment’s been deleted now 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
It’s so disheartening to see people on outspoken Insta not listen to the podcast and just going off the posted clips - if they listened to the whole thing they’ve relayed it perfectly and professionally too. 😞

I reached out to Hannah about joining us to chat here for support & she said she’s been following along but tattle isn’t taking any new signups! We got you Han! 💕
She can join if someone generates a referral code for her.
Apologies l see that was already mentioned after l wrote this.
---
Wel plant-based usually means vegan so is very different to just meat free which is veggie.
Also if the recipe you shared is what she used then she was once again falsely advertising her cooking as it's definitely not plant-based/vegan, the idiot.
The recipe l shared was the screenshot of her recipe from the description that she posted on YT shorts 👍
Screenshot_20240511_222655_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
15 weeks on Tuesday…approximately 😝 (if we go off the last time she told us she had her period)
Or 11 weeks on Tuesday if she did in fact have another period but not mention it.
I was going to say around 12 weeks or less so lm going with your second guess.

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
It’s so disheartening to see people on outspoken Insta not listen to the podcast and just going off the posted clips - if they listened to the whole thing they’ve relayed it perfectly and professionally too. 😞

I reached out to Hannah about joining us to chat here for support & she said she’s been following along but tattle isn’t taking any new signups! We got you Han! 💕
Did you give her a referral code so she can join?

Kurt has no hair left
View attachment 2989471
---

Does he need lactofree? Has she said he's intolerant?
Yeah like mentioned above, apparently he’s a bit lactose intolerant. Who knows if he really is but If he’s having any symptoms she could take him to a paediatrician, which would be a smart move seeing his health is a little more on the vulnerable side.
Genius Svessel probably thinks the A2 milk she got is kinda lactofree. It’s not, but they do have a lactofree one.

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Just been catching up on the last part of the previous thread. So impressed with you all for picking it!