Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Cookie626!

Can't remember anything in particular that's happened in the last thread - that's just how boring she's become. So if anyone can remember anything please share!

We ended the last thread with more pregnancy speculation after D Bowls shared CCTV footage of Sarah buying something from them. She had a jumper around her waist but is that a bump we can see? Or did the camera reveal her true form?
---
Some more screenshots from that D Bowls video (edited brightness and rotated them). The footage was dated 7th April, btw.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What type of influencer would y’all even classify Sarah as now? I started following her in 2015/16, I can’t remember the date exactly. Back when she was still a student and living at her parents house. She was definitely a fitness influencer back then but she doesn’t post any fitness content anymore.

She hardly posts at all anymore but I think I’d say she’s more family/lifestyle vlogger.

What type of influencer would y’all even classify Sarah as now? I started following her in 2015/16, I can’t remember the date exactly. Back when she was still a student and living at her parents house. She was definitely a fitness influencer back then but she doesn’t post any fitness content anymore.

She hardly posts at all anymore but I think I’d say she’s more family/lifestyle vlogger.
I think everyone on this thread would agree that there's really only one answer to your question...

A tit one.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think everyone on this thread would agree that there's really only one answer to your question...

A tit one.
lol that’s so true. Who even sponsors her anymore? White fox (maybe, that last collab didn’t seem to do well) and esmi? Very occasionally GHD?

Reactions: 9
Ok so it's been a minute since I've read Sarah's threads, I kind of dropped off them when M was a couple of months old.

I have caught up on the entire last thread (the fact that it lasted about 6 months shows how frigging boring and irrelevant she's become) BUT WHAT THE HELL HAS SHE DONE TO HER FACE?! She is giving me Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom vibes with the way she's totally fucked up her lips. So much ew.

Also, she's definitely pregnant. And it's definitely a boy.

Reactions: 24
I know I said I didn’t think she was pregnant when I posted the photos but I am now convinced she is 😂 I’m glad I posted the photos. I wasn’t going to because I was just focused on how huge her feet/shoes were 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s an irrelevant influencer who seems to be scraping by doing the bare minimum. I’m shocked she even manages to make money using social media these days . Her content is non existent and what she does post is boring as hell.

Reactions: 18
Thread title thanks to @Cookie626!

Can't remember anything in particular that's happened in the last thread - that's just how boring she's become. So if anyone can remember anything please share!

We ended the last thread with more pregnancy speculation after D Bowls shared CCTV footage of Sarah buying something from them. She had a jumper around her waist but is that a bump we can see? Or did the camera reveal her true form?
---
Some more screenshots from that D Bowls video (edited brightness and rotated them). The footage was dated 7th April, btw.
Does anyone else find this kind of thing creepy? The whole using the CCTV footage as advertising? It creeps me out 🙅🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Does anyone else find this kind of thing creepy? The whole using the CCTV footage as advertising? It creeps me out 🙅🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I was thinking this too? I am not a Sarah fan but if I was her I’d be creeped the duck out.

If she is pregnant, and she knows it’s a boy, that’s probably why she’s not announcing it. I still stand by my stance that she will be like #boymumforlife as a front for her disappointment the kid isn’t a girl. I’m certain if she is pregnant and it’s a girl she would have shouted it from the rooftops by now.

Reactions: 33
She commented on it so I don’t think she cares. Probably loves it. Normal people wouldn’t enjoy it but and find it creepy

Reactions: 15
She commented on it so I don’t think she cares. Probably loves it. Normal people wouldn’t enjoy it but and find it creepy
Oh I thought it was a paid gig and the CCTV was their innovative way of advertising. As if she didn’t get $$$ and gave away free advertising

I know Sarah doesn’t post about political things but damn I’m surprised not even a “hugging my babies extra tight” after the bondi incident. I’m from Canada and hearing about it bothered me enough to let my 4yo sleep with me.

Reactions: 30
Bondi would be like another country for Sez. It’s too far away. I’m convinced she is void of empathy.
Also, maybe she’s still coming up with a way to make it about her like she did with the floods. Making her stans feel sorry for HER getting mould in her gym.

Reactions: 29
Bondi would be like another country for Sez. It’s too far away. I’m convinced she is void of empathy.
Also, maybe she’s still coming up with a way to make it about her like she did with the floods. Making her stans feel sorry for HER getting mould in her gym.
Too busy posting about gluten free, nut free, taste free doughnuts to bother with real life.
She makes me SICK.

Reactions: 25
I know Sarah doesn’t post about political things but damn I’m surprised not even a “hugging my babies extra tight” after the bondi incident. I’m from Canada and hearing about it bothered me enough to let my 4yo sleep with me.
I'm not surprised she hasn't mentioned anything because she makes an effort not to step outside her insular little bubble, but given that one of the victims was a White Fox employee I thought maybe this time she might actually give a tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
So she posts a reel for these dry looking donuts and then advertises her cookbook. Everyone thinks „ah cool to get the recipe I buy her cookbook“. Nope you only get the recipe when she might get around to make them again. What’s with baiting? Gosh she is terrible at her job.
IMG_3402.jpeg

• Sick
Assume the person at the top was being sarcastic given she shared video of lots of peoples kids playing soccer to her 1.2 million followers - presumably without their permission.
Fox will be the kid you don’t want on your team…
A woman actually called Sarah out for this on her subreddit too. Said she knows Sarah reads there and would contact the club if it happens again. From her post it sounded like her daughter was actually in the video, which must be infuriating for her. Sarah really is such a selfish moron.

ACEA4376-FE27-48F7-B5EB-6A8B82E9908B.png
Pregnancy announcement prediction... She'll include clips from this tiktok so everybody knows she's special, it's all in 'God's plan' and she has absolutely no gender disappointment whatsoever PLUS a compilation of her taking pregnancy tests (for the entire 4 months she was TTC) and framing it as some kind of miracle. Reckon I'm on the right track? Any other predictions?

Edit: she'll also talk about how taking a relaxed approach this time worked for them even though she was the opposite of relaxed 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41