Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magnolia4

They also seem to be moving, they’re not dead straight anymore (or were they always not dead straight)?

Also she said in her vlog that Kurt and the other guy were just going to go camping with the 2 older kids and that her and the other mum got fomo and decided to go.
1. That is not them forcing you
2. It would piss me off sooo much if I made plans and my partner decides to join and then proceeds to complain and ruin the vibe of the entire thing. If she “doesn’t get” camping and has done it enough to know she doesn’t like it, why the fuck even go?
Social media content

Reactions: 8

charliechap

VIP Member
Why do you think she would she be withholding it? I thought she would jump at the chance once she got that positive line
She’d never do a Kylie Jenner until baby is born would she?

cumcustard

VIP Member
The posts on the Outspoken Instagram and Tiktok have been deleted. The podcast episode is still up though. Pure speculation but I'm wondering if Kurt has been threatening legal action again.
I thought that maybe they were sick of people watching the small clips and then defending her and them having to explain so it was easier to delete.

Cassanova123

I've noticed Moo doesn't have many teeth. Is this normal? I've googled and it say they should well and truely by now?
My children didn't get their milk teeth until the 12 month mark. Then they were late losing them. The did have most of their teeth by 2. All except the 2 year old molars.

Safe to say she's messing with us at this stage. (Unless it's twins and one of each. Can you imagine 🤣🤣)
Omg imagine if it was twins 😂😂😂 (I don’t think she’d know gender yet in that instance, I don’t think the blood test can detect when there’s one of each gender and still too early for scans?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sashafierce

I am sorry. I understand the pain completely, we had a 2.5 TTC journey with IVF to have our son.

The only encouragement I can give is that it's the strangest thing. One moment you're in the depths of TTC/infertility, then suddenly the tide changes when you do get your turn. The pain vanishes and feels like another lifetime x

Keep your chin up and keep fighting the good fight x you'll never regret it.
Awww you’re so sweet, thank you so much. It’s certainly a journey and old Sezzy has absolutely no idea what’s it’s like to actually experience infertility like she claims.
Congrats on your success, sending love 🧡

• Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
It is 😭😭 devastated because that’s the brand of perfume I wear, I can’t support them if they’re supporting her 🥹
I wonder how it will go down, if it’s successful she’ll make a lot of money- but also it’s a lot of money to spend on a perfume from an influencer- I also think a lot of people who would buy her stuff have been stung already